Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:57:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BCH] BlueChip | PoS-X13 | ANON IN TESTING |  (Read 56046 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jiapetz

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:30:32 AM

Shouldnt the OP mention there will be a total of 15m coins? Now it looks there is a huge premine....

I've wondered about that as well. The total coin supply via POW is 5.5mil according to the block explorer. The block reward structure however, gives a total supply of 15mil.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hubangchang

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:55:36 AM

Would say talk of scam
hubangchang

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:53:52 PM

The author does not answer the question ran garbage liar
BlueChip (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:36:53 AM

Wow, apparently a lot has happened in the last couple of days. Let me explain what has happened and address some of the concerns posted in here.

First, I have been out of town for work the last couple of days. One of the other members of the team was given the login info for Bitcointalk and Twitter so news could still be shared while I was gone. He then decided to fork the BlueChip code and release a coin called MACD. He also used the BlueChip account to promote his new coin. Let me assure you, that he is no longer part of the team and does not have access to any of the social media accounts or the github.

Because of everything that's happened, and some of the posts made by the former member of the team, we're going to be very transparent. Now to address some of the concerns post ITT:

1. The main dev who did the coding for BlueChip did not make MACD. We as a group did not create or profit from it.

2. The remaining members of the team have not been dumping BlueChip, and will not. It would be ridiculous at this point, a few btc for all of our time and effort? Not to mention the potential of this coin and team.

3. Regarding the anon statement, yes that is something we're working on. That particular project is Xenon on the calendar, we do not at this time have an ETA. We have several different implementations being tested at this point and are still deciding the best route to take. The former member of the group did know this of course, which is why it was posted so we decided it was best to be open.

4. A rich list is on our list of things to do, if someone would like to make one for a reasonable bounty send me a PM. Any help from the community is always appreciated.

Please feel free to ask any questions, sorry for all of the drama.
jiapetz

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:44:26 AM

Wow, apparently a lot has happened in the last couple of days. Let me explain what has happened and address some of the concerns posted in here.

First, I have been out of town for work the last couple of days. One of the other members of the team was given the login info for Bitcointalk and Twitter so news could still be shared while I was gone. He then decided to fork the BlueChip code and release a coin called MACD. He also used the BlueChip account to promote his new coin. Let me assure you, that he is no longer part of the team and does not have access to any of the social media accounts or the github.

Because of everything that's happened, and some of the posts made by the former member of the team, we're going to be very transparent. Now to address some of the concerns post ITT:

1. The main dev who did the coding for BlueChip did not make MACD. We as a group did not create or profit from it.

2. The remaining members of the team have not been dumping BlueChip, and will not. It would be ridiculous at this point, a few btc for all of our time and effort? Not to mention the potential of this coin and team.

3. Regarding the anon statement, yes that is something we're working on. That particular project is Xenon on the calendar, we do not at this time have an ETA. We have several different implementations being tested at this point and are still deciding the best route to take. The former member of the group did know this of course, which is why it was posted so we decided it was best to be open.

4. A rich list is on our list of things to do, if someone would like to make one for a reasonable bounty send me a PM. Any help from the community is always appreciated.

Thanks for the update. A few suggestions based on what I'm seeing and coming from recent dev experience:

1. I know it's a bit tedious to keep checking this thread for new posts and to respond to people's concerns. It might work to both your benefit and the community's if you were to simply check in "at the end of the day" and address any open concerns/questions from people, and to give a brief update, whether it's just a "still in testing phase, ran into xxx bugs, optimizing xxx aspect, etc" or just a sentence letting people know you're still around. This would be good for general PR and for thread activity-boosting purposes.

2. Priority should be on "innovation" and progress, rather than following the trend of the masses. A lot of people are screaming for anon tech, SMS integration, etc. Ignore these cries unless the tech in question is in line with what your vision for BCH is. First is to streamline the coin with the innovative features that fit with the business model, and then to solidify this foundation before adding in the "bonus features". UNLESS, you find a innovative way to implement the "hype tech" (EX: a decentralized method of full anonymity...as all anonymous tech right now centralizes records in some way and do not provide full anonymity).

3. A "Mission Statement" paper would be a great addition; it will serve as both a "vision" for the public to look forward to without releasing details about the actual technological innovation, and will also act as a guideline for the team to use so as to not stray from the "path" (see #2 above).

Also, please help clarify the block reward and the coin supply. The block reward structure totals a supply of 15mil while the actual supply is 5.5mil. This is a cause for confusion and should be explained and clarified in the OP.

Thanks
djaliel

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:13:48 AM

can i believe this coin again?  Huh Huh Huh
arz

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:49:15 AM

what a shit excuse, are you making excuse to your babies?Huh lol  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Crypto enthusiast/part-time trader, iOS Developer
crypto-wizard

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:47:59 AM

What drama?

BlueChip, LiteCoin and Bitcoin developers are all credited in the MACD-wallet, and I have contributed with my own changes and set up the blockreward & PoS different, plus - I did not take 150K Premine, as you can see in my ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668478.0

MACD is 0 % Premine & NO Insta-Mine - fair launched & liked - so no drama from me, no need for drama - you drama alone if you want to.
metagnosis

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:59:06 PM

would it be too difficult to modify the website to show the specs for the coin?  this is the type of info investors want to see. 
george888055

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:05:17 PM

Just bring some big NEWS  here .I wait for you  Grin
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 04:45:58 PM

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/bluechip-announces-several-keynotes-and-feature-relese-dates

Small BlueChip article Smiley

Please share, donations welcome too but not required
vleugel

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:37:57 PM

What was the reason for the dev bailing?
Dimitry

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:33:28 PM

This coin is dead before it even started. LOL
Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:22:46 PM

haha so MACD is a fork of bluechip, they dont seem to realize at MACD their not good at hiding their bad intentions, specially this crypto_wolf screwed it up good for them, telling people to buy MACD in other coin's threads, way to kill your coin Cheesy

edit:

bluechip, i saw you posting in macd topic, you said here he forked bluechip when you were gone for work, but i see you posting in macd thread like everythings cool???

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
BlueChip (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:00:43 PM

Thanks for the update. A few suggestions based on what I'm seeing and coming from recent dev experience:

1. I know it's a bit tedious to keep checking this thread for new posts and to respond to people's concerns. It might work to both your benefit and the community's if you were to simply check in "at the end of the day" and address any open concerns/questions from people, and to give a brief update, whether it's just a "still in testing phase, ran into xxx bugs, optimizing xxx aspect, etc" or just a sentence letting people know you're still around. This would be good for general PR and for thread activity-boosting purposes.

2. Priority should be on "innovation" and progress, rather than following the trend of the masses. A lot of people are screaming for anon tech, SMS integration, etc. Ignore these cries unless the tech in question is in line with what your vision for BCH is. First is to streamline the coin with the innovative features that fit with the business model, and then to solidify this foundation before adding in the "bonus features". UNLESS, you find a innovative way to implement the "hype tech" (EX: a decentralized method of full anonymity...as all anonymous tech right now centralizes records in some way and do not provide full anonymity).

3. A "Mission Statement" paper would be a great addition; it will serve as both a "vision" for the public to look forward to without releasing details about the actual technological innovation, and will also act as a guideline for the team to use so as to not stray from the "path" (see #2 above).

Also, please help clarify the block reward and the coin supply. The block reward structure totals a supply of 15mil while the actual supply is 5.5mil. This is a cause for confusion and should be explained and clarified in the OP.

Thanks

1. Yes communication is important, which is why I gave the login information for this account and twitter. I wanted to make sure you guys were still getting updates while I was gone for work. It was this account posting in the MacD thread, but the person posting is no longer on the team.

2. We're not jumping on the anon train just for hype, but after discussing it we felt that there are investors who feel that this is an important aspect in today's world. Our first step will be to implement TOR so that your IP address is no longer visible in the peers list.

3. A mission statement is coming, that's essentially what we planned for the keynotes to be.

As far as the block reward structure, it was set up for a 15m coin supply but PoS blocks during the PoW period cut that to 5.5m. I'm working on graphics to re-do the ANN so that everything is clearer and looks better.

Dimitry

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:59:44 PM

a rich list would be very welcome to gain trust from investors
blaaaaacksuit

Activity: 280

Who cares?

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:29:13 PM

Why couldn't anyone else from the team stop him while you were out of town?
Xtrata

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:42:05 AM

Thanks

1. Yes communication is important, which is why I gave the login information for this account and twitter. I wanted to make sure you guys were still getting updates while I was gone for work. It was this account posting in the MacD thread, but the person posting is no longer on the team.

2. We're not jumping on the anon train just for hype, but after discussing it we felt that there are investors who feel that this is an important aspect in today's world. Our first step will be to implement TOR so that your IP address is no longer visible in the peers list.

3. A mission statement is coming, that's essentially what we planned for the keynotes to be.

As far as the block reward structure, it was set up for a 15m coin supply but PoS blocks during the PoW period cut that to 5.5m. I'm working on graphics to re-do the ANN so that everything is clearer and looks better.

When will ANON be done? Before you release the other things planned in a week? No more sneakpeaks of what it actually is that you will release?
delibash

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 02:19:25 PM

guys , need help.
i had a sync issue a few days ago with the wallet so i deleted the bluechip folder and re-synced.
i had 50k+ coins before , after the sync i m up to date and have only 30k+ coins.
i ve checked the block number and its correct.what could be the problem?and what about the non-stop stakin?its annoying.
JonathanHe

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:38:12 PM

What be cool if this coin focused on the electronic marketplace.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: