Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:29:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To all WASP members and participants  (Read 4656 times)
loshia (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:26:05 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 07:40:38 PM by loshia

Hello WASP members and participants.
My post was just deleted from official WASP thread. So i am asking again opening new topic

I would appreciate if someone explains to community following:

1.   What is WASP involvement with AMT – Josh Zipkin
2.   What is Bicknellsky personal involvement with Josh Zipkin
3.   Why Bicknellsky is so keen to cooperate and defend 1000% proven AMT scam
I am asking this because Bicknellsky is your project leader as far as I know. I am wandering if he is acting in behalf of all of you involved in WASP. In case Bicknellsky is acting as a person not representing WASP project, you do not need to answer to all of the above questions. Otherwise me and community would like very much to hear what is going on

Thank you very much in advance

PS: Let us keep good manners and stay on topic

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:39:02 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 12:33:16 PM by Bicknellski

1. Who is Josh Zipkin?
2. Who is Josh Zipkin?
3. Who is cooperating with AMT?

Let us get to the reality.

Why is Loshia spamming me in every thread? I suspect it is because Marto74 who has on many occasion failed to compensate people adequately Loshia feels the need to stir the pot because he doesn't want to people to dig any deeper into his bosses history.

Again any accusations you have bring it to the WPC meeting this Saturday Loshia. We would LOVE to hear your theories and we can answer all your questions. Like last time you won't come. You will hide and ignore that you have been invited. Just like your boss Marto74 has done for months hiding behind his "record". It gets really tiresome you playing these silly games. You want a resolution with the me and the WPC on the record come to the meeting.

I am pretty sure that a few of the Members who are still owed money by Marto74 would love to ask him why he has failed to pay them back.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
loshia (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:05:37 AM

Bicknellsky,
I have asked to be polite and stay on topic. More over my post was immediately deleted from WASP thread by you. And you are giving no answers to questions asked. You can open new thread if you like and ASK everything about me. I will answer you nice and politely. I am asking once again.
Will someone else from WASP team explain what is going on with your project? Is Bicknellsky only one involved here?

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
AMT_miners

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:23:24 AM

It's actually possible that Loshia is just one of those "wanna be mafia bulgarians". They talk, act and dress the part but are harmless a three year old. Its a syndrom, kinda like how preteens were in love with Justin beiber for a week.. But bulgarian guys between 18 and 22 go through this phrase.. its weird. blue jeans, black t-shirt, shaved head, black velcro shoes. Go to any nightclub in sofia and you'll see 50 of them, like copies.

Loshia dislikes us because when Loshia approached Technobit to make miners, Technobit was kind of like not so turned on about it. But when we did Technobit saw potential, it was due to that potential that Technobit has had an "upper hand" on a few occasions, and they have returned the favors in kind. Strictly business, but Marto's actually a decent guy, stubborn as fuck, but ok  for this industry. And he'll never screw people over. Too much.

So yea, Loshia is a joke. Not one of those Haha funny jokes, but one of those jokes that you just look at and feel sorry for. And he's a young guy. See while most guys from BG are on the Black sea now spending their summers  hitting all that "oh so fine tail" because trust us there are few great things about BG and the women are simply the best.   Loshia may have problems with women, so even though he mines all these bitcoins and has a decent amount of money for that society.. he still cant manage to really "adapt" to his own kind, and get laid.

So he sits here every day on the forum, talking trash on other people because hes bored. He has coffees with marto once a week and gives him all the updates he can on everything going on with the forum because Marto really doesn't have time to do it himself with all the boards they're pulling out.

In so many words. Loshia is not just a good client, he's Marto's free forum research bitch. And that's the truth. But again, its a new market that is coming around the corner and everyone is going need all the friends they can get.

And Loshia, if you don't stop talking crap names about us on forum, we going to have to give our a friends in sofia a call.

B1

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:33:28 AM

loshia, i don't believe it.
AMT_cannibal_miners just confirm to be part of WASP project.
AMT_miners

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:46:55 AM

We don't even know what this is. They make boards..

What's really stupid though if this arguement is between two board developers - that are not finding a way to work together if possible.

Collaboration is the only thing will save all of us from the Chinese.

But loshia is just like poor rock in the ocean client, just go with the waves for as long as he can until he either sinks or washes up completely. And then,  he'll run out of money one day.

But really this is diversion tactic created by Loshia to try associate AMT with WASP -

BECAUSE LOSHIA IS MARTO'S FORUM RESEARCH BITCH AND DOES THIS CRAP FREE FOR SOME SORT ACCEPTANCE BECAUSE HE HAS NO FRIENDS.

- We did it to him last week with the mining technologies, he went right for it. Hilarious.

Or we made him think we doing it, and then think that mining technologies is not us..... hmmm
Bicknellski

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:53:52 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 10:33:10 AM by Bicknellski

On topic.

WPC has invited both these fools to the meetings months ago they didn't bother to respond to the invite. Just like Josh Zerlan didn't. BCP didn't.

You want answers come to the meeting. Just set it up with Beastlymac he will get you squared away. Again like I said I doubt Marto74 is going to accept and I most definitely sure Loshia won't accept.

Back to ignoring both of them.

Note: I will be emailing the WPC members this if they haven't seen it.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
B1

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:54:45 AM

We don't even know what this is. They make boards..

What's really stupid though if this arguement is between two board developers - that are not finding a way to work together if possible.

Collaboration is the only thing will save all of us from the Chinese.

But loshia is just like poor rock in the ocean client, just go with the waves for as long as he can until he either sinks or washes up completely. And then,  he'll run out of money one day.

But really this is diversion tactic created by Loshia to try associate AMT with WASP -

BECAUSE LOSHIA IS MARTO'S FORUM RESEARCH BITCH AND DOES THIS CRAP FREE FOR SOME SORT ACCEPTANCE BECAUSE HE HAS NO FRIENDS.

- We did it to him last week with the mining technologies, he went right for it. Hilarious.

Or we made him think we doing it, and then think that mining technologies is not us..... hmmm

So you are also racist
marto74

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 10:11:27 AM

On topic.

WPC has invited both these fools to the meetings months ago they didn't bother to respond to the invite. Just like Josh Zerlan didn't. BCP didn't.

You want answers come to the meeting. Just set it up with Beastlymac he will get you squared away. Again like I said I doubt Marto74 is going to accept and I most definitely sure Loshia won't accept.

You just made a joke of yourself today , BICK.
Small hater Cheesy

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff
loshia (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:26:39 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 10:49:39 AM by loshia

On topic.

The above is OFF TOPIC Bicknellsky
Let us get back on topic please.
Bicknellsky I can not see a single line answering my questions.
Let us keep good manes. There are a plenty of other places to bash against each other.
AGAIN
Is there someone else involved in the WASP project who could give us a clue except you Bicknellsky? It is obvious that you are refusing to communicate ad give the answers. The questions are as follows:

I am asking this because Bicknellsky is your project leader as far as I know. I am wandering if he is acting in behalf of all of you involved in WASP. In case Bicknellsky is acting as a person not representing WASP project, you do not need to answer to all of the above questions. Otherwise me and community would very much to hear what is going on

Off topic begins
It is not fare to open new Self Moderated thread Techbobit fucks us over again Wink That is not something that a gentlemen would do. We can see only your opinion there.
Take me for example my thread AMT fucks us over again is not self moderated and it does not have even one post deleted/censured. Both you and AMT are welcomed there Wink
Off topic ends

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:11:29 AM

You all run profitable businesses and should all act proffesionally.

I dont think it reflects well on any of you to keep up this childish bickering in each others threads.

Makes me want to act like the school teacher, seperate you all and make you all stand in seperate corners (or stay in your own threads)
Bicknellski

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:15:12 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 12:54:49 PM by Bicknellski

On topic.

We tried to have them voice all their concerns to the WPC they don't seem to want to talk.  This all started with Loshia being a rude dirtbag anyhow not bothered and pretty much expected that he doesn't have the intestinal fortitude to stand up and be a man and make cogent argument at a WPC meeting. Much easier to cower in threads than make accusations about a person face to face in real time. Pretty cowardly but not suprising at all.

Trying to figure out where the Hardware aspect of this thread is, any mods care to explain that?

loshia (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:19:03 AM

Back on topic Bicknellcky pls

For you markj113 if you wanna know what is all about

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=217316.msg7212441#msg7212441

marto74

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 12:45:06 PM

On topic.

We tried to have them voice all their concerns to the WPC they don't seem to want to talk.  This all started with Loshia being a rude dirtbag anyhow not bothered and pretty much expected that he doesn't have the intestinal fortitude to stand up and be a man and make cogent argument at a WPC meeting. Much easier to cower in threads than make accusations about a person face to face in real time. Pretty cowardly but not suprising at all.

Trying to figure out where the Hardware aspect of this thread is, anyone care to explain that?
Smiley
Today you become a joke BICK  Cheesy
And I do not want to spend few hours discussing blinking LED's Cheesy

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff
bcp19

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:02:46 PM

On topic.

This is news to me... When was this invitation made?  How was this invitation made?  I don't rabidly follow everything you post and what I do see I tend to gloss over 90% of it as it's just the same old same old... can't say the same for you though, you seem to have to make some inane post after any post I make...

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
Bicknellski

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:11:45 PM

There is 3 names in a row you would never invite to a party.  Grin

ZBC3

Activity: 361

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:23:56 PM

No you'd probably charge them admission and then never deliver. Maybe we should have another meeting about it and cc everybody.
loshia (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:34:10 PM

Hello WASP members and participants.
My post was just deleted from official WASP thread. So i am asking again opening new topic

I would appreciate if someone explains to community following:

I am asking this because Bicknellsky is your project leader as far as I know. I am wandering if he is acting in behalf of all of you involved in WASP. In case Bicknellsky is acting as a person not representing WASP project, you do not need to answer to all of the above questions. Otherwise me and community would very much to hear what is going on

PS: Let us keep good manners and stay on topic
Again Jents Let us stay on topic!!!!!
Please
I have the impression that Bicknellsky is the one and only member of WASP. No one else is showing up to say something ON TOPIC

loshia (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:37:21 PM

Is there anyone from the people involved in WASP who will comment on topic?

lajz99

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:43:47 PM

Is there anyone from the people involved in WASP who will comment on topic?

Do you think anyone will actually want to admit to being involved with a project that hasn't done shit?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: