Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:57:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCPak - Exchange your Bitcoins for MP [$100, $250, $500 and $1000 MPs]  (Read 22638 times)
polymorphous

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2013, 09:19:44 PM

It appears the mixer has released the funds.  You should be good to go now.  Sorry for the mixup.

Dan

I just checked and was able to redeem the MP. Thanks a lot for the quick response!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DBordello (OP)

Activity: 349
Merit: 250

BTCPak.com - Exchange your Bitcoins for MP!

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2013, 11:41:49 PM

I am glad we were able to get everything sorted out. 

We are once again fully stocked.

Dan

www.BTCPak.com - Exchange your bitcoins for MP: Secure, Anonymous and Easy!
DBordello (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2013, 05:18:32 AM

Shameless bump.

Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2013, 03:11:05 AM

Dan

Any idea when you'll get some $100's back in stock? I'm hoping to get some beer money for this weekend.

DBordello (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2013, 03:18:23 AM

Dan

Any idea when you'll get some $100's back in stock? I'm hoping to get some beer money for this weekend.

Beer is delicious, and I do not want to leave you lacking.  We should be back in stock tomorrow morning.

Dan

Atruk

View Profile
January 24, 2013, 03:21:06 AM

Dan

Beer is delicious, and I do not want to leave you lacking.  We should be back in stock tomorrow morning.

Dan

Awesome.

It'll be my third purchase from you in as many weeks, and each week it gets better and better.

DBordello (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2013, 03:22:37 AM

Dan

Dan

Awesome.

It'll be my third purchase from you in as many weeks, and each week it gets better and better.

Excellent, I am glad that you enjoy it.  We certainly enjoy your business.

If you haven't already, consider sending from the Mt. Gox green address.  Those transactions are instantly confirmed.

Dan

Atruk

View Profile
January 24, 2013, 03:42:29 AM

Dan

Dan

Awesome.

Excellent, I am glad that you enjoy it.  We certainly enjoy your business.

If you haven't already, consider sending from the Mt. Gox green address.  Those transactions are instantly confirmed.

Dan

I might try that this time. Six confirmations isn't really that bad of a wait, but I guess I do have the time.

DBordello (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2013, 01:14:54 AM

We are conducting some back-end updates.  Hopefully everything should be seamless, but please report any oddities you experience.

Thanks,
Dan

claire

Activity: 98

Capitalism rocks my world.

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 09:14:19 PM

How do we know when you're out of stock? I'm going to get a couple of hundreds and I was hoping to get them before I leave today. I'm still waiting for the first confirmation of 6 after 30 minutes. Sad

Thanks

I Love Bitcoin Smiley 1A5jmQcmZamhTeHaEZvtMEpoqrH2SECcxk
Phone Domination 888-221-0319
DBordello (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2013, 09:17:27 PM

How do we know when you're out of stock? I'm going to get a couple of hundreds and I was hoping to get them before I leave today. I'm still waiting for the first confirmation of 6 after 30 minutes. Sad

Thanks

Claire,

If we are out of stock you will not be able to select that denomination for purchase.  We try to avoid that situation, but you can catch it at times.

Hopefully your confirmation issue worked itself out Smiley

Dan

claire

Activity: 98

Capitalism rocks my world.

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 09:20:33 PM

You are SO cool. It worked. Thanks. Now the only problem is that turbotax cancelled their cards. GRRR I have to go buy one at wallyworld I suppose. boooo

Thanks

Claire,

If we are out of stock you will not be able to select that denomination for purchase.  We try to avoid that situation, but you can catch it at times.

Dan

I Love Bitcoin Smiley 1A5jmQcmZamhTeHaEZvtMEpoqrH2SECcxk
Phone Domination 888-221-0319
DBordello (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2013, 09:22:15 PM

You are SO cool. It worked. Thanks. Now the only problem is that turbotax cancelled their cards. GRRR I have to go buy one at wallyworld I suppose. boooo

Thanks

Claire,

Dan

Ooops, that is unfortunate.  You should be able to pick up a card almost anywhere.

Dan

DBordello (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2013, 05:59:08 PM

Our backend maintenance is complete.

You should now see an Enhanced Verification SSL certificate.  We have been verified as our parent company, Newtonian Financial LLC.

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Dan

DBordello (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2013, 03:33:30 PM

There were some delays in processing early today.  We tripped a sanity check that checked to make sure the Mt.Gox ticker was between 0.5$/BTC and 25 $/BTC.  This caused the system to stop processing orders.

Obviously this check is no longer valid (although the sanity of it could still be debated).  Everything should be processing as usual now.

Sorry for the delay.

Dan

DBordello (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2013, 05:28:29 PM

After some security updates, I realize our Blockchain.info integration was down yesterday. 

Everything should be back to usual.

Dan

Oldsport

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 07:38:17 PM

I bought a $500 code through MTGox green address whenever I try to apply it I get this error:
"We were unable to process your transaction with the information provided. Please try again."

This has been very inconveinient for me, the only reason I paid the high fee was for urgency. As of now I am a dissatisfied customer, and hope that you can help resolve the issue in a timely manner.

DBordello (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2013, 07:56:48 PM

I bought a $500 code through MTGox green address whenever I try to apply it I get this error:
"We were unable to process your transaction with the information provided. Please try again."

This has been very inconveinient for me, the only reason I paid the high fee was for urgency. As of now I am a dissatisfied customer, and hope that you can help resolve the issue in a timely manner.

After selling over 3,000 MPs, you are the first victim of data entry error.  The MP code was incorrectly entered in to our system.  I have sent you a PM with the correct changes to make.

Sorry for the mixup.  I realize you were looking to use our service quickly, and I apologize for the error.

Dan

Oldsport

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 08:34:22 PM

After selling over 3,000 MPs, you are the first victim of data entry error.  The MP code was incorrectly entered in to our system.  I have sent you a PM with the correct changes to make.

Sorry for the mixup.  I realize you were looking to use our service quickly, and I apologize for the error.

Dan

The issue has been resolved. I thank Dbordello for his prompt reply. Recommend.

heart_mons

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 22, 2013, 01:33:46 AM

How often do you replenish codes?  It seems you are out at the moment.

Dan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: