Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:53:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCPak - Exchange your Bitcoins for MP [$100, $250, $500 and $1000 MPs]  (Read 22638 times)
Kris
Donator

Activity: 640
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2012, 07:48:04 AM

Love seeing new "services" Not that I know what MoneyPaks is, but I bet it's useful Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DBordello (OP)

Activity: 349
Merit: 250

BTCPak.com - Exchange your Bitcoins for MP!

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2012, 02:40:32 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2012, 04:42:48 AM by DBordello

Love seeing new "services" Not that I know what MoneyPaks is, but I bet it's useful Smiley

I hope that you learned a bit about MPs Grin

www.BTCPak.com - Exchange your bitcoins for MP: Secure, Anonymous and Easy!
DBordello (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2012, 01:09:25 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2012, 04:42:51 AM by DBordello

General bump.

Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 07:59:55 PM

I see a lot of people who have already converted to USDs but those funds are sitting at exchanges with the account owner frustrated at trying to find ways to get those funds out in a timely manner.

Would you consider exchanging USD redeemable codes (from Mt. Gox, for example) for MoneyPaks?

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

DBordello (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2012, 11:17:02 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2012, 04:42:55 AM by DBordello

I see a lot of people who have already converted to USDs but those funds are sitting at exchanges with the account owner frustrated at trying to find ways to get those funds out in a timely manner.

Would you consider exchanging USD redeemable codes (from Mt. Gox, for example) for MoneyPaks?

We are working on a solution that should feel your needs.  Hopefully we have that up and running within the next couple of weeks.

Dan

DBordello (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2012, 03:41:36 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2012, 04:42:58 AM by DBordello

We have successfully sold over $50,000 of MPs.  We have yet to receive negative feedback about the service.

Thanks for your support!

Dan

sunnankar
Legendary

Activity: 1031
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2012, 02:02:57 AM

We have successfully sold over $50,000 of MoneyPaks.  We have yet to receive negative feedback about the service.

Great job. Have you thought of using ZipConf which would allow for zero confirmations?

DBordello (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2012, 02:55:23 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2012, 04:43:01 AM by DBordello

We have successfully sold over $50,000 of MPs.  We have yet to receive negative feedback about the service.

Great job. Have you thought of using ZipConf which would allow for zero confirmations?

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.  We are looking in to it.  

Dan

DBordello (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2012, 06:04:04 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2012, 04:43:04 AM by DBordello

We have spoken with the developers of ZipConf.  We are both implementing some APIs.  BTCPak should be accepting instant deposits within the upcoming week.  

Thank you for the heads up.

Dan

TizzyTazzy

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2012, 09:00:52 PM

Great fast service. Perfect way to cash out for my business that accepts BTC as a form of payment.

EDIT: Also wanted to understand your green address thing, is their a way to verify your address so it can be green flagged or what ever you wanna call it.

It would also be great if you could simply have the code emailed after the 6 confirmations as an option instead of having to wait on the screen for 6 confirmations, that can be a drag.

DBordello (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2012, 11:04:32 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2012, 04:43:07 AM by DBordello

Great fast service. Perfect way to cash out for my business that accepts BTC as a form of payment.

EDIT: Also wanted to understand your green address thing, is their a way to verify your address so it can be green flagged or what ever you wanna call it.

It would also be great if you could simply have the code emailed after the 6 confirmations as an option instead of having to wait on the screen for 6 confirmations, that can be a drag.

The Green Address was purposed a while ago for trusted companies to "sign" transactions.  At the moment, only the Mt.Gox green address is recognized.  Therefore if you send the funds from Mt.Gox, you will receive the MP code instantly.

I have thought about adding an option for an email address.  I will put some more thought in to that.  Since the MP code is "like cash", I am hesitant to include it in an email.

Dan

TizzyTazzy

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2012, 02:53:02 PM

The Green Address was purposed a while ago for trusted companies to "sign" transactions.  At the moment, only the Mt.Gox green address is recognized.  Therefore if you send the funds from Mt.Gox, you will receive the MoneyPak code instantly.

I have thought about adding an option for an email address.  I will put some more thought in to that.  Since the MoneyPak code is "like cash", I am hesitant to include it in an email.

Dan

Well just make them have a choice to have it emailed, I think most people who use your service load the funds right after.

Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 28, 2012, 05:08:29 AM

Since the MoneyPak code is "like cash", I am hesitant to include it in an email.

The way BitInstant solved that is to give a PIN# on the purchase summary / receipt page.

Then in the e-mail is a URL to a page, but to gain access to the moneypak code, the PIN is needed.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

DBordello (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2012, 01:21:40 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2012, 04:43:11 AM by DBordello

Shameless bump.

epbaha

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 02:32:26 AM

You should offer the reverse service.  Just accept the mp codes and cash the moneypak first.  then send the btc.

DBordello (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2012, 02:57:56 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2012, 04:43:15 AM by DBordello

You should offer the reverse service.  Just accept the mp codes and cash the moneypak first.  then send the btc.

I would love to.  However, that service is a bit trickier.  I did it manually for a while, but it is hard to sustain.

DBordello (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2012, 09:01:54 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2012, 04:43:17 AM by DBordello

Since the MP code is "like cash", I am hesitant to include it in an email.

The way BitInstant solved that is to give a PIN# on the purchase summary / receipt page.

Then in the e-mail is a URL to a page, but to gain access to the moneypak code, the PIN is needed.

This is an excellent method.  We are working to implement it now.

Dan

rothglobal

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 09:20:16 PM

Have to throw out a huge kudos to the OP. Have not used it, but have read the thread. Very impressive exchange service, actually better than any exchange service I have seen for the largest e-currency, Liberty Reserve. That's a huge accomplishment.
sunnankar
Legendary

Activity: 1031
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2012, 09:36:44 PM

Have to throw out a huge kudos to the OP. Have not used it, but have read the thread. Very impressive exchange service, actually better than any exchange service I have seen for the largest e-currency, Liberty Reserve. That's a huge accomplishment.

BTCPak's are great; particularly in conjunction with the American Express Prepaid Card which has a $400/daily ATM withdrawal limit, no monthly fee, first withdraw in a month is free then $2/withdrawal.

What could make it better?

If BTCPak operated with ZipConf so the 6 confirmations were not an issue and you could go from bitcoins to cash in hand at an ATM in less than 1 minute.

If there were only a service to get a batch of 2-4 American Express Prepaid Cards along with possibly the online credentials so the balance can be checked. Any service providers?

rothglobal

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 09:59:01 PM

BTCPak's are great; particularly in conjunction with the American Express Prepaid Card which has a $400/daily ATM withdrawal limit, no monthly fee, first withdraw in a month is free then $2/withdrawal.

What could make it better?

If BTCPak operated with ZipConf so the 6 confirmations were not an issue and you could go from bitcoins to cash in hand at an ATM in less than 1 minute.

If there were only a service to get a batch of 2-4 American Express Prepaid Cards along with possibly the online credentials so the balance can be checked. Any service providers?

AMEX is highly regulated. Not going to be possible.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: