Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:42:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bot or not?  (Read 3076 times)
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:24:42 AM

its probably true, its hard to get clean software for bitcoin :/ thats sad in a way
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 12:26:30 AM

I would never ever trust my money with someone else.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Simonsays

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:22:05 AM

its probably true, its hard to get clean software for bitcoin :/ thats sad in a way

So true..there are far too many scammers and scam sites targeting the newcommers to the market.  You really need to have your sniffers on high and do your homework.

With that said though, cryptotrader.org is a very legit service and has made great strides in the past few months.
ShakyhandsBTCer

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:18:57 PM

I couldn't agree with you more hvanra.   Backtests showing eye popping gains are really just for demonstrative purposes.  In reality there is orderbook liquidity and vwap slippage that brings things back to reality.  What a 'million dollar backtest' does show, however, is consistency of performance over a wide range of market conditions.
"past performance does not guarantee future results"
Aricoin_Mike

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:57:18 AM

I couldn't agree with you more hvanra.   Backtests showing eye popping gains are really just for demonstrative purposes.  In reality there is orderbook liquidity and vwap slippage that brings things back to reality.  What a 'million dollar backtest' does show, however, is consistency of performance over a wide range of market conditions.

Well said!
geforcelover

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:18:06 AM

i had too a bad experiance with bot most of them aare scammer so please dont go with bot :
ShakyhandsBTCer

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:15:43 PM

Well said!
Thank you. This is a disclaimer that you will always see when investing in any mutual fund or a ETF, or other similar managed investment. I do not think I have seen it in any of the bitcoin related investments.
armabrik

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:18:08 PM

I use now 5month this bot.
www.https://www.cryptohopper.com/?atid=1805
It made me 0.2BTC in 62days. Gave him 0.52BTC to work with.
Just write me if you want to see my trading statistic.

If you want to try it out its free for the first month.
Then it cost you 19$ for the bunny subscription. There you can select 15 pairs.
I am trading just with signals. That shows me the best result. If you have any questions feel free to write me.

I have also made a video about him. Its in russian but still you can see there the result.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9aIlo2bbjo&t=0s

The support is great. They answer in 24hours.
But still a lot of things must be done by the crew that everything work a bit better than now. For example I selected just to trade one pair of crypto once. But still now sometimes he is buying 2 cryptos of the same coin. Its not a big problem but it should be fixed soon.
Normaly they fix fast. So I am always writing them all the bugs. Its a nice bot and you can work with it for sure. Its making not tones of money but it earns everyday something. There is just one thing. You have to wait. Some positions can close in 2weeks. But if you can wait and are not to emotional than its a very good bot for you.

I decided to earn a bit for my knowledge to set up everything right. 
My small business for everybody who wants directly to start with good setting configs.
Spend 2 month to find the right settings for this bot.
Now I am selling it for 0,012BTC. Just register in binance or KuCoin.
Than I make all the setting in the bot for you.
Will also creat settings that if BTC goes down the bot will not allow to buy new possitions.
So new coins will be bought just in a good market. And a lot of more that I know now.

Here is my youtube channel with a lot of videos about bots and crypto.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOxPqZzVKQ2M3jBk7udLbxg
Feel free to subscribe.
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 03:00:28 AM

we turn this question to you.

do you want to be controlled by others?
do not you believe in yourself?
smarter where is your conscience with the bot?

Bitcoin is created to be owned and traded by its own owner, not by anyone else or Bot!

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:20:43 AM

Well obviously not many of here trust bots to make our trades for us and that goes as for me as well. I'd probably consider if i were dealing with minimal amounts only since i prefer hodling in general. Having personal experiences, learning for yourself, and figuring out your own techniques is still a lot better than depending on a bot

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:15:11 PM

Yes indeed in fact many trade bots are scam and can not make a profit. If you want to succeed with a bot you have to choose the best and usually this will spend some money to use it. Trading using bots has the advantage of discipline, but this is very rigid (just run the program that is embedded only), whereas the market is very flexible and complex. If you can make a profit it will not last long and consistent. I never trade using bots and it would be better manually. Although complicated because it must do the analysis of the market, but with manual trading we can follow the movement of the market.
artjomgorelov

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:34:55 PM

There are such programs, but they are not sold as long as they make a profit, and are sold when they bring a loss.
James andrew

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:37:16 PM

I don't use it because I am bad experience for it and it's not make more profit and maximum bots are scam
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:25:47 PM

Well obviously not many of here trust bots to make our trades for us and that goes as for me as well. I'd probably consider if i were dealing with minimal amounts only since i prefer hodling in general. Having personal experiences, learning for yourself, and figuring out your own techniques is still a lot better than depending on a bot
It seems to me that only users of crypto-currencies are using bots, they are too lazy to do something and they try to earn big money without difficulty. But that's the only way it does not happen.
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:50:41 PM

Bot? Do you mean a trading robot? If so, there are trading robots but they are not profitable and there are a couple of reasons why it is so. Firstly, nobody sell profitable robots and it is obvious and secondly, there are robots which are profitable on some makret stages.
There are arbitrage else and you may investigate it because robots work much better when doing arbitrage.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 809

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:11:48 PM

Nah, I much prefer using my own guts and instinct instead of those trading bots. And there was one exploit on bots as well that tried to hacked some users using it in Binance however, they are not successful and they eventually lost money in the end. So just beware that bots can be really used as a tool to hack.

But there are people who claims that they are made a lot of profits using trading bot. Maybe there are the developer of the bot or they are really that good that they know what the bot can react on market situations. But personally, I haven't used any on my years of trading.
valheru

Activity: 487
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:19:35 PM

I would use it if there was a good trade-bot nowadays. I don't recommend to use bots for now.

R.R.L.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:36:45 PM

I don't know so far now, but if ever I would do it in myself first before doing a bot, I will make sure that I can do it myself when I do have much time, but since I'm quite busy at work I still won't have it, in time if I am already convinced that it is profitable.
sabrikks

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 06:10:47 PM

Bot are there to automate things for you, but there is always the big part of work is on you to do. I have used a bot with external trading signals which turn to be not bad after all.

4abrec

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:22:59 PM

If trading bots really brought good profits, think only, now I think we would all be multimillionaires. It is better to trade yourself without bots.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: