Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:27:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Apply for a $10 Loan--- COLLATERAL REQUIRED----  (Read 1491 times)
yourfirstbtc (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:12:01 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 03:13:18 PM by yourfirstbtc

I have about $100 of btc in my hot wallet. I want to make some money. I'm going to experiment with making 10 micro-loans of $10.

You must pay me back $15 in 3 days. I need to be paid back in bitcoins or CASH.

Collateral I accept:
You must pm me your online accounts, such as facebook page, youtube channel, instagram, and twitter accounts, whichever are applicable. Once I gauge your reputation, you'll need to give me access to the accounts I ask for. I will control the account(s) until my loan is repaid.

In addition, you must make a youtube account (different from the one you already have) and post a video of YOU asking for $10 with your bitcoin qr code.
Send me the account name and password of the new youtube account, and recovery e-mail account.

I will send you the funds immediately after I have secured your account(s) and the youtube video has been posted.

Send repayments in bitcoins to : 1DvWR7S8k5TVfqp3jstskLjvBw6MY8khbF
Send payments in Cash to: Will be given after posting asking in youtube video.

This is the fastest and easiest way to get your first bitcoin.

To protect yourself from me, if you mail me the cash, have a transaction number. Let me know if you have any questions. If this isn't for you, it's ok. This is an experiement, it might fail, it might not. Again, lets communicate and avoid any issues.

Edit: LISTEN.. LISTEN... EVERYONE! I am here to help you get your hands on bitcoins. Obviously, you need to use common sense. Don't hand over an account worth $1000 for a $10 72 hour loan in btc. Its good to have some skepticism. But don't slander me saying I'm going to keep your account, passwords, etc. They don't mean anything to me.. UNLESS I'm not paid in full. But, hopefully, we wont get to that point, right?

If you don't feel comfortable doing business with me, thats understandable. And you can seek bitcoins elsewhere. I'm here to make a profit. Not keep facebook and youtube accounts Smiley
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:15:12 PM

Use caution guys, brand new user offering microloans. Asking for accounts as collateral.

yourfirstbtc (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:18:31 PM

Use caution guys, brand new user offering microloans. Asking for accounts as collateral.
I agree. Always be cautious and use common sense.
GBattaglia

Activity: 735
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:21:48 PM

Wow, this is rather ridiculous. For $10 such accounts are put at risk and you still want the Youtube video hassle?
There are better options out there.
yourfirstbtc (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:33:04 PM

Wow, this is rather ridiculous. For $10 such accounts are put at risk and you still want the Youtube video hassle?
You muthafuckin right!! You need to put up a youtube video to get my bitcoins. Your accounts don't mean shit to me. The quicker you pay me back, the quicker you can have your accounts back! Take it or leave, pal
devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:34:48 PM

You muthafuckin right!! You need to put up a youtube video to get my bitcoins. Your accounts don't mean shit to me. The quicker you pay me back, the quicker you can have your accounts back! Take it or leave, pal

Proof that you have $100 in a hot wallet?

GBattaglia

Activity: 735
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:42:05 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=636191.0

Yeah. I don't know why people think that professionalism and a mature manner means nothing in this digital age.
If they don't mean "shit" to you, then why are you asking for them? They obviously mean something to you.
devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:46:00 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=636191.0

Yeah. I don't know why people think that professionalism and a mature manner means nothing in this digital age.
If they don't mean "shit" to you, then why are you asking for them? They obviously mean something to you.

Definitely, acting professional is the way to go on here.
I'll never ask for loans, but if I were to, I'd go with GBattaglia as the loan provider 100 times before going once with yourfirstbtc to be honest.

RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 02:54:14 PM

my guess is he is trying to fish for account information, like your password for this forum or email passwords to steal accounts.

Just what it looks like to me.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:04:19 PM

my loaning thread requires videos but you dont need to turn your account over to me.

yourfirstbtc (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:15:04 PM

my loaning thread requires videos but you dont need to turn your account over to me.
Hey. You need to use better collateral too. I noticed how you weren't paid back fully by that one user. If you use this method, that may have prevented that. But we live and we learn, right?
yourfirstbtc (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:27:45 PM

when lenders lend without any collateral, I'm noticing yall aren't getting paid back and are chasing the borrowers. Obviously, I won't need to chase them. Hope, it doesn't come to that.
devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:30:16 PM

when lenders lend without any collateral, I'm noticing yall aren't getting paid back and are chasing the borrowers. Obviously, I won't need to chase them. Hope, it doesn't come to that.

Did you miss my previous question?
Please sign a message coming from the address with more than $100 worth of BTC in it.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:49:40 PM

Hey. You need to use better collateral too. I noticed how you weren't paid back fully by that one user. If you use this method, that may have prevented that. But we live and we learn, right?

that video wasnt from my loaning thread btw...just decided to loan to him...

anyway since you are new, i agree you should at least prove the $100 balance by signing a message

ChekaZ
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:06:05 PM

I wouldnt recommend anyone to do this. Its a really high risk to give him your accounts for a (10$!) Bitcoin loan.

He didnt even prove that he got the 100$BTC.

Another point is that hes still a Newbie in this forum.

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 10:13:18 PM

Well, what makes your loaning topic better than the other ones?  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=632483.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615298.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=629877.0

So, we offer loans WITH COLLATERAL REQUIRED.  Our rates are about 100x better than yours, and we have more trust Smiley  Did I mention a much bigger loan amount as well?

I understand that you may be new here, but I suggest you at least offer competitive terms and prices with the other microloan topics. 

Cheers!
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:13:26 AM

Any collateral/accounts should be held by a trusted escrow. I would highly suggest you choose this as your business model at least until you get Trust built up.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
yourfirstbtc (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:16:33 AM

So, we offer loans WITH COLLATERAL REQUIRED.  Our rates are about 100x better than yours, and we have more trust Smiley  Did I mention a much bigger loan amount as well?

I understand that you may be new here, but I suggest you at least offer competitive terms and prices with the other microloan topics. 

Cheers!
If people have alt coins, and use them as collateral, thats great. This is for people who want to get their hands on bitcoins FAST, and QUICK. And I'll get paid back in 72 hours. If anyone doesn't want to use their account as collateral, then thats cool. If so, I'm the man. Again, it's $10 loans.

I'll use a trusted escrow, and the borrower would still need to create a youtube account asking for $10 and holding up the qr code to their bitcoin address, and the way they will pay me back in 72 hours.
devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:18:48 AM

Cheers!
If people have alt coins, and use them as collateral, thats great. This is for people who want to get their hands on bitcoins FAST, and QUICK. And I'll get paid back in 72 hours. If anyone doesn't want to use their account as collateral, then thats cool. If so, I'm the man. Again, it's $10 loans.

I'll use a trusted escrow, and the borrower would still need to create a youtube account asking for $10 and holding up the qr code to their bitcoin address, and the way they will pay me back in 72 hours.

Sign a message with an address that holds more than $100 worth of BTC.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 12:35:47 AM

Cheers!

Dude... think... who needs $10 worth of bitcoins?  Most people would need in the hundreds, unless it was a loan for trust.
I would be willing to lend trusted users $10 worth without a collateral, and they wouldn't have to show me their face Smiley
Newbie users aren't that stupid either xD
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: