Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:18:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Apply for a $10 Loan--- COLLATERAL REQUIRED----  (Read 1491 times)
d2dtk

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:43:47 AM

Wow, this is rather ridiculous. For $10 such accounts are put at risk and you still want the Youtube video hassle?
There are better options out there.

Huge hassle for such a small amount, and then you have to pay back 150%...Seems a little too much for my taste.

yourfirstbtc (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:49:57 AM

Wow, this is rather ridiculous. For $10 such accounts are put at risk and you still want the Youtube video hassle?

Huge hassle for such a small amount, and then you have to pay back 150%...Seems a little too much for my taste.

Yes. $10 may seem like a little bit for those of us who already have it. But people need what I have. And they will get it quick and easy. If this model works, meaning profitable, I will offer larger loans. But, at the beginning, I'm not going to offer $100 loans. I KNOW I"m trustworthy. I don't want accounts, I just want my money back + interest w/o chasing people around for my money. I don't have time for that.
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:46:03 AM

Yes. $10 may seem like a little bit for those of us who already have it. But people need what I have. And they will get it quick and easy. If this model works, meaning profitable, I will offer larger loans. But, at the beginning, I'm not going to offer $100 loans. I KNOW I"m trustworthy. I don't want accounts, I just want my money back + interest w/o chasing people around for my money. I don't have time for that.

You saying your trust worthy means nothing. My account is worth approx. .2BTC, just because of my Full Member status. That versus $10. You could easily sell my account, while I only get $10.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:48:48 AM

Prediction
You will either scam or get scammed.

yourfirstbtc (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:19:05 AM

You saying your trust worthy means nothing. My account is worth approx. .2BTC, just because of my Full Member status. That versus $10. You could easily sell my account, while I only get $10.

Your account may be worth .2 btc to someone. But your account isn't worth .000000000001,  in any currency, to me. I don't want your facebook, bitcointalk or youtube account to keep. I'm just using it so I don't have to chase people down for my money. I just want my money. If you pay me back in 5 mins, that's cool. Get your account back. If I wanted to steal people's account, wouldn't I make a much sweeter offer?

Prediction
You will either scam or get scammed.
I definitely won't scam. Hopefully this method scares the potential scammers away.
acs267

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:12:16 AM

Your account may be worth .2 btc to someone. But your account isn't worth .000000000001,  in any currency, to me. I don't want your facebook, bitcointalk or youtube account to keep. I'm just using it so I don't have to chase people down for my money. I just want my money. If you pay me back in 5 mins, that's cool. Get your account back. If I wanted to steal people's account, wouldn't I make a much sweeter offer?

No, you'd be a untrusted member asking for accounts for collateral... Oh wait a second... Hmm. That sounds familiar. OH RIGHT.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:33:28 AM

Like I said, even if you're not a scammer, the only people who will do this are those that will give you worthless accounts and take the coins.

But hey, try it.

yourfirstbtc (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:07:56 AM

Like I said, even if you're not a scammer, the only people who will do this are those that will give you worthless accounts and take the coins.

But hey, try it.
I'll evaluate the account they propose, and make a decision from there. But thanks for the heads up Smiley
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:26:01 AM

Best of luck to you.  The collateral your asking for seems a bit absurd to me for a $10 loan, not to mention the interest rates but who knows.  Crazier things have happened I suppose.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:03:10 PM

serious question.. what do people do with $10 worth of bitcoins ?
i always ask and no one can tell me Sad

yourfirstbtc (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:37:09 PM

Wow!? my trust is -11 just for wanting to do business? LMAO This is the exact opposite what bitcoin represents. This is no disrespect to the others that have given me constructive criticism. But for VOD and Tomatocage to give me negative feedback w/o doing ONE once of business with me is pure disgusting. Obviously, they feel threatened by my option. Before, I used to value the "trust" rating of [Suspicious link removed]. If people choose to do business with me and get my bitcoins by my rules, thats their choice, not VOD and Tomatocage's.

Please take a MOMENT to look at VOD's positive trust. He has been given positive results WITHOUT risking any bitcoins only EIGHT TIMES!!
Now look at VOD's NEGATIVE feedback that he has given. It's SEVEN MILES LONG!!! He gives negative feedback to EVERYONE!!!!

Don't TRUST VOD!! Look at the feedback yourself. Be cautious of ANYONE who only has received 8 positive feedback and hands out negative feedback at the blink of an eye!! DON't TRUST HIM!! His feedback shows how UNBALANCED he is!! Don't trust!!

Same goes with Tomatocage!! These two ABUSE the trust system for their own gains without ANY foundation!!

If I ever scammed ONE person for ONE RED cent, I would understand the negative feedback. NAME ONE PERON I HAVE SCAMMED VOD/Tomatocage!! You Can't. You two are going to drag this site DOWN with your unfounded abuse of the trust system!! I can tolerate skepticism and speculation. But giving me negative feedback based on thin air shows what type of character you have... ZERO. Zero logic. Zero facts. ZERO TRUST.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:39:46 AM

for better or worse, that's how the trust system works on this forum.
Senior trusted members have a lot of weight and others have little to none.

I guess they both thought your proposal is a tad on the sketchy side, and
honestly, I would have to agree.

Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:17:18 AM

still waiting for someone to tell me what they can do with a $10 loan ?
or is it to get more trust.. and eventually build up to a $15 loan :p ?

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:41:40 AM

Gambling most of the time.

acs267

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:43:57 AM

Wow!? my trust is -11 just for wanting to do business? LMAO This is the exact opposite what bitcoin represents. This is no disrespect to the others that have given me constructive criticism. But for VOD and Tomatocage to give me negative feedback w/o doing ONE once of business with me is pure disgusting. Obviously, they feel threatened by my option. Before, I used to value the "trust" rating of [Suspicious link removed]. If people choose to do business with me and get my bitcoins by my rules, thats their choice, not VOD and Tomatocage's.

Please take a MOMENT to look at VOD's positive trust. He has been given positive results WITHOUT risking any bitcoins only EIGHT TIMES!!
Now look at VOD's NEGATIVE feedback that he has given. It's SEVEN MILES LONG!!! He gives negative feedback to EVERYONE!!!!

Don't TRUST VOD!! Look at the feedback yourself. Be cautious of ANYONE who only has received 8 positive feedback and hands out negative feedback at the blink of an eye!! DON't TRUST HIM!! His feedback shows how UNBALANCED he is!! Don't trust!!

Same goes with Tomatocage!! These two ABUSE the trust system for their own gains without ANY foundation!!

If I ever scammed ONE person for ONE RED cent, I would understand the negative feedback. NAME ONE PERON I HAVE SCAMMED VOD/Tomatocage!! You Can't. You two are going to drag this site DOWN with your unfounded abuse of the trust system!! I can tolerate skepticism and speculation. But giving me negative feedback based on thin air shows what type of character you have... ZERO. Zero logic. Zero facts. ZERO TRUST.

They're not abusing anything. They're both respected parts of the community. You seem so sketchy it hurts. I would honestly negative rep you, but really, that's a hassle since I doubt anyone would deal with you.
Duomo

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:29:35 AM

1. Doesn't even propose sufficient collateral such as alt coins or tangible items
2. No Escrow
3. An bitcoin address can be changed, an identity cannot.
Yep, definitely makes sense.
CaptainBeck

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:42:57 PM

Doing Loans in $ doesnt make much sense with BTC since surely the amount of BTC required to pay will change with the market, and also depends on whos value of you use.
yourfirstbtc (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:39:36 PM

Doing Loans in $ doesnt make much sense with BTC since surely the amount of BTC required to pay will change with the market, and also depends on whos value of you use.
Good Points. I will adjust this to put loan in BTC and I will also specify I will use coinbase's price.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 05:04:31 PM

I could get a small pizza + delivery for that Wink

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: