Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:12:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can someone teach me?  (Read 4846 times)
stellar1

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:53:44 AM

Hello all!
Is it possible someone to teach and give me some good tips about trading. I lost a little amount of money in Cryptsy and they also fucked me up with some coins. I want some help about finding which sites are best for beginners, what strategies are winning, etc.
If you teach me i can give you 5 of my earning with trading or use refferal link for you or something like that.
Thank you!
BR

My best advice is to find a trading system with a good hit rate and risk/reward ratio, collect 1(or 5 or 15 depending on your timeframe) minute price, volume data of the instrument you plan to trade;

then backtest (or see how the market has been treating your trading system) over past 3 to 6 months....this process will give you price movement patterns

then decide if you are ready to execute your trading system particularly in terms of taking the required risk and if you are capable of exiting profit positions only at or after targets

then trade small

then grow bigger.

Regards
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: