View Profile
February 22, 2012, 06:34:33 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2013, 05:27:15 AM by CoinHumper

delete

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coblee
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1653
Merit: 1286

Creator of Litecoin. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile
February 22, 2012, 07:29:01 AM

What is the point of doxxing someone? Do you really need to post his personal information here for everyone to see? What if someone did that to you? Please be considerate of others and remove this.

Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2012, 07:35:46 AM

Does it matter what he looks like, or how much he weighs? Or that he may live in the same house as his parents. I find your interest in attempting to humiliate a fellow human being rather disturbing.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2012, 07:46:10 AM

It sucks to get doxxed. Its a lesson to try not to be a keyboard warrior.

Its low to bring his partner and kid into it. I do hope for your sakes nothing happens to them.

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2012, 08:47:45 AM

Its low to bring his partner and kid into it. I do hope for your sakes nothing happens to them.

Why for our sakes? nobody said anything about anything happening to them. We are just saying hi, thats all.

Ok. Just keep them out of it thats all Im saying.

k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2012, 08:52:33 AM

So that is where my kick-toy went Sad

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
February 22, 2012, 10:12:57 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2012, 10:25:24 AM by Matthew N. Wright

As someone who posts their birth certificate on imgur whenever there is nothing better to do, doxxing seems only worthwhile if you can uncover something like with Bold Funding. Hacking in general is fun, as is rummaging through other people's private things like a child explores his new surroundings. Most moralfags don't want to admit it, but invading privacy is one of the quickest ways to educating oneself on society (although obviously works the opposite direction for actual social skills).

ViperJBM is one the loudest, staunchest and most irritating of the Coinhunter followers.
Oh hey, imagine that, the losing side is full of losers.  Roll Eyes All alt-coins need to be destroyed, not just the ones you don't like, such is the nature of competition.

He talked some serious shit right up until he was doxxed. Then he deleted about 10 of his post being a virtual badass today, as well as his avatar most everywhere on the net including over at Solidcointalk.

There's nothing wrong with being a keyboard warrior when your cause is great and you have nothing to hide. Too bad that isn't the case here. Anyone who removes what they post because people "get too close" never believed in what they were doing in the first place, or just weren't ready to pay the price for it.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
February 22, 2012, 10:31:29 AM

What is the point of doxxing someone? Do you really need to post his personal information here for everyone to see? What if someone did that to you? Please be considerate of others and remove this.

OP is just excited probably because of all the annoyance caused by the individual and just wants to hurt them in some way emotionally. There is nothing of value in these dox though, except of course to reinforce the long debated assumption that nerds are in fact nerds.

Traditionally, doxxing is used to uncover lies, deception and fraud purported by individuals, like when SA goons found out about Bruce's previous history as a scammer, or when they thought that the school I ran was fake. The problem is, documents don't always tell the full story, so a lot of the time all you get is shock value which may be entertaining but not really useful.

This does nothing but embarrass the guy. I won't pass judgment on this since I don't know what's going on, and I do understand that doxxing is a process (it doesn't stop until it strikes gold) but sometimes, you never strike gold, and that's when it starts feeling like you're beating a dead cat with a stick.

Let's see where it leads since anyone can look up his public court records etc now, find his profiles and accounts on other sites, etc. Who knows. Maybe he's a kiddy fiddler, a gun runner (haha...runner...) or in the witness protection program for witnessing a cop shoot another cop in an Amish village.

Snapman

Activity: 291

BTCRadio Owner

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2012, 05:30:01 PM

Shit happens when shooting your mouth off, simple as that.

A much needed id btw.

BTCRadio: 17cafKShokyQCbaNuzaDo5HLoSnffMNPAs
Coinbuck @ BTCLot

Activity: 540

The future begins today

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2012, 06:07:00 PM

Dodoking found this and shared in btc-e

http://www.transformation.com/viperjbm/photos/

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?hl=en&biw=1280&bih=841&sclient=psy-ab&q=cache%3Awww.transformation.com%2Fviperjbm&pbx=1&oq=cache%3Awww.transformation.com%2Fviperjbm&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=3&gs_upl=8259l8807l1l9011l4l0l0l0l0l0l0l0ll0l0

Bitcoin is the future !
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
February 22, 2012, 06:46:16 PM

Looks like an otherwise nice guy. I really hate it when people can't get over themselves and hide behind pseudo-anonymous groups. Even SA is guilty of this as a whole (hive hypocrisy).

Coinhunter's response to possibly losing Viper was "that he was tired of his whining about everything anyway, no loss really". Great guy, excellent leader.

Good leaders know when to cut the cord.

illpoet

Activity: 341

View Profile
February 23, 2012, 12:56:12 AM

whats SA?

Tym's Get Rich Slow scheme: plse send .00001 to
btc: 1DKRaNUnMQkeby6Dk1d8e6fRczSrTEhd8p ltc: LV4Udu7x9aLs28MoMCzsvVGKJbSmrHESnt
thank you.
RoloTonyBrownTown

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 23, 2012, 03:17:38 AM

whats SA?

www.somethingawful.com

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 23, 2012, 03:31:56 AM

LOL

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

illpoet

Activity: 341

View Profile
February 23, 2012, 05:11:54 AM

cool thanks! the website made me lol a bunch.  i'm not sure how i feel about "outing" someone so to speak.  on the one hand its kind of hardcore to show somebodies chubby/pimply face on the internet but at the same time i love someone out there holding ppl accountable.  Its annoying that everywhere you go theres all these ppl who are total shmoe's only because they feel they have the relative safety of the internet to hide behind.  You think you're average troll would act that way if they had to face other ppl and look them in the eyes while they said those things?  i dunno something thats always irked me.  i don't really know much about viper so i can't say one way or the other about him, just trolls in general.

Tym's Get Rich Slow scheme: plse send .00001 to
btc: 1DKRaNUnMQkeby6Dk1d8e6fRczSrTEhd8p ltc: LV4Udu7x9aLs28MoMCzsvVGKJbSmrHESnt
thank you.
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 10:13:38 PM

Viper never really believed in SolidCoin.
RoloTonyBrownTown

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 10:15:04 PM

Coulda fooled me.   If he's an example of someone who doesn't really believe in it, I'd hate to meet someone who does Cheesy

RoloTonyBrownTown

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 01:20:39 AM

The most amazing part to me was his renewed drive to lose weight because they were expecting  a "little one"  

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2012, 01:22:21 AM

It was during his "300lb era" that he actually scored with another heavy duty beast and got married.

I don't know Viper, and I don't promote doxxing, but BCX's comment reminded me of the old Saturday Night Live bit.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 01:39:33 AM

I think Viper is a true believer but started believing he really was "Coinhunter". Viper made some PM threats and demands that basically I go away and shut up or "some new earth shattering" info was to be posted on the forum LOL  Grin Grin Grin

I didn't realize I presented myself as a pushover! Viper soon discovered he wasn't CH and was very exposed.

I really felt bad for a few seconds traumatizing Viper over his weight issue. Reading his blog I felt sorry for him as it seemed he struggled with his weight all of his life. He just couldn't resist the pizza, hamburger and up to two giant bags of Doritos at a time. His blog was full of self loathing and self pity rants blaming food for all his life's failures. (Look in the double wide mirror loser, it's not the food)

I loved the part where when he dropped from 460lbs to 300lbs exclaiming that he might actually be in a position to live on his own and not with the elderly father. It was during his "300lb era" that he actually scored with another heavy duty beast and got married. I guess after marriage he and the misses both packed on some weight with him now at nearly 490lbs again (according to a post in Jan 2012) and the Misses crossing the 300lb mark. The most amazing part to me was his renewed drive to lose weight because they were expecting  a "little one"  

Is it just me, or like it was stated earlier in this thread, that the copulating moment brings images to mind that you wished you could "un-see". As Carl Sagan once said, I guess life really does find a way!

So in essence one of Solidcoin's top business strategist is a no discipline, compulsive eating, self loathing deadbeat that lives off of state support with an elderly father and has a pregnant wife he can't possibly support on his own.

Yep, that's exactly who I want to at the helm of a new high tech currency I'm thinking of investing in.

Best wishes to you Viper,

Warm regards,

~BCX~

Lets start a betting pool on which new personality that crops up on these boards turns out to be ViperJBM in disguise. The current Coinhunter sockpuppet operator can write "Hello World" so that rules out Viper at the helm.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: