Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 11:25:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM's leader utopianfuture RETIRED after mistake posting w. sockpuppet acc[SCAM]  (Read 11022 times)
gorillajam

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

win

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:17:40 PM

People here didn't really believe the whole fairness thing did they?

The great thing about Communism and Egalitarianism is the rules don't count for those in charge.

I got 10 NEM accounts to show NEM for what it is, a joke.

Everyone buy NXT or Qora, the only decently run new projects we have.  

You are trying hard to promote Qora but actually you are destroying it.

me, on my own saying factual things about a very good system is going to destroy it. Thanks for the compliment but I'm just one man

I think the subject here is how NEM is about to be destroyed. At least its ethos has been proven to be hypocritical.

You can't argue with facts in the end.

You are confusing me with scammers who talk shit all day on here on shitcoin threads with no facts. I can see you aren't invested in tons of coins. I'm only invested in Bitcoin and Qora. Fact.

dwma

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:19:33 PM

just look what is in first 2 posts, they refers to NEM not to UP, this is clearly attack on NEM.

I sold all my NXT holdings because that sums up 90% of the NXT community.

I once had a problem with a largish NXT transaction being stuck on a blockchain.  I went to one of the top 3 (2?) sites asking about it.  No help, but my posts ended up being editted heavily.

I have more stories, but basically **** NXT.  There are obviously good guys just like in all communities, but NXT takes the cake for having the most aholes/scumbags in charge.
Simakki

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 06:20:15 PM

The great thing about Communism and Egalitarianism is the rules don't count for those in charge.

me, on my own saying factual things about a very good system is going to destroy it. Thanks for the compliment but I'm just one man

I think the subject here is how NEM is about to be destroyed. At least its ethos has been proven to be hypocritical.

You talking nonsense, Qora itself have many problems and NEM aint the same as UP....

Welcome to my ignore list...

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
instacalm

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:20:50 PM

There are obviously good guys just like in all communities, but NXT takes the cake for having the most aholes/scumbags in charge.

dwma, that's interesting! My humble experience is the exact opposite of yours.
gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:20:56 PM

just look what is in first 2 posts, they refers to NEM not to UP, this is clearly attack on NEM.

I sold all my NXT holdings because that sums up 90% of the NXT community.

I once had a problem with a largish NXT transaction being stuck on a blockchain.  I went to one of the top 3 (2?) sites asking about it.  No help, but my posts ended up being editted heavily.

I have more stories, but basically **** NXT.  There are obviously good guys just like in all communities, but NXT takes the cake for having the most aholes/scumbags in charge.

This is about NEM dipshit!

gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:22:58 PM

You talking nonsense, Qora itself have many problems and NEM aint the same as UP....

Welcome to my ignore list...

Make sure you press the ignore button properly. I would to hate to have to listen to you again. Qora has problems? Sharexcoin ran off with peoples money, and there was a fork due to the newness of the network. Saying there is loads of problems is not factual. Period.

Typical new code ironing out, just like NXT had and Bitcoin had. fact

dwma

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:26:46 PM

There are obviously good guys just like in all communities, but NXT takes the cake for having the most aholes/scumbags in charge.

dwma, that's interesting! My humble experience is the exact opposite of yours.

Hey if you are looking to buy NXT or contribute to the community it will be 100% different. 

Ask WTF is going on with your money... Or other dealings and you'll meet the scumbags. 
gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:28:17 PM

Lets not drift into other coins. I admit I mentioned them as comparison and maybe started it.

The NEM issue is far juicer right now.

How damaging is this?

From Above (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:30:29 PM

VOTE

remove or not to remove the leader utopianfuture

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649927.0

gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:39:46 PM

VOTE

Either way NEM is dead IMO.

From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:42:17 PM

VOTE

well i say vote. after all this is a community. UP is just one person. the former leader

if the dev team realize hes just using them as slaves they will kick him out. otherwise theyd be somewhat stupid

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:42:40 PM

Initially this seems shocking. However, after giving it more thought, I don't understand what the big deal is.

If it wasn't for him, NEM wouldn't exist. I think we can easily forgive him for wanting an extra stake.

NEM is a fantastic project, arguably the most promising cryptocurrency for 2014.

Just look at the client! The community! The features! PoI, encrypted messaging, eigentrust++ reputation system, asset exchange, one-click install client... the list goes on.

The thing is, people love a good conspiracy. This thread is obviously just an over-excited attempt to get views and replies. Let me make that clear:

This thread is nothing but a puerile attack against NEM so OP can get a buzz.

Let's all deal with this sensibly as adults. Utopianfuture is just human.
if true all get good coin simple no fud can kill NEM...
NXT and Quora can BARK ALL DAY Cheesy

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:45:18 PM

NXT and Quora can BARK ALL DAY Cheesy

where is NXT QORA bark? all i see was embarrasing and face-loosing act of utopianfuture here which is whats solely discussed obviously

i prsonlly have only nxt because bought nem stake on nxt ae, thats all. i dont care about qora

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:45:52 PM

VOTE

well i say vote. after all this is a community. UP is just one person. the former leader

if the dev team realize hes just using them as slaves they will kick him out. otherwise theyd be somewhat stupid
in every coin thread word dead is once per 2weeks spammed...
let NEM deliver promisses i wait for it ...

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:46:58 PM

let NEM deliver promisses i wait for it ...

+1000

ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:51:34 PM

Until today NEM was good promises and hot air. Now, it is turning its face to the "scam side" dangerously.
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:53:08 PM

Until today NEM was good promises and hot air. Now, it is turning its face to the "scam side" dangerously.

alpha is still on route as sheduled. This is no scam. Unless I was delusional those last weeks.

TauMuon

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

NEM Enthusiast

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:55:55 PM

NEM is as much a scam as NXT is. 

NEM - New Economy Movement - http://blog.nem.io/overview/ | www.reddit.com/r/nem | https://www.facebook.com/ourNEM | https://twitter.com/nemcoin
Built from the Ground up with 100% Original Code | A Second-Generation Crypto, Radically Improved over Bitcoin | Philosophy of Solidarity and Egalitarianism
From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:56:44 PM

alpha is still on route as sheduled. This is no scam. Unless I was delusional those last weeks.

imagine it would be a scam after all. LOL. i do NOT think so. Nem itself is not a scam and it has good development. at least thats what i think. THINK that is. Not KNOW. nobody knows except those deeply involved in the code. the only obviously scamming person until now is utopianfuture which is why he should or must be excluded from the project for the sake of the project itself

we all know this and so do u patmaster. u are just afraid of utopianfuture kicking ur ass like all those who fear him in the Nem community. be true to urself my friend. ur a good guy. do not let urself be used by someone who is lying to u

patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:01:26 PM

imagine it would be a scam after all. LOL. i do NOT think so. Nem itself is not a scam and it has good development. at least thats what i think. THINK that is. Not KNOW. nobody knows except those deeply involved in the code. the only obviously scamming person until now is utopianfuture which is why he should or must be excluded from the project for the sake of the project itself

we all know this and so do u patmaster. u are just afraid of utopianfuture kicking ur ass like all those who fear him in the Nem community. be true to urself my friend. ur a good guy. do not let urself be used by someone who is lying to u

I'm not afraid at all. If push comes to shove we could start all over again. The devs are still on baord and the community seems to be - at least in part - still behind the project.

I may not be part of the core team but I do think that i'm rather involved in the NEM development.

Unless people have been orchestrating false discussion on trello and irc...
Unless people have invested insane amounts of time building fake software that i tested...
Unless I'm hallucinating...

...NEM is not a scam.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: