Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:59:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] Project Trust & Credibility DEAD, utopianfuture admitted HOAXING**  (Read 2570 times)
From Above (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:18:34 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 11:02:11 PM by Come-from-Above

Today is the death of NEM's Credibility and Trust.

A project that was based on "FAIRNESS and EQUALITY" convicted for most impudent behavior on Bitcointalk.

BOOM. that was it. utopianfuture, u killed ur own projects trust. BE AWARE of this. All the work all ur slaves did for u, ur developers, ur community, ME and YOU. Its u who betrayed us all. Why did you do this?

I failed in my personal conduct and not adhere to the rules I set myself. If you are familiar with American politics, now I have the Eliot Spitzer or Anthony Weiner problem.

I had a few sockpuppet accounts but I have no intention of cashing out any of them. I did not write down the sock accounts (using an arbitrary password that I can't remember) neither and plan to donate the fees for the development fund. I created sock accounts to keep the thread at a high demand when we have few supporters. Ghosthouse is the only account I kept using more so that I can use it sometimes to cheer up NEM threads.

It is what it is. I apologize to my core team members, to all NEM supporting developers and helpers for this issue. I will step down from now on.

The task of maintaining NEM stakeholder list will be transfered to Patmast3r. He has been sharing the access to the file with me for quite sometimes. NEMtoken account will be passed to Pastmast3r as well.

NEM Twitter account will be transfered to Makoto and he could pass on to the most suitable person.

NEM development fund accounts will be fully transfered to Jaguar0625, Gimre and Thies1965.

Ournem website will be transfered to the core team as well.

Update and Discussion and Refunds threads will be closed after new threads with similar functions can be made up.

All press contacts will be passed to the core team so that they can find an appropriate person for the job.

I resign from all leading function within NEM and this will be the last post of UtopianFuture.

Now the next question. Is utopianfuture actually patmaster as well? Who knows?

do YOU still believe in NEM? who can trust that there is not more shit behind the scenes than this?

PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT UTOPIANFUTURE WILL KEEP ALL HIS SECRET STAKES

HinnomTX

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:25:56 PM

Really? You need a THIRD thread to discuss this? Haven't driven down the price of NEM stakes enough to reach your target entry point? 

"One can only solve so much with cryptography. The rest of the solution will prove to be economic in nature." -Evan Duffield
Dash is Digital Cash.  https://www.dash.org
alex0909

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:30:23 PM

ok, now you should stop spamming, it's boring, you won't kill NEM
From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:32:52 PM

ok, now you should stop spamming, it's boring, you won't kill NEM

ur post is spam as its completely useless

kill Nem? how should i kill something thats as good as dead? are u kidding me dude?

Raxe.io

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 10:45:58 PM

He was using marketing techniques, a wrong marketing technique but at the same time to label him a scammer after all his time and work in the community is wrong everyone makes mistakes.

Raxe.io / Example wallet: http://wallet.raxe.io
From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:47:17 PM

He was using marketing techniques, a wrong marketing technique but at the same time to label him a scammer after all his time and work in the community is wrong everyone makes mistakes.

well i would not call him scammer but a liar and a sunken Fuhrer. What he embraced was the opposite of what he did. thats pretty intense.

Ganefull

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:59:30 PM

what an obvoius smear campaign...

i know the guy who made the accounts...it wasnt utopianfuture...it was....

well, i dont tell...you wont belive it  Shocked

...if this post was helpful, i appreciate your donation.BTC: 14FsFhgMyFztgnbCuNAnh3ubPhoY1jGu3b RDD: Raz5zgyvDHcUC9s1KBBxHuuM3Q9etu43oA
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:01:31 PM

The title is misleading. UtopianFuture didn't scam anyone out of money - all he did was create fake accounts, at the very beginning, to make NEM look more popular than it really was.   No different than having fake likes on Facebook.  This doesn't change NEM's distribution or it's huge positive community. 

Satoshi back in 2009 was probably posting under a dozen aliases to make Bitcoin look more popular and exciting than it was at the time.  Does that make Bitcoin a scam?

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:01:47 PM

too much blabla

Raxe.io

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 11:02:22 PM

well i would not call him scammer but a liar and a sunken Fuhrer. What he embraced was the opposite of what he did. thats pretty intense.

I completely agree. It is a very wrong move and will affect progression because of a stopping point. Before this NEM has 0 negativity surrounding it. I will reiterate, everyone makes mistakes However, he has to get paid for his work. He has done a large amount of open work, he has admitted to the mistakes is trying to build openess and positivity. For me the breadth and depth of the NEM community at this point will not let the project fail. He was open and honest about his decisions and process within the project - in my mind it is not the best decision for him to resign but at the same moment there is a large amount of outside pressure, he is a great component and inter actor. We can all learn and move on from this, there is always problems in project development whether it be staff or the actual software development NEM is still moving forward and I respect everyone’s involvement from the beginning. I believe he was trying to push the project as much as possible.

Raxe.io / Example wallet: http://wallet.raxe.io
Ganefull

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:02:59 PM

too much blabla

send me 2 BTC and i give you a name Wink

...if this post was helpful, i appreciate your donation.BTC: 14FsFhgMyFztgnbCuNAnh3ubPhoY1jGu3b RDD: Raz5zgyvDHcUC9s1KBBxHuuM3Q9etu43oA
From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:04:17 PM

too much blabla

if u knew, if u only knew what i know...

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:05:51 PM

I noticed you just just changed the title from scam to hoaxing

Hoaxing is definitely a more accurate term here.  No money was scammed but did he create fake popularity in NEM and that's scandalous, no one can argue otherwise, but I don't think it's a severe thing since practically every coin pads up interest in the beginning with fake accounts (it's a marketing technique).

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:07:02 PM

I noticed you just just changed the title from scam to hoaxing

Hoaxing is definitely a more accurate term here.  No money was scammed but did he create fake popularity in NEM and that's scandalous, no one can argue otherwise, but I don't think it's a severe thing since practically every coin pads up interest in the beginning with fake accounts (it's a marketing technique).

yes, im sorry. scamming was incorrect  hoaxing fits better.

Ganefull

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:11:33 PM

too much blabla

if u knew, if u only knew what i know...

you mean.....?

From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:13:16 PM

just FYI utopianfuture did not really step back. he had to do this post cuz his name is ruined. hes still active in the project under different names. NEM is full of him. do not dare to believe hes gone as he claims, which can clearly be regarded as nothing but another lie.

Ganefull

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:21:41 PM

just FYI utopianfuture did not really step back. he had to do this post cuz his name is ruined. hes still active in the project under different names. NEM is full of him. do not dare to believe hes gone as he claims, which can clearly be regarded as nothing but another lie.

yeah...exactly the right move to keep up the good work without getting annoyed by crying babys who could never set up an own coin - much less a project like nem.

hopefully mother utopionfuture isnt too sad when the loved son changes his name  Roll Eyes

From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:23:08 PM

yeah...exactly the right move to keep up the good work without getting annoyed by crying babys who could never set up an own coin - much less a project like nem.

hopefully mother utopionfuture isnt too sad when the loved son changes his name  Roll Eyes

what good work? can u post some examples please? thank u

Ganefull

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:26:12 PM

well he's involved in a coin which has risen a lot in value even before release...

hmm...whats about the coin you created...? ...argh wait....right...

From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:26:53 PM

well he's involved in a coin which has risen a lot in value even before release...

hmm...whats about the coin you created...? ...argh wait....right...

sorry I asked for examples of good work not random sentences, can u provide some please?

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: