Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:41:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GHASH.IO NOW 47% IN THE LAST 24 hrs  (Read 3179 times)
descarte (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:15:23 PM

GUYs, for the sake of humanity, please get out of GHASH!!
gperez2000

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:30:14 PM

the last hour they are 83.33334%
Mister S

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:31:23 PM

Waste of bandwidth to even type it at this point, because it's been said in 39,000 different threads.

but lemme spell it out to you, point by point.

Miners... Don't... Care... At least the ones still on Ghash. They've got their low variance, and when Bitcoin is worthless, they'll have a lot of them. These are probably the same people who thought they were gonna get rich off Beanie Babies.

Ghash.io/Cex.io DEFINITELY doesn't care. They've got their steady income, and as long as Bitcoin is worth more than the electrical bills and equipment investment, they'll keep the doors open.

Those miners that are not using Ghash CARE, but can't do a damn thing about it. Thus Ghash thumbs its nose at us.

So, yeah... 51% attack is pretty much guaranteed. And all we can do is lie back and let it happen.
silversurfer1958

Activity: 474
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:34:00 PM

I don't know how the get rid of the 51% threat but Isn't one way to lure people away from these Pools threatening a 51% attack  for the community to set up another pool(s) with cheaper fees.

BCwinning

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:46:52 PM

I don't know how the get rid of the 51% threat but Isn't one way to lure people away from these Pools threatening a 51% attack  for the community to set up another pool(s) with cheaper fees.

they offer merged mining and they don't charge a mining fee and auto payouts are free as well.
No other pool is offering that and have enough hash power to compete with the daily income currently.
afaik.

The New World Order thanks you for your support of Bitcoin and encourages your continuing support so that they may track your expenditures easier.
gperez2000

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:58:06 PM

A heavy Bitcoin price crash will take care of it and I see that coming pretty soon if the situation with GHASH doesn't get resolved. I hope they come to their senses before its too late!
thejewelrytech

Activity: 122

I Quantum Leap to different worlds when I sleep...

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:02:23 AM

I totally agree Wink  It's amazing just how so many people just don't seem to care? Or they just want to stick there head in the sand or simply give them the benefit of the doubt Shocked You would think after GOX ?Giving people the benefit of the doubt would go out the window! I think a huge part of it is there just simply aren't a lot of miners on these boards? There is just too many people that want to play Pump and Dump traders and all they care about is the MONEY Wink Then I'm pretty sure there is also plenty of SOCK PUPPETS to try and convince people  there is nothing to worry about?They don't want the Golden Cow to stop giving Milk!
 They have just about literally hijacked the whole network! Just look at how many streaks of blocks found in a row!! Streaks of 6+ found in a row or five out of every six  blocks found on a regular  Shocked
 Makes you wonder what is it going to finally take for people to become concerned? When whole days go by and it's nothing but Ghash monopolizing ALL BLOCKS FOUND?When it's too late?
  But it's times like these you find out WHO IS REALLY DOWN FOR THE CAUSE! WHO is in it just for the MONEY? or for the Technology and the Freedom from FIAT that Bitcoin can BRING Wink With that being said? watch out ! THE TROLLS SHOULD BE COMING OUT in FULL FORCE ANY MINUTE! You know the ones who never mined a block in there entire life Roll Eyes pretending they know the answer and everything is going to be alright and nothing to worry about and Ghash are the good guys  Tongue and it would be in there best interest to never double spend? the last time it happened it was just a FLUKE! and they did promise it would never happen again it wasn't their fault Shocked Funny how history always repeats itself and people always have to learn THE HARD WAY!!!

Your either part of THE SOLUTION?Or your part of THE PROBLEM!
Bertso

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:16:06 AM

Sorry to say but Bitcoin is doomed. No currency will ever go mainstream when a group can take over this easily. What happens when a big corporation or government actually makes mining even more appealing by paying miners a little extra to mine in their pool. All Ghash miners will jump ship along with others and soon the government will have the ability to do a 51% attack. The Blockchain is here to stay but Bitcoin may not be.
BCwinning

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:43:13 AM

there is no one saying bitcoin will even be around 5 years from now. No one knew for sure 4 years ago when it was going than.
digital coins are a dime-a-dozen right now.
As far as I'm concerned this is all one giant experiment and it could all be worth nothing when we wake up.

The New World Order thanks you for your support of Bitcoin and encourages your continuing support so that they may track your expenditures easier.
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:23:16 AM

Dive.  Dive back down to $2.  GHash.io, go ahead and solve 10 blocks in a row.  If it's going down everybody is going down with them  Roll Eyes
Zelek Uther

Activity: 700
Merit: 504

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:37:10 AM

For Bitcoin's sake, don't mine at the largest pool.

Run a Bitcoin node, support the network.
ThomasCrowne

Activity: 210

★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:22:24 AM

Are there any other pools that merge-mine IXC,DVC, and NMC alongside BTC like ghash.io?

spiderbrain
Legendary

Activity: 889
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:41:49 AM

Death to GHash.io!

maok

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:47:39 AM

irresponsible miners, get off this fucking pool

QRKHn6UK3ToS53V6jD1rYWRYS4mxQ1mako
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀ Quark core wallet updates  ▀▄▀▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
IH-Antonio

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:47:54 AM

they offer merged mining and they don't charge a mining fee and auto payouts are free as well.
No other pool is offering that and have enough hash power to compete with the daily income currently.
afaik.

If this crap continue, daily income will be 0

blockchain.info/de/double-spends

Donations for keeping x2 Bitcoin Full Node online 24/7 are welcome: 14GPNioy3mi3D9iMge67j5UAoEy5hT4btn
warhawk187

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:01:08 AM

People, join leaserig.net, the payouts are better and you mine normally when your rigs aren't rented out. Unless, your renter points your miner to ghash anyways, then its a lost cause.

MrFeiLong

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:37:56 AM

People, join leaserig.net, the payouts are better and you mine normally when your rigs aren't rented out. Unless, your renter points your miner to ghash anyways, then its a lost cause.

Exactly leaserig.net is much much better. People try it out and change pool. I'm getting better money on pool like slush's or eligius than at ghash.io! People whats wrong with You !?
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:51:26 AM

Relax, cex own hardware will be pointed to another pool automatically once GH gets too close to 50%.

If anyone builds a pool as good as GH, with same fees and merged mining capabilities, i am sure people will switch.

In the meantime, it is just one of the best pools around here, so naturally there will be many users.
anu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:57:44 AM

I totally agree Wink  It's amazing just how so many people just don't seem to care?

Yes, it is amazing. Happens in politics all the time and people don't care - not till they look at barb wire from the wrong side, anyway.

Maybe they do care once their income drops to zero.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████▄    ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████████████
████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▄████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄
█████████████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀    ▀███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RepuX▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
.Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs.
▔▔▔▔  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Bitcointalk  ●  Reddit  ●  ▔▔▔▔
▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
.GET WHITELISTED.
Token Sale starts 6th of February 2018
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:07:48 AM

Yes, it is amazing. Happens in politics all the time and people don't care - not till they look at barb wire from the wrong side, anyway.

Maybe they do care once their income drops to zero.

Last time I checked Ghash doesn't actually take a fee so I wouldn't say they don't care, it's more of the fact they don't care enough for them to skip that extra 2% or whatever other pools charge them. It is rather surprising that they don't see it as potentially a threat that could make their hardware useless (as far as earning money goes) but probably they're thinking that everyone else will switch and they can continue to mine feeless.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: