Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:07:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [FUNDED]: Need a 100 BTC advance.  (Read 896 times)
malavita (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2012, 04:58:28 AM

Otoh,

Not sure if this is the proper thread to post, but I'm looking for a medium loan on short terms - my mining gets me a pretty steady supply, but it's financing a project that I prefer not to mess with too much (PM'me and I'll share the details).  That's why it makes more sense for me to borrow and pay a reasonable interest fee, than use my own - I'll get it back in the end.  I don't post much on the forum, but I believe that my rep is good.  The amount I'd like to borrow is 50-100 BTC (whatever you're comfortable with), repayment in 7 days - please reply if you are interested and let me know what the interest would be.  In the interest of full disclosure, please be advised that I have a current loan with another member on this forum that is due for repayment tomorrow morning and that will be paid back on time - I can share details via PM as well as my contact info.

Best!

Somebody's gotta finance this revolution - you can help by donating supplies, ammo, field hospital beds or simply BTCs here: 1QBNASECM8z2LLojkqZH3s2F8Ur7nhafNc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
February 22, 2012, 06:33:25 PM

malavita hi, I see that you moved this from D&T's thread to it's own here, if it hasn't yet been funded probably best to remove that from the subject line if you can. I checked your posts & so guess that it was Patrick who lent to you last week, if you PM me the further details about it that he also required I will look at it some more, are you planning to also re-borrow from him when you pay back tomorrow? I'm rather new to loaning so am playing it very safe hopefully while learning as you can see from my only 2 previous ones so would most likely leave your funding to more experienced lenders who have built up interest gains to risk rather than just my own capital which would be my case atm, anyway wishing you the best for it & if I can't help atm then maybe in the future when you have more feedback.

Cheers, Otoh

Edit: malavita 
  sf  underworld 
darsi alla malavita    to turn to crime 

hmmm  Undecided

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2012, 07:40:11 PM

I have received the repayment so that end of it is all fine.  I haven't funded the 100 yet as I'd like to get funds back from DoubleIcarus first.
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
February 23, 2012, 12:14:22 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2012, 12:32:38 AM by Otoh

I have received the repayment so that end of it is all fine.  I haven't funded the 100 yet as I'd like to get funds back from DoubleIcarus first.

glad to hear your positive feedback re malavita  

re DI though, um, in my time zone it's 23 Feb (which is also OP's for UK now - 1 hr) - sry to say it, but good luck with that (hoping that I'm wrong)...

Repayments: (Repay by 21st feb)
Name - Amount - Interest - Payment Address  - Status
jfreak53:  14BTC -    15% - 1P6yMAr2bFyETavQZnCKbn4N1oZeiJtuSp - Unpaid
Patrick:    76BTC -   10% - 1Pxt4u7zJ7RVxfzQp3Sdo5YaiW4qC5zjpb - Unpaid
Goat:   10 BTC -    0% - 12d5y58GPNAjNv26KF4Nx3EF7moJSvFyNo - Unpaid
brendio:   10 BTC -    0% - 12d5y58GPNAjNv26KF4Nx3EF7moJSvFyNo - Unpaid
110/100 BTC
--
Repayments: (Repay by 6th of Mar)
Name - Amount - Interest - Payment Address - Status
BurtWagner - 25BTC   15%  - 1BurtWEejbnKeBRsvcydJvsNztB1bXV5iQ - Unpaid
Patrick:    25BTC -   15% - 1Pxt4u7zJ7RVxfzQp3Sdo5YaiW4qC5zjpb - Unpaid
Kluge:      50BTC -    15% - 1LgJfyNohgkyzogxksENpNTy1vafZP9T6 - Unpaid
DollarTrader: 50BTC - 15% - 19mpxt7ZjMn8XwerwcY7JNWvJvyvv8LyZM - Unpaid
150/150 BTC
Thanks!

-DI

260 BTC AWOL @ $4.46 = $1,160 or more when lent

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
malavita (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2012, 03:24:15 AM

malavita hi, I see that you moved this from D&T's thread to it's own here, if it hasn't yet been funded probably best to remove that from the subject line if you can. I checked your posts & so guess that it was Patrick who lent to you last week, if you PM me the further details about it that he also required I will look at it some more, are you planning to also re-borrow from him when you pay back tomorrow? I'm rather new to loaning so am playing it very safe hopefully while learning as you can see from my only 2 previous ones so would most likely leave your funding to more experienced lenders who have built up interest gains to risk rather than just my own capital which would be my case atm, anyway wishing you the best for it & if I can't help atm then maybe in the future when you have more feedback.

Cheers, Otoh

Edit: malavita 
  sf  underworld 
darsi alla malavita    to turn to crime 

hmmm  Undecided

Hi Otoh,

That is correct, 'malavita' (or 'mala') is italian slang for underworld - my version however is a contracted "Ma la vita..." and that means "But life is ..." - fill the dots with whatever suits you at the moment, you are the judge Smiley  As Dickens wrote: "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times..." Smiley  Jokes aside, yes, my previous loan was with Patrick, it was repaid today on time and I would definitely be interested in doing another one with him when and if that works for him.  Playing it safe is fine with me and, as requested, I will send you a PM with additional details so that you can make a decision on whether you'd like to do some business together - if you don't think it's a good deal, no hard feelings, maybe it'll work in the future.  PM to follow.

Best!

Somebody's gotta finance this revolution - you can help by donating supplies, ammo, field hospital beds or simply BTCs here: 1QBNASECM8z2LLojkqZH3s2F8Ur7nhafNc
Turbor
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

BitMinter

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2012, 10:31:32 AM

He is mining at bitminter with about 3 GH.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: