Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:49:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ==== Eligius, please pay my 200+ BTC ====  (Read 12592 times)
ratty

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:57:41 PM

Brucexie, please give some kind of explanation of the evidence, are you claiming you did nothing strange with your mining and you were just unlucky?
aosmith

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 06:04:58 PM

I'm keeping my miners on Eligius.  Maybe you should move your miners to 50btc.com.  

Or maybe GHash?  A block witholding attack would help even things out  Grin
Brucexie (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:06:41 PM

bruCEXie

Thank you for adding more interesting information.

my pleasure.

Brucexie, you spend a lot of time stating that what you are accused of cannot be proven, so clearly you know, and understand a lot about the issue.  

However, not one time that I have seen have you stated that you are innocent.

When accused of a crime most people would start by saying they didn't do it.  It is the guilty who will start by claiming it can't be proven that they did it.

If there is evidence of your actions, and your government is notified, I wonder what actions, if any, they will take against you.  Are you innocent until proven guilty in your country?  How are the conditions at the jails in your country?  

I'm innocent until proven guilty in your country.
Luckily, I have no need to prove that I'm innocent both under my government and bitcoin way, since it is a by-default. If someone wants to announce that I'm guilty, Hi must prove.
I just want someone to get my money back according to his public visible account page.
I don't like to announce something which I cannot prove, this is not a bitcoin way.

You still have not answered my one question. How are the conditions in the jails in your country?

In our country, bitcoin or hash power was treated as stuff with no value.
Brucexie (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:13:13 PM

But I think any one will consider one more time before moving to eligius, after seeing this post.
And what pool would you suggest instead? GHash.IO perhaps?

I think you greatly overestimate your power to damage Eligius's reputation.

You haven't provided any response as to what occurred, except to say you won't say anything because nothing can be proved one way or the other. Lots of questions to be answered here that you have ignored.

Why, given your hash power, were there so few solved blocks submitted? Or are claiming that you did submit solved blocks but Eligius decided for some reason you were a good target to steal/withhold payment from? Sorry, but that seems highly unlikely...

According to the block list, 1Gu8xxxx mined 2 block after 05-03, it should be 50 BTC, and the account now has 103.3 BTC unpaid, it means that I got about 50% lucky, yes, it is not high, but it is reasonable, I think.
17jkxxx got 3 block mined after 05-03, which got an 122.2 BTC left, which have a 61.4% lucky, still reasonable.
Comparaed with people with several THash on eligius and never mined any block, we are much more lucky.
Brucexie (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:23:38 PM

Luckily, I have no need to prove that I'm innocent both under my government and bitcoin way, since it is a by-default. If someone wants to announce that I'm guilty, Hi must prove.
I just want someone to get my money back according to his public visible account page.
I don't like to announce something which I cannot prove, this is not a bitcoin way.

So would you mind to explain what happend at BTCGuild?

We have some issue with our mining infrastructure, which caused BTCGuild froze our account on the beginning of May.
After a fast fix and a test on various pool include Eligius, we saw block solved (totally 5) on Eligius block page and think that the issue was resolved, then we switch back to BTCguild under its administrator's checking on the log of our share we mine after this incident.
But we found that Eligius refused to pay for shares of our test.
In a internal review of this issue, we think that eligius may know this issue and build a plot aimed to this issue.
Then, the left is all known by all here.
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:28:32 PM

We have some issue with our mining infrastructure, which caused BTCGuild froze our account on the beginning of May.
After a fast fix and a test on various pool include Eligius, we saw block solved (totally 5) on Eligius block page and think that the issue was resolved, then we switch back to BTCguild under its administrator's checking on the log of our share we mine after this incident.
In a internal review of this issue, we think that eligius may know this issue and build a plot aimed to this issue.

Can I ask what miners do you use?
By which manufacturer(s) and at what hashing power?
 - specifically for each miner you have from each manufacturer if more than one.

aosmith

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 06:30:35 PM

So you're either scamming or your gear isn't working right.  Either way you shouldn't expect to get paid.
Brucexie (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:35:38 PM

we use modified cgminer.
hashing power is manufacturer by ourselves, including chips.
Now our hash power is distributed among several public pool expect of eligius, and the miner's lucky value matches pool's.

Brucexie (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:39:30 PM

So you're either scamming or your gear isn't working right.  Either way you shouldn't expect to get paid.

My gears is working wrong on BTCguild, after fixing we move to eligius for test, and see all things correct in its own block list.
Especially For 1Gu8zxRi8cyENV8CQe52D7QEsiZ7ruT73u, it is a brand new account and begining it's mining just after the fix and block was found by it, so why eligius ban it?
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:44:21 PM

My gears is working wrong on BTCguild, after fixing we move to eligius for test, and see all things correct in its own block list.
Especially For 1Gu8zxRi8cyENV8CQe52D7QEsiZ7ruT73u, it is a brand new account and begining it's mining just after the fix and block was found by it, so why eligius ban it?

Could it be that you were mining before with your faulty equipment, getting paid for your hashing power without finding any blocks? Well, if I were WK, I would keep the first found blocks, too, and - as he announced - distribute them amongst the miners who got defrauded by you.
aosmith

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 07:05:59 PM

From the stats your gear still isn't working right.  You screwed up (perhaps, accidentally, although I doubt that) and screwed a bunch of us in the process.  You won't find any sympathy here.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:12:37 PM

we use modified cgminer.

There's your problem.  I'm guessing you patched/botched cgminer to the point where it's producing junk. 

You could have asked kano/ck or Luke-Jr to write drivers for cgminer or bfgminer respectively for your hardware, and therefore not wasting hashes pointlessly for months.  But, hey, that's just me.
HypnoticGuy

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 07:14:40 PM

bruCEXie

my pleasure.

Brucexie, you spend a lot of time stating that what you are accused of cannot be proven, so clearly you know, and understand a lot about the issue.  

When accused of a crime most people would start by saying they didn't do it.  It is the guilty who will start by claiming it can't be proven that they did it.

If there is evidence of your actions, and your government is notified, I wonder what actions, if any, they will take against you.  Are you innocent until proven guilty in your country?  How are the conditions at the jails in your country?  

You still have not answered my one question. How are the conditions in the jails in your country?

S4VV4S

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:18:09 PM

we use modified cgminer.
Now our hash power is distributed among several public pool expect of eligius, and the miner's lucky value matches pool's.

So the one that is really behind this is a Chinese ASIC manufacturer, that "test's" their hardware before they start selling it, just to make sure they work.
I am right?

Hektur

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:25:04 PM

A poor translation but yes:

Mining machine: new Smart mine machine mining machine for sale in the form of coins, each miner currency convertible 1G force, each coin sale price for the mine is 0.06BTC.

Trading scheme: Smart mines each approximately 200G work force, equivalent to 200 ore coin, but actual shipping may be adjusted according to actual situation, extra ore coins can be sold through the market, or the coin to us.

Restrictions: the Smart feeder's first batch of a total of 1000 units, cheap pre-sale for brand promotion, so that each customer is limited to 5 units, namely 1000 ore coin.

Risk warning: Smart mines are still in the production stage, delivery extension can occur and even taped the risk of failure, and when it happens, we will be 0.06BTC at the sale price to buy back all the ore machine coin.

Apparently their machines aren't that smart.

Raize
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1419
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:32:41 PM

I'm the owner of 17JkL94B2ngJg4QQZuiozDQjnxXB6B7yTc and 1Gu8zxRi8cyENV8CQe52D7QEsiZ7ruT73u.

Can you provide cryptographic proof of this, please?
Brucexie (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:38:47 PM

we use modified cgminer.

So the one that is really behind this is a Chinese ASIC manufacturer, that "test's" their hardware before they start selling it, just to make sure they work.
I am right?

We don't sell them.
It is still working under my name when I typing these word.
Brucexie (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:47:14 PM

bruCEXie

my pleasure.

Not good.
S4VV4S

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:48:41 PM

we use modified cgminer.

I am right?

We don't sell them.
It is still working under my name when I typing these word.

OK, you got me confused here.
You said that the addresses are yours, then you said they belong to someone else, now you say they work for you.

So what is it?
Brucexie (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:49:10 PM

I'm the owner of 17JkL94B2ngJg4QQZuiozDQjnxXB6B7yTc and 1Gu8zxRi8cyENV8CQe52D7QEsiZ7ruT73u.

Can you provide cryptographic proof of this, please?

Yes, but just after you tell me why it is necessary.
The basic crypt knowledge tells me do not sign until it is necessary, i don't know why but I obey.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: