Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:57:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS Bitcoins for PayPal.  (Read 3772 times)
dareq (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2012, 04:53:03 PM

If you would like to do a exchange then PM me or email with your offer. Minimum offer has been lowered to 40 coins.

I am not accepting lower offers because more transactions I make more likely that PayPal will harrass my ass and get me banned and I want to avoid this shit.

Local rules for this thread:

No spamming, no offers, no troll, no flame, no posts like "you're paypal worker or scammer" because there's no way I can be scammer, you are allowed only to post that I am scammer when I actually have scammed somebody or if you have solid proof to back up that. Anything else will be reported back to administrator. I want this thread to keep as clean as possible, if you don't like my offer and my rules how I want to make a deal, just dont buy it and give yourself a break.

If you have any questions regarding my offer - PM or email me and i'll be more than happy to answer them.

I'll be sending coins after I have received payment via PayPal, it can be done as normal payment for goods or services, I DO NOT ask you to send it as gift or claim/cancel or anything like that.

It will take me up to 24 hours till i'll be able to send you bitcoins so I can verify that PayPal account is indeed yours (not stolen), same goes for credit card,

I may also require a phone call from you (landline prefered).

I reserve right to refuse any offer I will be given due to many scammers around and my health gut feelings about people.

If anyone wonders why you should go first with new seller around here? Well reason is pretty simple - There are lots of way for you to get your money back (even if PayPal decides to side with seller - which have never happened to me or anybody I known on internet/real life, neither I have read about something like this on forum) you can always pay me with your card and get money back within 180 days from Visa or Mastercard bank support.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 22, 2012, 05:08:39 PM

So now you are spamming? The other thread wasn't enough? Or are you afraid that potential customers will see what you're all about?
dareq (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2012, 08:39:45 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2012, 05:40:23 PM by Maged

I am not afraid of something, I just made new clear with local rules so I can make it free off spamming and trolls.

morning bump.

Edit by Maged:
I just wanted to make it clear that local thread rules are enforced. If you don't like it, make a new thread. As for the offers that were deleted, they were deleted because you missed the very clear local rule of "no offers".

bitcoinTrader

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2012, 08:50:24 AM

Sent you PM.

AniceInovation
Donator

Activity: 446
Merit: 262

Interesting.

View Profile
February 24, 2012, 09:56:03 AM

If you are serious:
-Make a deal with any of the seniors forum member;
-Pay them the BTC first;
-They pay to your paypal;

It's a fast way to gain reputation.
red123

Activity: 244

View Profile
February 24, 2012, 01:00:35 PM

If you are serious:
-Pay them the BTC first;

This.

I offered a half and half deal, he still insisted I send first.

The way this community works is the untrusted send first. Seller's can have fraud accounts on paypal too so saying a buyer shouldn't be concerned at all when sending  you money and personal information is silly. Once you have a reputation you can set all the rules you want and it won't affect your business as much.

If you were truly serious about doing this I think by now you would have figured all that out and done some deals to earn some reputation. As of now it just looks like you're waiting on someone to bite rather than gain trust through transactions under conditions that you may not necessarily want/need (ex. smaller transactions).

You have interested people, with a lot of reputation around here. If you want to do real business here people have laid out what you need to do. Why you haven't done it yet is where it gets fishy at least for me. If you're going to be bumping this thread for business, get some trust.
dareq (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2012, 11:02:56 AM

Bump! I am not going to send first noreversable bitcoins and hoping that I will get reversable paypal.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
February 25, 2012, 11:17:38 AM

If you are serious:
-Pay them the BTC first;

This +1.
There is a lot of people out here with their reputation worth far more then that measly amount of BTC's. Why not trade with one and get him leave feedback? I'm sure the rest of us would be more open and accepting towards what you offer then.
red123

View Profile
February 25, 2012, 03:24:07 PM

Bump! I am not going to send first noreversable bitcoins and hoping that I will get reversable paypal.

A perfectly accepted condition, for a trusted user with feedback.

Do you understand how the feedback system works? Because you have ZERO. Feedback is the solution to reversible payment methods like pay pal however there is no solution for someone who screws you with zero feedback. There is feedback of some members who have 20+ people saying they won't screw you over pay pal, how many people do we have saying you're not doing something fishy out of paypal? ZERO.

Does this make sense to you? When you say no to someone with 50+ people backing their pay pal or general credibility vs. your zero backing your credibility, it looks shady, how is this so confusing?

Is there anyone, anyone at all that can come in and vouch for you? Just one person?
dareq (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2012, 03:58:42 PM

Like I said, if you don't accept my conditions - dont post in this topic and just don't buy it. If you think i'm doing something fishy with PayPal - well yes , i'm most propably hacking PayPal datebase so you cant chargeback your money back nevah! oh wait,there's bank chargeback left... via card.... oh wait im hacking into your bank database also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sarcasm mode off, just waiting for offers Smiley

Mushoz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Bitbuy

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2012, 09:04:32 PM

Perhaps my previous post was a little over the top, so I'll just state facts instead of my own opinions. Be your own judge.

This guy got an offer from one of the most trusted members of this community (Yankee from Bitinstant) to try out this service, so he could prove it is legit. Great way to start a business and build trust, right? Well this guy just flat out refused the offer with weird excuses. Here's the offer he got:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=64530.msg761157#msg761157

Next, the trusted member BurtWagner offered his escrow service, and even wanted to give 0.4 BTC for free to Dareq. Another great and safe way for him to make his first transaction and build trust. Result? He closed the topic. Here's the escrow offer:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=64530.msg762874#msg762874

www.bitbuy.nl - Koop eenvoudig, snel en goedkoop bitcoins bij Bitbuy!
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 01:32:13 AM

Perhaps my previous post was a little over the top, so I'll just state facts instead of my own opinions. Be your own judge.

This guy got an offer from one of the most trusted members of this community (Yankee from Bitinstant) to try out this service, so he could prove it is legit. Great way to start a business and build trust, right? Well this guy just flat out refused the offer with weird excuses. Here's the offer he got:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=64530.msg761157#msg761157

Next, the trusted member BurtWagner offered his escrow service, and even wanted to give 0.4 BTC for free to Dareq. Another great and safe way for him to make his first transaction and build trust. Result? He closed the topic. Here's the escrow offer:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=64530.msg762874#msg762874

+1.
Nuff' said.
Stn

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 04:48:35 AM

What is going on? You hound the guy without even single (fake or real) report of his fraud. Just based on some imaginative schemes. Insane!

Screw the "the most trusted members of this community" if he just simply can't read plane text with the conditions. Don't want to risk -- step away. Offer alternative conditions, get refusal -- step away. Place the warning if you feel so -- step away.

I don't know the guy and not going to use his offer. But I recognize presumption of innocence. Once I announced my own project one of the first comments I got "Another fraud farm". It did hurt. Especially when it was not a plan to get rich but help in Bitcoin expansion. You know-it-all-guys sometime so jerk.
red123

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 12:59:41 PM

I don't know the guy and not going to use his offer. But I recognize presumption of innocence. Once I announced my own project one of the first comments I got "Another fraud farm". It did hurt. Especially when it was not a plan to get rich but help in Bitcoin expansion. You know-it-all-guys sometime so jerk.

Being legit and a fraud are two different things. He has yet to proven being guilty, so I have not condemned him for anything but he has also has not made a single effort to prove legitimacy, not one. No identity, no one to vouch for him, no paypal account info, not working with trusted members, refusing to establish any transaction or trust with a well-known member to establish legitimacy. Therefore I have not condemned him as being legit.

If he wants to wait until someone 'bites', fine but if people like dareq are going to completely ignore the trust system, why have it in place and more importantly why trust dareq?

I was new very recently too, but I got in line, I started earning trust. I didn't come in here and say f*ck your guys' system, either trust me or not.

I am all for dareqs plan because I could use it, but some things are just not adding up. It's not just about conditions, doing business differently than dareq wants or even doing business with a high ranking member, it's about proving legitimacy through someone we all trust. Someone genuinely interested in business would seem to want that sort of thing I would think.

People need to know before buying from him he is a high risk.  I think people have made that point. Maybe someone will bite and he'll be legit after all.
Stn

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 03:54:55 PM

You are in great delusion. There is neither sect of Trustianity nor circle of high rank worshipers. There is no any "system" exists in this forum. Anyone free to offer anything and others are free to use common sense to navigate amongst those offers.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 04:20:51 PM

You are in great delusion. There is neither sect of Trustianity nor circle of high rank worshipers. There is no any "system" exists in this forum. Anyone free to offer anything and others are free to use common sense to navigate amongst those offers.

Correct. And if you really have common sense it will tell you not to touch the OP's business with a 7' pole...
dareq (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 04:22:53 PM

If you have common sense then you would say "Haters gonna hate" and just realise that you can chargeback your money up to 30 days via normal dispute/claim and up to 180 DAYS and paypal cant do fucking shit to you because chargeback works above paypal rules. so if you're so afraid of being scammed by my person, just pay me with card and sleep well.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 04:51:17 PM

If you have common sense then you would say "Haters gonna hate" and just realise that you can chargeback your money up to 30 days via normal dispute/claim and up to 180 DAYS and paypal cant do fucking shit to you because chargeback works above paypal rules. so if you're so afraid of being scammed by my person, just pay me with card and sleep well.

kurwa mać... Roll Eyes
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 08:53:59 PM

I am not afraid of something, I just made new clear with local rules so I can make it free off spamming and trolls.

morning bump.

Edit by Maged:
I just wanted to make it clear that local thread rules are enforced. If you don't like it, make a new thread. As for the offers that were deleted, they were deleted because you missed the very clear local rule of "no offers".

dareq- Please refrain from bumping this topic. Bumping is a prima facie violation of your local thread rules concerning spam, as bumping is a long-recognized spammish technique. As such, it must be avoided in this thread. Future bumps will be reported for moderation under your local rules.

A similar condition exists with using the "sarcasm on/off" pseudo-switch, which is textbook trolling and troll-baiting. This should also be considered a violation of the local rules for this thread.

To further keep this thread on it's narrowly focued topic, I would suggest anyone considering any exchange of btc with PayPal in any direction with anyone going first to review this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=14632.0 and consider the lengthy history of PayPal and Bitcoin and the cams both ways.

Please note I am not suggesting that dareq is a scammer in any way, just a very determined fellow who insists on swimming the wrong way against the tide of reality.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2012, 05:26:35 AM

So... any sale? lol
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: