Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:21:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: T-bills are to Neutrino coin like Monero is to Bytecoin  (Read 1571 times)
JohnnyBTCSeed (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:42:23 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2014, 04:06:48 PM by JohnnyBTCSeed

Neutrino coin = premine.

You all know what to do, time to clone Neutrino.

Ill even throw out a name for the clone.

T-bills

Edit1. T is for tor
Edit 2. Apparently Neutrino coin works with the tor network.
JohnnyBTCSeed (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:29:56 PM

Up and Atom
JohnnyBTCSeed (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:06:03 PM

jokudaman

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:53:52 PM

What? I have  no idea how you can compare it with monero which is absolutely hilarious.
Monero developers suck - they can't do any simple actions to make they currency better.

You know, if you asked me about MRO two or three weeks ago, i'd say that you should buy monero but now i realized that you shoudn't.
JohnnyBTCSeed (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:05:52 PM

What? I have  no idea how you can compare it with monero which is absolutely hilarious.
Monero developers suck - they can't do any simple actions to make they currency better.

You know, if you asked me about MRO two or three weeks ago, i'd say that you should buy monero but now i realized that you shoudn't.

Maybe you missed my point.

Let me rephrase.

monero was a clone of bytecoin because of the premine associated with it.

Therefore because neutrino coin is a premine coin with an interesting feature, I am suggesting that someone clone it the same way they did with bytecoin.

jokudaman

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:35:19 PM

Therefore because neutrino coin is a premine coin with an interesting feature, I am suggesting that someone clone it the same way they did with bytecoin.
Oh now i think i got ya.
And yes, you are totally right - monero is just a useless clone of bytecoin.
MaleVoiceJohn

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:50:22 PM

Oh now i think i got ya.
And yes, you are totally right - monero is just a useless clone of bytecoin.
Relax man. Not everything that you heard about monero is a goddamn true but nobody will reject that MRO is BCN's clone.
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 07:00:45 PM

Yeah, right.

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
jokudaman

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:19:17 AM

What's your deal?
I believ that only BCN developers truly understand how the code works, because nobody except them release relevant updates for strategic development of the technology.
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 07:02:21 AM

What's your deal?
I believ that only BCN developers truly understand how the code works, because nobody except them release relevant updates for strategic development of the technology.

Yeah, right (hint: new links).

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 10:00:28 AM

none of those things interest me.. thanks anyway

FUD first & ask questions later™
JohnnyBTCSeed (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:27:59 PM

none of those things interest me.. thanks anyway

digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 04:23:48 PM

What? I have  no idea how you can compare it with monero which is absolutely hilarious.

Maybe you missed my point.

Let me rephrase.

I'm right here with you - but however;

i don't really think they done anything innovative - they mined 210 million Scrypt unit to themselves then listed it on Coinmarketcap and will trade it among themselves and try to slowly bid it up.

Tor integration is hardly an innovation any currency can run a Tor seed or run on Tor.

I was waiting for someone to try the  "We are Bitcoin!" scam from my trading card deck.

did i mention i'm going to make a trading card deck of all the Crypto scams.

- "We are Bitcoin!"    : is where the devs mine the block-chain on a laptop silently unreleased to the market except on a IRC channel somewhere and then release it to trade it and bid it up between themselves.

of course its slightly different from actual Bitcoin, slightly.

- Monero has the "tech insider"  "scam" card,  its not really a scam, its just  "hard" to use, so "uninteresting" then huzzar !  its great and NEW ! with all polished GUI etc (after its been mined out), as Trading cards go the "tech insider" is pretty good to have.

tech insider is a little closely related to :

"Whats WINDOWS? i'm from a country that only uses Solaris!" - this is the "Darkcoin" scam trading card (not exclusive to Darkcoin of course)  where the devs release with no Win binaries,  as they go a pretty good card to have, of course Dark followed up with:

"I'm an monetary economist!"  - this is the reward shifting scam trading card , where for whatever dubious reasons and in whatever manner the reward and final cap seems to drop just after the few developers have a critical monopoly. Dark has both so far.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
JohnnyBTCSeed (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:43:44 PM

"did i mention i'm going to make a trading card deck of all the Crypto scams"

That sounds awesome, can't wait! You should consider doing some type of artist contest.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 04:46:12 PM

"did i mention i'm going to make a trading card deck of all the Crypto scams"

That sounds awesome, can't wait! You should consider doing some type of artist contest.

100% considered - also would love feedback on new and interesting scams - thinking about crowd-funding it?

Would be pretty fun, and would help educate the wider public also.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
JohnnyBTCSeed (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:17:02 PM

Well make sure you include bitcoin as one of the scam coins.

I think the jury is still out as to the exact nature of this beast of a system from unknown origins.

But gawddamn I love it.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 10:30:12 AM

I think the jury is still out as to the exact nature of this beast of a system from unknown origins.

But gawddamn I love it.

absolutely  - Bitcoin gets a few and the community can give feedback but they certainly get the :

: - "One ASIC to rule them all !!" Card (pretty obvious)

but the better one :

"We have an amazing offer for you! But wait there's more!" - This is the Pre-order scam trading card in which unscrupulous companies steal serfs money to fund their ASIC investment.

would like to get feed back on the  "hey Don't take it personally, it just "handy" business!" scam trading card in which currency supporters create huge amount of sock puppets to troll the forums.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
JohnnyBTCSeed (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:46:18 PM

But gawddamn I love it.

absolutely  - Bitcoin gets a few and the community can give feedback but they certainly get the :

: - "One ASIC to rule them all !!" Card (pretty obvious)

but the better one :

"We have an amazing offer for you! But wait there's more!" - This is the Pre-order scam trading card in which unscrupulous companies steal serfs money to fund their ASIC investment.

would like to get feed back on the  "hey Don't take it personally, it just "handy" business!" scam trading card in which currency supporters create huge amount of sock puppets to troll the forums.

So who's the joker card? Butterfly labs?

Sock puppet card!, bwaahaaaaha ha
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 04:31:18 PM

HA HA - yeah there would probably be some butterfly's featuring on the "Boy do We have an amazing offer for you! But wait there's more!" ha ha.

maybe we could rename it  "I'm all a flutter over this awesome deal !"

ha ha ha ha !

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
davien

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:39:07 PM

big facepalm . this was good !!!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: