Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 11:55:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Town Podcast  (Read 1996 times)
joshraban76

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:23:39 PM

I'm here not to suggest a guest, but to tell you, the idea is brilliant.

Why you try to host an online radio as a future move ?

You can also record that hangout or Skype conversation, and make YouTube channel and post it there.

You can reach the world, make it spread Smiley

It will be on YouTube, I am already posting videos.

May you share with us your YT channel, if you don't mind.

\   \  \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////////////// /  /   /
Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
/   /  / ////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \  \   \
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:25:37 PM

I'm here not to suggest a guest, but to tell you, the idea is brilliant.

Why you try to host an online radio as a future move ?

You can also record that hangout or Skype conversation, and make YouTube channel and post it there.

You can reach the world, make it spread Smiley

It will be on YouTube, I am already posting videos.

May you share with us your YT channel, if you don't mind.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SashaGPodcast

Sorry about the trolls filling up the thread. They found out who I am and they can not help themselves. They love to hate me.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4284
Merit: 4545

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:25:46 PM

I don't even plan on living in the town. I make that clear here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA6leDJfx48

its a known saying, you dont shit where you eat. so ofcourse when you had the brain fart last year of asking people for a load of bitcoins for just  acres of land, you decided its in your best interest to live no where near the people that stupidly would (luckily no one did) give you the funds.

hang on why are we even discussing last years money grab failures. dude im trying to help you out, bring you back to reality. decide on one small manageable project that you can start without any upfront costs, that has monetizing potential to give you a small but sustainable long term salary.. and go with it.

actually use your video making time to make something proactively helpful to bitcoiners, and stop wasting your time videoing your waffly utopian dreams.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:27:36 PM

I don't even plan on living in the town. I make that clear here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA6leDJfx48

its a known saying, you dont shit where you eat. so ofcourse when you had the brain fart last year of asking people for a load of bitcoins for just  acres of land, you decided its in your best interest to live no where near the people that stupidly gave you the funds.

hang on why are we even discussing last years money grab failures. dude im trying to help you out, bring you back to reality. decide on one small managable project that you can start without any upfront costs, that has monetizing potential to give you a small but sustainable long term salary.. and go with it.

actually use your video making time to make something proactively helpful to bitcoiners, and stop wasting your time videoing your waffly utopian dreams.

I NEVER asked for anyone to put money in. I just shared the idea. Same as I am now. And I don't want to live there, because I don't want a cult town. I will visit ALL THE TIME though.

Again, you really should see a mental doctor.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:31:02 PM

And just btw, I might be inclined to believe you if huge companies were not stealing the idea, as if it is a good one.
Bud Light stole the idea, and my likeness. I bet they are laughing at the Bitcoin community for rejecting it.

I'm not trying to sue or anything, I just want to point this out...

I had this idea a little over a year ago, to make a town in 5-20 years.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=224478.0

Someone wrote an article about it
http://www.vocativ.com/tech/bitcoin...mmunities-might-be-coming-to-a-town-near-you/

In another forum, spearheaded by user FinShaggy (who may or may not be the same person as YouTuber Billy ThaKid), bitcoin hopefuls strategize the establishment of Bitcoin Town, a town in New Mexico where bitcoin lovers can live together in peace and harmony. The plans for Bitcoin Town, which as of now will be constructed in New Mexico, are intricate. FinShaggy has already come up with a town hot sauce (the fruit of the hot New Mexican sun!) and a town “sweat lodge,” and he has researched over 20 available plots of land for the town’s construction. The town will (eventually) use bitcoin as its primary currency.

Bud Light is making a town. And the Town's Mayor has long hair, a beard, and red shoes...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH8NrTHhCrw

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:32:29 PM

I NEVER asked for anyone to put money in. I just shared the idea. Same as I am now. And I don't want to live there, because I don't want a cult town. I will visit ALL THE TIME though.

everyone reading your threads last year seen you price up the 2 acre and everyone seen that you posted bitcoin addresses for your projects..
but even i can say lets leave your useless money grab projects of last year in the past.

move on.. its been a year. you should now try starting an actual useful service that bitcoiners want. such as your idea of the podcast. and then monetise it with advertising inbetween segmants. please realise that your mentality is stuck in the utopian dream and unless you come back to reality and actually do something with your life, and actually help bitcoiners instead of spending 2 years dreaming. it will b you needing the doctor.

and if you dont want people stealing your idea's. stop making 100 video's about your idea's. i even told you last year. think up an idea, check that you have the skills to do it, check you have the upfront finances to start it off, and go with it.

but instead you decided to publicise your utopian dreams and word it as if you wanted to be the fund manager,. i am truly sorry that pople seen that you knew nothing about making a bitcoin town and that budweiser can. im truly sorry that you didnt make one penny out of your sofa riding ass and waffly speaking lips. but if you came back to reality and made a plan of something you could actually make yourself that didnt involve begging for cash before doing anything.. then you would potentially have a chance to succeed at something,

so do it. think of something you CAN do that can be started up without outside investment.. and do it!!

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:35:47 PM

everyone reading your threads last year seen you price up the 2 acre and everyone seen that you posted bitcoin addresses for your projects..
but even i can say lets leave your useless money grab projects of last year in the past.

move on.. its been a year. you should now try starting an actual useful service that bitcoiners want. such as your idea of the podcast. and then monetise it with advertising inbetween segmants. please realise that your mentality is stuck in the utopian dream and unless you come back to reality and actually do something with your life, and actually help bitcoiners instead of spending 2 years dreaming. it will b you needing the doctor

I did not "price up land" I listed VARIOUS links to VARIOUS plots that were in the price range I hope to be in by 2016 (which was very clearly labeled as the starting year in the old threads).

So again, you need to calm down with all this violence towards straw men. This is my thread and I will not stand by while you beat up imaginary arguments against their wills. (lol, isn't this getting stupid?)

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:36:41 PM

move on..

You first.

joshraban76

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:38:16 PM

Could everybody here, stop this non-sense argument and focus on the thread.

If you want to argue, you have PMs.

For Allah (God) sake, we are not in a skids forum.

Thank you

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:38:55 PM

Bitcoin Fragrances
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=651550.0

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:39:56 PM

Could everybody here, stop this non-sense argument and focus on the thread.

If you want to argue, you have PMs.

For Allah (God) sake, we are not in a skids forum.

Thank you

He thinks no one wants a Bitcoin town, and no matter how much you tell him you do he won't believe you. Hopefully he just gets tired of being wrong and goes away.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:40:17 PM

Bitcoin Brew
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=653220.0

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:43:20 PM

break a sweat for once and do some physical work.. you have over a year of uptopian dreams under your belt. now get into action and make one of them a reality..

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:44:16 PM

break a sweat for once and do some physical work.. you have over a year of uptopian dreams under your belt. now get into action and make one of them a reality..

I have not commented on this topic since 2013, so please, fuck off unless you have a better plan than me to share or want to comment on the ACTUAL things I am presenting.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:46:55 PM

Frank.
How about YOU be the first person I interview. I wasn't planning on having guests on to talk about the town till 2016, I was just going to have people talk about what THEY are doing on the show. But I would like to have you on to debate the finer points (so we can get in to detail) of the viability of a Bitcoin Town.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:48:08 PM

make a beer and sell it
make a frangance and sell it
make a radio show and charge advertising it..

just stop spending a year on idea's where you want money just for the idea..
do something productive.. do something that has benefits in reality and not in utopia.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:50:06 PM

make a beer and sell it
make a frangance and sell it
make a radio show and charge advertising it..

just stop spending a year on idea's where you want money just for the idea..
do something productive.. do something that has benefits in reality and not in utopia.

If you watched the videos and stopped being ignorant (ignoring the facts)
You would see that the plan IS to make a podcast, THEN a fragrance, THEN a farm, THEN a restaurant, THEN a town.

Please stop assuming things, because you are trying to make an ass of me, but you are just showing everyone yours. And we don't need a constant full moon over Bitcoin Town. We need some sunlight please.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:52:15 PM

Frank.
How about YOU be the first person I interview. I wasn't planning on having guests on to talk about the town till 2016, I was just going to have people talk about what THEY are doing on the show. But I would like to have you on to debate the finer points (so we can get in to detail) of the viability of a Bitcoin Town.

the viability of a bitcoin town is that the cost to build from empty land far exceeds any cost to simply convert any existing town into a bitcoin friendly town.

it's far easier to give every business in an existing town a ipad with bitpay app's on it ($400) then it is to have finshaggy hoard funds to make a town that he does not know how deep a utility pipe needs to be dug orhow to obtain land permits for.

if you want a bitcoin town. make an existing town bitcoin accepted. its far cheaper, far easier and achievable.

as for your smaller projects. atleast get some started now to start earning you some revenue so that you can then expand on other idea's by 2016. you bitcoin TV station and radio dream/idea is a year old.. so stop with the dreams and tonight.. not 2016.. tonight.. start building your radio show.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:54:24 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2014, 06:09:36 PM by Bitcoin-hotep

Frank.

the viability of a bitcoin town is that the cost to build from empty land far exceeds any cost to simply convert any existing town into a bitcoin friendly town.

it's far easier to give every business in an existing town a ipad with bitpay app's on it ($400) then it is to have finshaggy hoard funds to make a town that he does not know how deep a utility pipe needs to be dug orhow to obtain land permits for.

if you want a bitcoin town. make an existing town bitcoin accepted. its far cheaper, far easier and achievable.

as for your smaller projects. atleast get some started now to start earning you some revenue so that you can then expand on other idea's by 2016

So are you accepting the debate? Because that is not what this thread is for. If we are going to debate, please, let's do it in the PROPER format/forum and not here in a written one where people are trying to ask me questions.

I will broadcast the debate live and post it on youtube then post the link here for everyone to see. All you need is a Skype or Google+ account.

joshraban76

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:15:56 PM

OP.

Could you please re-create a new thread which is self-modrated and in case of any thing goes wrong, you delete it.

Thank you

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: