Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:17:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloudbet problem  (Read 1226 times)
Kirknj (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:00:25 PM

I made a parlay bet on two of the World Cup games yesterday and was fortunate enough to win. The only problem is, is that it still shows up as pending on my betting dashboard and the money did not release into my account balance yet. It's been 24 hours.

I've sent two emails to support about it but none has been replied by a rep yet.

Could anyone help me out?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tdk

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:55:03 PM

I am having exactly the same problem, I also made parlay bets (Chile & Brazil) , almost 22 hours have passed and bets still pending, more than 50 bitcoins in 'pending ' bets, I was going mad, I also sent around 20 emails with no response, I am still mad with Cloudbet but I see now that it is a generalized problem, they don't even answer emails stating that....it has been a horrible experience. I hope they fix it soon, whatever happens I will never make another bet with Cloudbet, customer service is beyond terrible...
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #YpHIuEQ3uPTiuroU
Kirknj (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:03:27 PM

Yup, I have 3 unanswered emails. I thought they were suppose to have quick customer service...

I made a parlay today and lost. That pending bet was settled right after the last game.

Why can't they settle my winning bet? Makes me think twice on using their services in the future
tdk

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:25:21 PM

it's horrible, it's such a simple problem to solve, but they just don't care, I imagine them taking the weekend free worrying about nothing..
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #McQkRaGRWidIBbtz
The_Gloomfrost

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:13:27 AM

This thread is extremely suspicious... all random new accounts with no activity..
sp0rkeh

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:21:10 AM

I know I'm another noobie, but I can confirm something is going on at cloudbet.

I deposited 1BTC exactly two hours ago and have been playing with it since. I noticed the deposits have yet to be marked processed, which means I can't withdrawal the money yet.

Generally it takes 30 minutes for the deposits to process, but there is some abnormal delay going on right now.

I would wait depositing money to the site until this gets sorted out, otherwise any money you put on will be in limbo until it gets fixed.

EDIT: Also found this in the service subforum. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=652449.0

Kirknj (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:25:21 AM

I made an account hoping to get attention from someone from cloudbet. Idk where else to look for help since they suck at returning emails. I seen cloudbet has responded to complaints in the past on this forum.

Bitcoin deposits work fine for me today and yesterday. It's just my winning bet that hasn't been settled yet
sp0rkeh

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:27:43 AM

I made an account hoping to get attention from someone from cloudbet. Idk where else to look for help since they suck at returning emails. I seen cloudbet has responded to complaints in the past on this forum.

Bitcoin deposits work fine for me today and yesterday. It's just my winning bet that hasn't been settled yet

Yes, bitcoin deposits do work. If you transfer the money in, it will show up in your account. However, cloudbet is not "clearing" them, which means you can't withdrawal the money until they do so. Something fishy is going on or some automated system is broke...either way, no one put any new money on the website until it's cleared up. There's too many alternatives to take a risk depositing.

I feel sick to my stomach because I have 1.4 BTC on there now and can't get to it.
Magicman420

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:44:16 AM

Great I got a open bet from MLB yesterday... But my bets today have Settled fine... Everyone relax and wait for them to log on
Kirknj (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:53:44 AM

Literally just got it after your reply. All is well now
Magicman420

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:04:30 AM

Yea because you guys said it wasn't working I just did a withdrawn.. And the money landed in  less than 5 minutes now I didn't even wanna withdrawn but you guys had me scared don't do that   Grin.  Grin

Don't spread lies.. Cloudbet has always took care of me they adjust slow as shit 10-15 hours to reply
Kirknj (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:19:27 AM

Actually they weren't lies at all. And I spoke too soon. The money from my parlay released into my account balance but I can't withdraw the money to my wallet. It says:

We could not process your withdrawal request as one or more of your deposits is still pending. It may take up to 30 minutes for your withdrawal to be confirmed.

Can't wait to stop using their site for good. How could you drop the ball during World Cup.
sp0rkeh

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:23:25 AM

Actually they weren't lies at all. And I spoke too soon. The money from my parlay released into my account balance but I can't withdraw the money to my wallet. It says:

We could not process your withdrawal request as one or more of your deposits is still pending. It may take up to 30 minutes for your withdrawal to be confirmed.

Can't wait to stop using their site for good. How could you drop the ball during World Cup.

That's what I was saying. And I am still having the same problem as well.

Didn't anyone read what I said?
Kirknj (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:28:16 AM

The releasing of my funds gave me hope
Magicman420

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:51:41 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2014, 04:24:12 AM by Magicman420

I'm sorry I said you lied.. But that is in place so people don't just put there coins in there then  withdrawn "wash them" not saying you do but it's a practice but some other places either bet it all or wait a time limit just something that took getting use to for me.. Hope you got yor funds Wink
Cloudbet
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1110

Cloudbet | Best Bitcoin Gambling Site Since 2013

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 04:17:14 AM

Hi folks,

We are currently experiencing delays with our deposits, which will also affect withdrawals for some newer players. Our technical team is working on the issue and expects to have it resolved shortly.

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Regards,
Cloudbet

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
.CLOUDBTCET
ESTABLISHED 2013
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
   ▄
██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
 ▄█[/color]█████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
[/size][/url]
goxcraft

Activity: 594
Merit: 271

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:01:46 AM

Hi folks,

We are currently experiencing delays with our deposits, which will also affect withdrawals for some newer players. Our technical team is working on the issue and expects to have it resolved shortly.

Regards,
Cloudbet

I have seen these excuses 20+ times from Cloudbet.
Magicman420

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:18:11 AM

Hi folks,

Regards,
Cloudbet

Please review bet slip 762261

Was settled wrong from yesterday.

I'm magic man ... I'm the only one that should be doing magic and making bets disappear Wink  JK
Cloudbet
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1110

Cloudbet | Best Bitcoin Gambling Site Since 2013

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 08:24:57 AM

Hi folks,

The deposit issue has now been resolved and deposits are now confirming as normal.

Cheers,
Cloudbet

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀