Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:22:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NXT] Why is trading volume so low?  (Read 3413 times)
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:06:14 PM

I'm classified as an 'early adopter' according to the statisticians from NxT.

NxT used to be $0.11 before the crypto community found out how terrible the distribution for NxT was, this was months ago.  

That was the main reason for the dumping / stagnating decline; coinciding with the arrogant attitude by the NxT whales that it was 'fair', 'that they deserved it', the epitome of irrational rhetorical greed which reminds people of the real world 1%.  

Pal, we are talking about Nxt not NxT.

So, you might consider opening another thread for that crypto.

Context should tell you he is talking about the same thing. .11 per NXT highs, ridiculous profit off initial distribution.

I appreciate someone from the inside admitting this fact, TaunSew, thank you.

You still haven't answered my questions in the article you wrote. How do you judge value? You only talk about price.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:07:19 PM

NxT.  20 people invested 1 BTC limit.  No taint analysis or any measures to root out sockpuppets.  NxT is easily 5 people w/ sockpuppets who are now multi-millionaires.  If NxT hits half of BTC's market cap then there'll be new billionaires overnight.

NxT is the samething as Marinecoin and Neutrino, Gliss needs to take away the whale premine from NxT (like he did with Marinecoin).  True capitalization (removing premine from initial whales) of NxT is probably 5 million or less.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Eadeqa

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:07:28 PM

Don't know if you're one of the whales or not, but the aforementioned arrogance I mentioned just displayed itself.  NxT is not only bad distribution / scam but a very hostile community.

Yeah, sure coming from Nem supporter whose leader was caught pants down claiming stakes using sock puppet accounts and had to resign because of that.

UtopianFuture took those sockpuppets off the stakeholder list before taint analysis even began and he didn't make any money from it.  Satoshi and BCnext also used sockpuppets to promote their coins in the beginning, to make it look more popular / exciting than it really was at the time.  Legitimate marketing technique.

There is  no proof that Satoshi and BCnext used sock puppets to promote to enich themselves. UP was caught pants down claiming stakes with sock puppet accounts

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
TaunSew

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:10:08 PM

Don't know if you're one of the whales or not, but the aforementioned arrogance I mentioned just displayed itself.  NxT is not only bad distribution / scam but a very hostile community.

Yeah, sure coming from Nem supporter whose leader was caught pants down claiming stakes using sock puppet accounts and had to resign because of that.

UtopianFuture took those sockpuppets off the stakeholder list before taint analysis even began and he didn't make any money from it.  Satoshi and BCnext also used sockpuppets to promote their coins in the beginning, to make it look more popular / exciting than it really was at the time.  Legitimate marketing technique.

There is  no proof that Satoshi and BCnext used sock puppets to promote to enich themselves. UP was caught pants down claiming stakes with sock puppet accounts

No he wasn't.  It's legal in NEM to claim a second stake for somebody else.  He had a second account called Ghosthouse and that was it.

Your other sockpuppets you claimed he had - were junk accounts made back in January / February that were removed from the stakeholder list back in early March.  He only used those to promote NEM in the beginning when it was NEM vs Frictionlesscoin's project.

IIRC - as I was in NEM since the very beginning - the reason they made NEM so cheap was because Frictionlesscoin wanted 1 NxT for 50 NEX or whatever coin he had was called.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Eadeqa

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:12:19 PM

NxT.  20 people invested 1 BTC limit.  No taint analysis or any measures to root out sockpuppets.  .

because there was no need for taint analysis back then because people were not investing in IPOs with sock puppets back then. It was totally new thing and most were skeptical about it.  Plus "taint analysis" isn't bullet proof. Nem IPO was accepting payments in NXT and there was no taint analysis done for any of these accounts.

After Nxt incredible success all other clones and copycats (like Nem) popped up with "me too" and they had to now deal wit sock puppets

NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
Daedelus

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:12:27 PM

NxT.  20 people invested 1 BTC limit.  No taint analysis or any measures to root out sockpuppets.  NxT is easily 5 people w/ sockpuppets who are now multi-millionaires.  If NxT hits half of BTC's market cap then there'll be new billionaires overnight.

NxT is the samething as Marinecoin and Neutrino, Gliss needs to take away the whale premine from NxT (like he did with Marinecoin).  True capitalization (removing premine from initial whales) of NxT is probably 5 million or less.

I glad you listened to my correction when you posted the minimum was 1.5 BTC earlier today  Roll Eyes  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=651057.msg7307304#msg7307304

You aren't an early investor TaunSew, you know too little. Stop derailing the thread.
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:12:30 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2014, 09:17:30 PM by Come-from-Above

Utopianfuture was a huge advocator of NXT so i support it just the same.

NEM FOR THE WIN

Daedelus

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:14:21 PM

No he wasn't.  It's legal in NEM to claim a second stake for somebody else.  He had a second account called Ghosthouse and that was it.

Your other sockpuppets you claimed he had - were junk accounts made back in January / February that were removed from the stakeholder list back in early March.  He only used those to promote NEM in the beginning when it was NEM vs Frictionlesscoin's project.

IIRC - as I was in NEM since the very beginning - the reason they made NEM so cheap was because Frictionlesscoin wanted 1 NxT for 50 NEX or whatever coin he had was called.

Utopianfuture was a huge advocator of NXT so i support it just the same. if i was leader of nem i would kill you in front of the entire community for ur disgusting talk, then eat ur organs.

NEM FOR THE WIN

Fine, your bit has been said. Back to topic.
TaunSew

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:14:39 PM

I glad you listened to my correction when you posted the minimum was 1.5 BTC earlier today  Roll Eyes  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=651057.msg7307304#msg7307304

You aren't an early investor TaunSew, you know too little. Stop derailing the thread.

Yes I was.  One of the head cheese for NxT made a "NxT IPO statistic" graph and he concluded practically everyone until December as an early investor, which was when I bought my NxT.

NxT's distribution was so bad that they had to manipulate statistics, just like the US government on unemployment, to make it look less scam like.

Eadeqa

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:15:03 PM

In his resignation he admitted he had many other sock puppet stakes but "forgot" passwords for them. "dog ate my homework" line of defense

NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
mnporter2001

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:16:44 PM

As some one who has invested and continue to invest in NXT I have to say I'm starting to get a little concerned about all the questions like this one, that go un-answered.

I don't understand the dynamics etc of Crypto's but generally read up and take in what others say and either invest or move onto the next coin.

Im seriously considering dumping my NXT portfolio and I am sure others are starting to feel the same.

Cheers
Mark

All these questions? What questions? I've had many questions, too, but they are all answered.
To this question: There are certainly many reasons. First Nxt is available on way fewer exchanges than Bitcoins clones. That is because Nxt is no Bitcoin clone so you can't copy paste the programming details for implementing a coin. And not copy pasteing costs more efforts and money. Another reason is that there are not so many daytraders that trade NXT which is also because no major exchange added Nxt yet but also because daytraders are not familiar with concept of NXT. It's different than Bitcoin, maybe a little more complicated. But the main reason is certainly the bad image of NXT. Most people here on BTT just spread FUD about NXT so people are sceptical although all doubts could be resolved, if people would investigate a little. I don't care for volume or price right now. NXT is undeniable the most promising crypto and if people don't the see it I don't care. NXT will be successful with or without trolls/FUDster and whatever. Businesses are seriously considering NXT as platform, there are dozens of projects coming which are insanely awesome. NXT doesn't need the BTT community, it doesn't need major exchanges and it doesn't need daytraders who are just want to make quick money. For more information have a look on nxtforum.org (especially if you don't believe me).

Thanks for your reply, as I say I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to the technical side of it all.
The OP's question has now been answered as far as I'm concerned, and as for the NXT forum, I am indeed a member on there, and have received help several times from users on there.

Im off to sell more of my coins I have mined today and buy a little more NXT

Cheers
Mark

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀