Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:23:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [HELP WANTED] Coin Projects - Developer/Programer  (Read 445 times)
DPAssociates (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:35:42 PM

We need someone to help us with a few tasks.....

1) LINUX Wallet - take our released source code and create a Linux wallet for us.
2) Apple/MAC Wallet - take our released source code and create an Apple type wallet for our coin.
Willing to Pay 0.1 BTC for #1 & #2

3) Android Wallet - take our released source code and create an Android wallet for us. Must be able to provide a sample of previous work.
Willing to Pay 0.1 BTC for #3

4) Block Explorer including Total Coins counter - Must be able to provide a sample of previous work on this one.
Willing to Pay 0.1 BTC for #4

Will NOT pay for all of the work up front.  Willing to pay incrementally up front for each task.  In other words, you do not get paid for #3, until #1 and #2 are done, etc.    Please email us your info to dpassociates @ yahoo . com.  FYI, if this all goes well, we have some more to do after this!
Eirecoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:43:46 PM

I'm interested in no 1, the linux wallet, my help would consist of telling you how to make it though, giving you an executable qt doesn't really work.
PM me if interested.

Dare

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

Techwolf on #bitcoin and Reddit

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 08:41:46 PM

I could build you a linux wallet, but I don't have a Mac so I won't be able to help with that. I may also be able to help with the Android wallet, depending on how much code needs to be modified or if it just needs to be built.

I'll send you a PM as well.

BTC: 1M8oUcBnkRDEhWWgV8ZXLTB6p1mgnejVbX
How Forum Activity Works
Bitcointalk Forum Rules
|
|
|
Firstbits (lucky vanitygen): 1WoLfRUGDx1
How Forum Trust Works
Bitcoin Source Code
Pages: [1]
  Print