June 14, 2014, 11:20:22 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2014, 07:37:37 PM by Come-from-Above

delete

Raxe.io

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 11:21:46 PM

Is there any proof of him owning these accounts?

Raxe.io / Example wallet: http://wallet.raxe.io
From Above (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:22:44 PM

LETS NOT THROW THE STONE. we all have some mistake and dark side.

Yes.  we will hold back until official statement of NEM development team.

anyone can investigate public stakeholder list + utopianfuture accounts. all needed information is in the public.

Raxe.io

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 11:26:08 PM

anyone can investigate public stakeholder list + utopianfuture accounts. all needed information is in the public.

Thanks for your response. How was this analysis conducted to get this number?

Raxe.io / Example wallet: http://wallet.raxe.io
From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:31:37 PM

careful analysis of bitcointalk accounts, stakeholder list, public ledger information and nxt asset exchange data.

most shocking is beside utopianfuture, patmast3r, jaguar and gimre also hold several sockpuppet accounts.

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:36:49 PM

careful analysis of bitcointalk accounts, stakeholder list, public ledger information and nxt asset exchange data.

most shocking is beside utopianfuture, patmast3r, jaguar and gimre also hold several sockpuppet accounts.

That's nice.  When are you going to show links to prove it?

Shouldn't be hard. 

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:37:54 PM

That's nice.  When are you going to show links to prove it?

Shouldn't be hard. 

wait for NEM team public statement. otherwise it would not be fair throwing stones.

utopianfuture already stepped back because he admitted the scam. cant say this of the other scam artists.

Jaguar0625

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:40:47 PM

I don't have any sockpuppet accounts, so I'd love to hear your "evidence".

My NXT account (the one in my signature) has a single outflow of one NXT.

NEM - nem.io
From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:42:26 PM

NEM was created to enrich utopianfuture and selected few by building a communist army of mindless slaves.

not so stupid after all! best and cleverest scam on Bitcointalk so far that has to be said for sure.

gorillajam

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

win

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:46:33 PM

While he MIGHT not have evidence its actually impossible to trace a sockpuppet account. I have some, sent money from an exchange into a brand new wallet. BOOM! untraceable stake.

Now go fuck yourself fair distribution my ass!

gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:48:12 PM

NEM was created to enrich utopianfuture and selected few by building a communist army of mindless slaves.

not so stupid after all! best and cleverest scam on Bitcointalk so far that has to be said for sure.

Plus that UP guy was such a self-righteous asshole!

mrvegad

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:48:50 PM

While he MIGHT not have evidence its actually impossible to trace a sockpuppet account. I have some, sent money from an exchange into a brand new wallet. BOOM! untraceable stake.

So guilty without proof?
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:11:09 AM

I've only very briefly looked at these Nem threads started by the OP, but I think one could get whiplash between him going into negative troll/fud mode back to being pro Nem/Utopian, to back to troll mode again. It's like he has a split personality.

Or he is simply buying coins cheap, wait for rise and then selling, then repeating the process. So either he's a smart troll that has figured out that trolling can be sometimes profitable, or he has some mental issues.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:16:47 AM

Oh wow is this true? I sold my NEM stakes as I need money for my move..WOW this sux..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
TaunSew

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:18:55 AM

Oh wow is this true? I sold my NEM stakes as I need money for my move..WOW this sux..

Newbie.  Joins in June.  Claims to have sold NEM stakes.   Roll Eyes   Grin

Too bad registrations closed all the way back in March and NEM back then had almost no value attached to it.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:20:42 AM

It must be. Some random guy made claims in a forum, so it has to be true.

Proof would be nice, but it is never necessary here.
gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:32:54 AM

So guilty without proof?

The only thing that makes someone guilty is they claim NEM was a fair distribution, when it clearly isn't.

Ironically the fairest way to do POS which people have criticized so much is the way NXT and Qora did it. ie Give everyone a chance to send in BTC and your stake is shared with those who donate proportionally to the amount people are willing to bet on it. It wasn't NXT's fault no one donated. Qora got 130 BTC which was a nice amount to start from I think, ideally could of been more but people were busy getting stakes in Exocoin that hasn't even got a wallet yet.

The NEM way just rewards developers over average one stakeholders. Communism in practice. Equality for all, just not the leaders.

Totem22

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:36:43 AM

So guilty without proof?

The only thing that makes someone guilty is they claim NEM was a fair distribution, when it clearly isn't.

Ironically the fairest way to do POS which people have criticized so much is the way NXT and Qora did it. ie Give everyone a chance to send in BTC and your stake is shared with those who donate proportionally to the amount people are willing to bet on it. It wasn't NXT's fault no one donated. Qora got 130 BTC which was a nice amount to start from I think, ideally could of been more but people were busy getting stakes in Exocoin that hasn't even got a wallet yet.

The NEM way just rewards developers over average one stakeholders. Communism in practice. Equality for all, just not the leaders.

Developers should have more. Rewards are equal to contributions. That's fair and how the world works.
TaunSew

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:45:46 AM

NxT did not need a developer fund because BCnext prematurely closed the IPO, as soon as people started to get interested, and then he later cashed out his entire stake for around $500K (he needed the money, 'scam succeeded' and ran off and abandoned his own project.  These are facts.  Not providing links, as this happened back in 2013 and it's common knowledge, unless you refuse to believe it, to 'old NxTers' such as myself.  If you want a link then read the old NxT thread, the original one, all your answers are there.  Google is your friend).

In contrast - the NEM developers are hardly being compensated - right now (assuming the price holds) all they would get is a measly $40K, at current prices.    At least one developer had to put his PhD on hold to contribute to NEM.  This is in contrast to the rest of us, who didn't spend hours programming, who got $1.5K just for putting $5 to $15 months ago

BCnext got off relatively easy - all he did was program a $hit browser interface, got it barely working just enough, and then dumped all the real workload on his successors while he ran off with half a cool million. BCnext likely came back to Bitcointalk but created another project - who knows if it was Qora, NEM, if he's on the Ethereum team, who honestly knows ( / don't care really)

Totem22

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:48:55 AM

In cases of Nxt, Qora, it is likely the founders withheld information about the project and sent in a large portion of the total fund themselves.

It is very easy to do. For example you quietly open an IPO thread and keep it for one month but give out no code, do no marketing. Obviously no one will care and therefore the total contribution would be low. You and and your friends then send in 10-20 btc and claim a big portion of the coin.

NEM has a certain number of stakeholder target. That is the way to go.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: