Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 2595 times)
gorillajam

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

win

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:01:50 AM

In cases of Nxt, Qora, it is likely the founders withheld information about the project and sent in a large portion of the total fund themselves.

It is very easy to do. For example you quietly open an IPO thread and keep it for one month but give out no code, do no marketing. Obviously no one will care and therefore the total contribution would be low. You and and your friends then send in 10-20 btc and claim a big portion of the coin.

NEM has a certain number of stakeholder target. That is the way to go.

Qora had only about 30BTC after a month. During that time he actually released a beta wallet for people to see. He felt the BTC was not enough for a good distribution so he extended another week. Then quite a few people sent in and they ended up with 130 BTC.

Your theory in this case doesn't hold water.  

The truth was that there was soooooo many IPO's about the same time as Qora that it got buried among them.

Most of them turned out to be scams. Thats the risk you take with IPO's Thats why you deserve to do well if you spot the 1 in 100 IPO that is actually a good coin. You are more likely to buy a cheap coin and see it rise than get in on a decent IPO generally. My biggest wins have been buying NXt cheap and buying Darkcoin dirt cheap too. I believe my Qora purchases will do just as well.

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:07:22 AM

In cases of Nxt, Qora, it is likely the founders withheld information about the project and sent in a large portion of the total fund themselves.

It is very easy to do. For example you quietly open an IPO thread and keep it for one month but give out no code, do no marketing. Obviously no one will care and therefore the total contribution would be low. You and and your friends then send in 10-20 btc and claim a big portion of the coin.

Qora had only about 30BTC after a month. During that time he actually released a beta wallet for people to see. He felt the BTC was not enough for a good distribution so he extended another week. Then quite a few people sent in and they ended up with 130 BTC.

The truth was that there was soooooo many IPO's about the same time as Qora that it got buried among them.

Most of them turned out to be scams. Thats the risk you take with IPO's Thats why you deserve to do well if you spot the 1 in 100 IPO that is actually a good coin. You are more likely to buy a cheap coin and see it rise than get in on a decent IPO generally. My biggest wins have been buying NXt cheap and buying Darkcoin dirt cheap too. I believe my Qora purchases will do just as well.

Yet you trash NEM, even though you are the one (right) who claims he has 10 stakes?  

Everyone seems to claim to have 10 to 50 stakes.   Grin  Why not 100 or 1000?! 

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Totem22

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:09:53 AM

It certainly applies in the case of Nxt. For Qora, maybe the developer want money (btc) more than a bigger share of the coin? In this case, it is even worse because he has no big reason to attach to the coin in the long run.
TaunSew

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:11:14 AM

There's no reason to end any IPO prematurely, unless you have 1000+ participants.

Every coin, presumably if it's a good one, is going to be here for the next several years?  Why rush an IPO?  Unless the incentive is greed?

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:13:26 AM

You know what if I created a coin from scratch I personally would want to own 20% at least I feel like I would deserve it. The fact that NXT probably didnt own that much amazes me. NXT was open for quite a while its not their fault that no one sent in BTC.

The big myth about NXT is that the first stakeholders made so much money when actually in the early stages of NXT anyone had the chance to buy NXT on Bitcointalk and then on Dgex at dirt cheap prices and turn a few bitcoin into a small fortune.

The stupid thing about Qoras distribution is we are still in the early dirt cheap stage and people aren't buying that much yet. People talking on here wont be able to say they didn't know when it rises 1000%.

Though I will get a kick out of saying I told you so to me honest.

TaunSew

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:16:17 AM

You know what if I created a coin from scratch I personally would want to own 20% at least I feel like I would deserve it. The fact that NXT probably didnt own that much amazes me. NXT was open for quite a while its not their fault that no one sent in BTC.

The big myth about NXT is that the first stakeholders made so much money when actually in the early stages of NXT anyone had the chance to buy NXT on Bitcointalk and then on Dgex at dirt cheap prices and turn a few bitcoin into a small fortune.

The stupid thing about Qoras distribution is we are still in the early dirt cheap stage and people aren't buying that much yet. People talking on here wont be able to say they didn't know when it rises 1000%.

So people who dislike NxT are irrational and envious?  NxT less volume than Cinni..  Wink

By the way - I have been following NxT almost as long as the NxT whales.  As soon as it hit Dgex, everyone conspired to engage in price manipulation and then it was always at least $0.01.   A lot of whales got off with 10+ million at the cost of a few $Fiat, and yet you're telling me it was 'cheap enough' at $0.01 (never mind $0.04 - it raised quickly in weeks) for anyone to have bought in.

Sure...  average person has $100K they're going to throw into a week(s) / month old crypto back in late 2013, to buy off BCnext and the whales who bought in at nothing.

I'm convinced Gorillajam has to be one of the original NxT whales, there's no other explanation to his weird defense of NxT's distribution.

gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:16:52 AM

There's no reason to end any IPO prematurely, unless you have 1000+ participants.

Every coin, presumably if it's a good one, is going to be here for the next several years?  Why rush an IPO?  Unless the incentive is greed?

Someone developing a coin wont want to wait more than a month or two once they have developed a coin.

Actually the biggest scams are the ones that last forever like NXTL and Ethereum that hopes to get like a bazzion Bitcoin!

Distribution doesn't happen at IPO anyway, it happens when people start selling their stake.

gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:19:13 AM

So people who dislike NxT are irrational and envious?  NxT less volume than Cinni..  Wink

By the way - I have been following NxT almost as long as the NxT whales.  As soon as it hit Dgex, everyone conspired to engage in price manipulation and then it was always at least $0.01.   A lot of whales got off with $40 million at the cost of a few $Fiat, and yet you're telling me it was 'cheap enough' at $0.01 (never mind $0.04 - it raised quickly) for anyone to have bought in.

Sure...

I'm convinced Gorillajam has to be one of the original NxT whales, there's no other explanation to his weird defense of NxT's distribution.

Well you still made around 1000% at $0.01

Lots of much cheaper NXT was been passed around on BT threads. The facts are there if you want to search for old threads.

I know cause I was one of the buyers.  Grin

Totem22

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:20:38 AM

Nxt has multiple 50 million accounts that never sold anything since launch until very recently. Is that the behavior of a normal investor? These accounts should have deep links to BCNext as in my theory above. I will take a look at Qora though.
gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:23:40 AM

What was great about NXt is it was one of first time I had a chance to get into the game like the big miners were able to. Before I watched as people with tech abilities mined the crap out of coins early on and were saying how much they were making. I have a 5 year old laptop and I know shit about mining. So I am discriminated against cause I'm stupid. How is that fair?

gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:25:49 AM

Nxt has multiple 50 million accounts that never sold anything since launch until very recently. Is that the behavior of a normal investor? These accounts should have deep links to BCNext as in my theory above. I will take a look at Qora though.

Honestly you should. Not everyone on here has terrible intentions, I bought and am waiting for it to rise at least to 500 sats. Might take a month might take 6 but I know it will happen so why not tell people, its a win win for me and those who listen.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:28:16 AM

Two days ago UtopianFuture made a huge mistake by posting with sockpuppet account, this led to grand investigation that he betrayed the entire community by stabbing the back of everyone. He claimed and sold stakes of supposedly "FAIR AND EQUAL" project New Economy Movement. THEN HE RETIRED ADMITTING THE SCAM.

However this is just the tip of the icebergs.

No, it is not enough that utopianfuture scammed the entire community making fun of anybody who invested in the project laughing his way to the bank. apparently that was not enough to him.

We have now striking evidence that utopianfuture had in total 84 fake sockpuppet accounts of which 61 sold nemstake on asset exchange until today. Overall utopianfuture has scammed about 61*20000 Nxt = 1220000 Nxt == approx 150 BTC estimate PLUS the IPO amount of countless Btc. Total scammed amount exceeds estimated 200 Bitcoin (estimated more than 100.000$ US Dollars).

talking about the largest scam on bitcointalk in history! More than intense if u ask me.

You clearly are new here. lol

PirateAt40, MyBitcoin.com, Bitcoininca, MTGOX, just to name a few are much bigger scams than this.  Grin Grin Grin

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Totem22

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:29:41 AM

Honestly you should. Not everyone on here has terrible intentions, I bought and am waiting for it to rise at least to 500 sats. Might take a month might take 6 but I know it will happen so why not tell people, its a win win for me and those who listen.

I will. We are all here trying to make some extra though. It is good to have a friendly advice. I don't like miners, neither and the vast majority of people do not want to have anything to do with mining so there is a big room for POS coins like Qora, NEM, Nxt etc.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:30:49 AM

NEM was created to enrich utopianfuture and selected few by building a communist army of mindless slaves.

not so stupid after all! best and cleverest scam on Bitcointalk so far that has to be said for sure.

"Cleverest"?

There were much more organized scams on this forum than this. You obviously are new here.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:37:11 AM

IN regard to NXT we are basically at this early stage. I almost now cant believe the price people were giving their NXT away. I say giving cause the price was so low they almost were. Its interesting to see it took a couple of months for the frenzy to kick off.

I'm not sure Qora has the excitement of NXT cause people are jaded by new coins but what I think will happen is as the functions are steadily added over the next month or two Qora will show how user friendly and brilliant it is. Thats my guess anyway. Time will tell.

https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/index-to-nxt-threads-on-bitcointalk-started-in-2013/?PHPSESSID=cnhhusc3nmfqm4hrro7fisg5o2

ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:37:19 AM

BTT is becoming a reality show.  Somewhere inbetween Jersey Shore and The Apprentice.

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:42:01 AM

BTT is becoming a reality show.  Somewhere inbetween Jersey Shore and The Apprentice.

99% is, which makes it hard to see the 1% that is The National Geographic Doc's.

You don't think the amount of shitcoins on your signature kind of rules you out of judging anything?

ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:01:48 AM

99% is, which makes it hard to see the 1% that is The National Geographic Doc's.

You don't think the amount of shitcoins on your signature kind of rules you out of judging anything?

BTC NXT KARMA is where I am at evenly split.  Nothing in my signature points to a coin, but thanks for noticing.

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
TaunSew

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:05:06 AM

IN regard to NXT we are basically at this early stage. I almost now cant believe the price people were giving their NXT away. I say giving cause the price was so low they almost were. Its interesting to see it took a couple of months for the frenzy to kick off.

I'm not sure Qora has the excitement of NXT cause people are jaded by new coins but what I think will happen is as the functions are steadily added over the next month or two Qora will show how user friendly and brilliant it is. Thats my guess anyway. Time will tell.

https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/index-to-nxt-threads-on-bitcointalk-started-in-2013/?PHPSESSID=cnhhusc3nmfqm4hrro7fisg5o2

Throw in 1 BTC in October.  Two months later, you have $5+ million.  Not counting those 'lucky' 20 wallets which were probably 5 people with socks, since there was no taint analysis or anything.

If I woke up one morning with $25 million from a mere fluke and my coin got outted out as a distribution scam, I would be dumping too.

Such is NxT coin for BCnext and friends.  "Buy NxT while it's cheap" (and make BCnext a billionaire)

gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:13:58 AM

Throw in 1 BTC in October.  Two months later, you have $5+ million.  Not counting those 'lucky' 20 wallets which were probably 5 people with socks, since there was no taint analysis or anything.

If I woke up one morning with $25 million from a mere fluke and my coin got outted out as a distribution scam, I would be dumping too.

Such is NxT coin for BCnext and friends.  "Buy NxT while it's cheap" (and make BCnext a billionaire)

So believing what you learnt from NXT why didn't you invest in Qora?

here's my belief, you are focused so much on jealous of others you focus your own failings on others. It is so easy to look at NXT and Qora from hindsight. Far harder to find them and invest in them when most say they are scams.

The truth is over the last year we have had two major POS coins that if you invested in you could of been one of those big Whales. I don't believe for a second if you spotted them you would be moaning like a girl on here.

You were I'm sure busy mining and trading some shitcoin. Posting here is like posting your failures as a man, blaming others for your failures.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: