Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:59:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June  (Read 77496 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
knightlife999

Activity: 845
Merit: 1000

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:08:21 AM

Okay guys/gals, sorry to say but the devs based on my research have been very dishonest.
I have done the block chain analysis and sent the devs an message and they have ignored my PMs.

All of the pre-mine has been used for compensating early miners from the forking problems we had (have been fixed) all development is coming out of our own pockets as we believe in KORE and want it to succeed! If you wish to donate to help fund/speed up further development please donate to only the below addresses. Please note that this is not mandatory nor necessary as KORE will still be developed regardless.
<snip>
* Premine: Dedicated to compensating Miners.

This is a lie, at the time of my PM to the dev a couple of days ago (22nd) once I had done the block chain analysis dev still had 82,000 KORE under one wallet. Yet he has been claiming they have paid all premine and paying out of their pockets since the 20th/21st.

They have since moved half to another wallet and further split it down over the last day or so (10k here and 5k elsewhere).

Address in question is here : http://kore.blockexplorer.cc/address/KTADvJ2hYWu2TnWFDHSC13ijDQWMnR43sL (this was the original wallet holding 82k)
They then moved 40k+ to this wallet : http://kore.blockexplorer.cc/address/KDtuAtUd1YNfwYkFkP2n1XSTwsdCj3qNNH (I have enabled full index on the explorer so it is visible).
Between those two wallets is over 70k KORE.

I am sorry to say guys but these guys are nothing but dishonest and outright lied and are now ignoring people (they still owe me money for the explorer).

I am going to leave the explorer online so the community can make its own decision.
I am sorry to break the bad news.

70K Kore is only 6 BTC at present. I hold 10k Kore. Thats not a big deal. You make it sound like he is hoarding a fortune. Just because his wallet has 40k Korecoins in it means nothing. I bought 10k for 1 btc.

The Dev has a deadline. Let him get to the deadline then make up your mind about whether this coin is a scam or not. If he comes through, it's not a scam. Relax.

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dasource

Activity: 821
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:12:12 AM

70K Kore is only 6 BTC at present. I hold 10k Kore. Thats not a big deal. You make it sound like he is hoarding a fortune. Just because his wallet has 40k Korecoins in it means nothing. I bought 10k for 1 btc.

The Dev has a deadline. Let him get to the deadline then make up your mind about whether this coin is a scam or not. If he comes through, it's not a scam. Relax.

You are missing the point, their was 100k premine .. DEV has claimed numerous times that all premine is gone, look how good I am because I am paying out of my pocket. It is all a lie.
I am stating facts; make of it what you wish.

^ I am with STUPID!
powersup

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:13:32 AM

Okay guys/gals, sorry to say but the devs based on my research have been very dishonest.
I have done the block chain analysis and sent the devs an message and they have ignored my PMs.

All of the pre-mine has been used for compensating early miners from the forking problems we had (have been fixed) all development is coming out of our own pockets as we believe in KORE and want it to succeed! If you wish to donate to help fund/speed up further development please donate to only the below addresses. Please note that this is not mandatory nor necessary as KORE will still be developed regardless.
<snip>
* Premine: Dedicated to compensating Miners.

This is a lie, at the time of my PM to the dev a couple of days ago (22nd) once I had done the block chain analysis dev still had 82,000 KORE under one wallet. Yet he has been claiming they have paid all premine and paying out of their pockets since the 20th/21st.

They have since moved half to another wallet and further split it down over the last day or so (10k here and 5k elsewhere).

Address in question is here : http://kore.blockexplorer.cc/address/KTADvJ2hYWu2TnWFDHSC13ijDQWMnR43sL (this was the original wallet holding 82k)
They then moved 40k+ to this wallet : http://kore.blockexplorer.cc/address/KDtuAtUd1YNfwYkFkP2n1XSTwsdCj3qNNH (I have enabled full index on the explorer so it is visible).
Between those two wallets is over 70k KORE.

I am sorry to say guys but these guys are nothing but dishonest and outright lied and are now ignoring people (they still owe me money for the explorer).

I am going to leave the explorer online so the community can make its own decision.
I am sorry to break the bad news.

The premine was spread over several wallets.  Its hard to track but I believe it is well over 70K.  I mentioned the first wallet in this thread about the same time the dev went silent.

Anyway GL all, I hope for your sake the dev returns

badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:15:19 AM

1st,- Dev isnt coming back, he had logged in and didnt reply so thats already suspicous.

2nd- ppl think Dev might go silent to buy at lower and come back with great news later to pump the price up. Well you wrong, if he was kindly to give his minted pre coins to the community he wouldnt do this.

3rd,- kiwicoin look a like, dates, IP NZ

Im not trying to fud, i had bought earlier stages but sold after no show/reply after asking for the rich list
I trying to be honest.

To many scamcoins this and last week and coins that got r.aped and left behind. I have to admit i was whoring myself jumping from coin to coin to make a quick buck but my eyes keep focus on Cloakcoin. They are the most legit coins from every scamcoin out there, not sure how long that last because we are in the bitcoin world. Everything is possible, so prepare for the worst case scenario.

Anyway buy Cloakcoin, make a quick buck!! There will be an update from the dev today or tomorrow. Buy and sell 90% to take profits, 10% leave it for the future!
adoress

Activity: 227
Merit: 103

SINTEZ LLC

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 11:20:11 AM

1st,- Dev isnt coming back, he had logged in and didnt reply so thats already suspicous.

2nd- ppl think Dev might go silent to buy at lower and come back with great news later to pump the price up. Well you wrong, if he was kindly to give his minted pre coins to the community he wouldnt do this.

Im not trying to fud, i had bought earlier stages but sold after no show/reply after asking for the rich list
I trying to be honest.

To many scamcoins this and last week and coins that got r.aped and left behind. I have to admit i was whoring myself jumping from coin to coin to make a quick buck but my eyes keep focus on Cloakcoin. They are the most legit coins from every scamcoin out there, not sure how long that last because we are in the bitcoin world. Everything is possible, so prepare for the worst case scenario.

Anyway buy Cloakcoin, make a quick buck!! There will be an update from the dev today or tomorrow. Buy and sell 90% to take profits, 10% leave it for the future!
great! you sold out , now you be honestly!

CRYPT by SINTEZ - Nextgen of WEB monetization - SINTEZ.IO
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:37:45 AM

well  i hope he comes back online, il be out until he posts the function working.
burnbabyburn71

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:41:21 AM

I trying to be honest.

So you sold your Kore and bought Cloak huh?

"ppl think Dev might go silent to buy at lower and come back with great news later to pump the price up. Well you wrong, if he was kindly to give his minted pre coins to the community he wouldnt do this."

He wasn't being kind or selfless, he was doing it for himself.

"Dev isnt coming back, he had logged in and didnt reply so thats already suspicous."

Maybe he is keeping quiet because he is waiting to buy some Kore and then try to pump the coin afterwards?

Stop spreading FUD

Web Dev | General Graphics Design | Windows/Linux Wallet Compiles | Certified member of the BCs
chbtc.com

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:42:25 AM

the price is too low,i think.

ReserveShare-100% Free and Fair-New source code-Proof Of Reserve  (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=734477.0)
adoress

Activity: 227
Merit: 103

SINTEZ LLC

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 11:50:42 AM

so what? we just gamble, maybe we lose this time ,that's all.

no one care scam coin or not.

CRYPT by SINTEZ - Nextgen of WEB monetization - SINTEZ.IO
dminer69

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:01:56 PM

the coin still has value there is only 1.2 m dont forget that
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:11:24 PM

and the dev is holding almost 10% of that lol

no thanks jeff

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
dminer69

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:17:53 PM

and the dev is holding almost 10% of that lol

no thanks jeff
how do you know hes holding 10% ? after compensating all the miners?
atleticofa

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:24:18 PM

I will wait to 27 June. I'm buying at 6-9k satoshis, almost for free. It's finally dev release the anon wallet, this coin will make a x5 in some hours. It's a risk.

If finally he abandoned the coin the community can take it and continue with the work, just like Voot. So for me, Kore is buy and hold.
k2ngf2sh

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:26:21 PM

I will wait to 27 June. I'm buying at 6-9k satoshis, almost for free. It's finally dev release the anon wallet, this coin will make a x5 in some hours. It's a risk.

If finally he abandoned the coin the community can take it and continue with the work, just like Voot. So for me, Kore is buy and hold.

Excellent strategy, but the subreddit is looking pretty bad right now.
dminer69

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:30:00 PM

Excellent strategy, but the subreddit is looking pretty bad right now.
lets see what happens 3 days in till the 27.
devachelekar

Activity: 382

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:17:24 PM

I do not think Dev is scammer just because he or she is not online for one and half days. If he was a scammer he would not have returned the coins to the miners whatever the case. I am still believing the potential of this coin. It is so cheap, just bought around 6-7k and looking forward to 27th june.
dminer69

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:20:30 PM

I do not think Dev is scammer just because he or she is not online for one and half days. If he was a scammer he would not have returned the coins to the miners whatever the case. I am still believing the potential of this coin. It is so cheap, just bought around 6-7k and looking forward to 27th june.

yea i mean i got back coins , like i said yesterday, those who cant take the heat get out of the kitchen!
aways

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:43:49 PM

Why the dev payed own money to all who lost KORE ? Why the dev made whitepapers? We should be patient and 27th of june will be a big surprise. Cheers
waiting big surprise  Tongue
atleticofa

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:25:12 PM

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 03:34:43 PM

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

what you mean by this i dont get it, their the same dev?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: