Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:59:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June  (Read 77497 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:05:41 PM

stuck at 2183 blocks remaining now... eek Sad

read through thread, many have solved the issue, something to do with .conf file

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
murkster

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 08:10:13 PM

stuck at 2183 blocks remaining now... eek Sad

KoreCoin.conf

addnode=162.243.172.138
addnode=162.252.52.144
addnode=192.99.166.203

Check firewall has not blocked wallet. Add exception for cloakcoin-qt.exe (Windows)

~NOBLE: 9nob1eN1GAte3sbZsfPDkw74JDxT2hbXRo ~
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:23:10 PM

So where is the dev? Im still stuck with a fork that cost me .05 in rental fees plus my own wasted hash  Angry

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
Cornett

Activity: 700

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:37:40 PM

So where is the dev? Im still stuck with a fork that cost me .05 in rental fees plus my own wasted hash  Angry

Maybe he is making a new coin already

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:38:50 PM

So where is the dev? Im still stuck with a fork that cost me .05 in rental fees plus my own wasted hash  Angry

dude, the dev has paid other miners,
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 09:10:09 PM

So where is the dev? Im still stuck with a fork that cost me .05 in rental fees plus my own wasted hash  Angry

really? well, it's nice
i havn't withdrawn my coins mined in first hours of this coin on sunday: about 10 kore from https://kore.suprnova.cc and something from http://kore.0feepool.com.. now one of those pools is down and another in maintenance mode...

if the dev is paying to the miners who have lost their coins, here's my address KJn7GB65jmDiauxxJPPtHf4QmXHLRphfae thanks in advance

SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 09:21:33 PM

really? well, it's nice
i havn't withdrawn my coins mined in first hours of this coin on sunday: about 10 kore from https://kore.suprnova.cc and something from http://kore.0feepool.com.. now one of those pools is down and another in maintenance mode...

if the dev is paying to the miners who have lost their coins, here's my address KJn7GB65jmDiauxxJPPtHf4QmXHLRphfae thanks in advance
no, i wait my coins two day
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 09:48:47 PM

see the thread others been paid, when he is online, he is on irc soon after
CHMinePeerz

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 09:53:03 PM

I PMed Dev for my compensation on mining on IPOMiner for nothing... had over 10k last time i saw my account balance...

I'm wondering if i will get any compensation for this...

bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:02:43 PM

dev online now, you gotta understand many people will falsely claim coins, so dev needs to be sure they are telling truth

as the coin gets more popular, i wouldn't be surprised more people popping out saying i had this much, i had this trying to get free coins
CHMinePeerz

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:05:12 PM

thats no problem, i will wait no problem about that...just curious if he will pay that amount... this would prove a lot about dev..

bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:15:37 PM

thats no problem, i will wait no problem about that...just curious if he will pay that amount... this would prove a lot about dev..

he has paid others so he will as long people are telling the truth, lying about how much people have mined would only cause delay and no payment, i don't know how many coins he has or how many need to be given, so im sure he will do what he can, if some people cannot be paid, then dev will let them know and things would just have to move on. you can see from the pre-mine address payments have been sent, which was meant to be for the development of the coin, which already says alot about the dev
MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:27:32 PM

he has paid others so he will as long people are telling the truth, lying about how much people have mined would only cause delay and no payment, i don't know how many coins he has or how many need to be given, so im sure he will do what he can, if some people cannot be paid, then dev will let them know and things would just have to move on. you can see from the pre-mine address payments have been sent, which was meant to be for the development of the coin, which already says alot about the dev

i m ight not be super literate on the subject but orphaned blocks mean someone got them (maybe dev) just not u so the coins ARE out there right ?  so maybe we get our coins if dev is true to his word anyway i am legit dev can go to ipominer.com ask the operater if user SPAYSE lost a bunch of coins when the coin went bust he will see i am out of pocket and very sad

KoreCoin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:31:25 PM

We are sorry for the delays, we received 100+ pms and messages in the last 24 hours, with a rather big amount trying to falsify claims which just delay the real claims even further.

We would like to say that this isn't a free hand out and if you are claiming please don't waste our time if you are just trying to get free Kore as we do investigate to make sure.

Also more information coming out shortly we are sorry things have been pushed back a bit but we are trying to Make things right an secure for the miners who are the backbone of Kore.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:33:37 PM

We are sorry for the delays, we received 100+ pms and messages in the last 24 hours, with a rather big amount trying to falsify claims which just delay the real claims even further.

We would like to say that this isn't a free hand out and if you are claiming please don't waste our time if you are just trying to get free Kore as we do investigate to make sure.

Also more information coming out shortly we are sorry things have been pushed back a bit but we are trying to Mae things right an secure for the miners who are the backbone of Kore.

thanks for the update. take the time you need.
DLow

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:34:23 PM

i m ight not be super literate on the subject but orphaned blocks mean someone got them (maybe dev) just not u so the coins ARE out there right ?  so maybe we get our coins if dev is true to his word anyway i am legit dev can go to ipominer.com ask the operater if user SPAYSE lost a bunch of coins when the coin went bust he will see i am out of pocket and very sad

no. orphaned blocks hold no coins.

and if a coin forks due to everybody mining on the biggest pool it's not the dev's fault either.

dev wouldn't need to compensate anyone for that, it's just how things go on coins with a fast pow.
DLow

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:35:11 PM

Also more information coming out shortly we are sorry things have been pushed back a bit but we are trying to Mae things right an secure for the miners who are the backbone of Kore.

thanks for the update. take the time you need.

you're doing weel, just take your time and don't rush things.
zhulick

Activity: 227

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:39:38 PM

Also more information coming out shortly we are sorry things have been pushed back a bit but we are trying to Make things right an secure for the miners who are the backbone of Kore.

i'm one of the people waiting patiently for you to respond... i lost 800+ coins... somewhere between supernova and bittrex, they went "poof"...
MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:48:02 PM

and if a coin forks due to everybody mining on the biggest pool it's not the dev's fault either.

dev wouldn't need to compensate anyone for that, it's just how things go on coins with a fast pow.

like i said im npot super literate on the subject thank you for helping me understand

bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:53:11 PM

that is why i like the dev, its not his fault, but he is paying what he can, holding this coin for sure. id say not give any more coins out,  and march on with kore future, but im not in the miner's position so it would be wrong for me to say that. dev knows best he has said we will be getting info shortly, hopefully its the whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: