Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:15:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: obsolete  (Read 2225 times)
From Above (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:28:12 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2014, 08:52:05 AM by Come-from-Above

this was post about NEM.   it can be removed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lopalcar

Activity: 312
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:15:36 PM

hahha, you have soo many free time, I agree this forums is one of the better places in the world for make money from the air, communitycoin, kryptcoin, nxt, nem, 50k ripple and many more to come Smiley
The only good things for hold were nxt and ripple, but now only nxt and maybe nem
I don't use sockpupets by the way, but I will start lol, like I said yesterday, I wanna be like you "quality trolling style"
From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:20:48 PM

hahha, you have soo many free time, I agree this forums is one of the better places in the world for make money from the air, communitycoin, kryptcoin, nxt, nem, 50k ripple and many more to come Smiley
The only good things for hold were nxt and ripple, but now only nxt and maybe nem
I don't use sockpupets by the way, but I will start

+1 u are obviously a smart guy.

PL_CoinTrader

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:30:40 PM

Could you please stop spamming this forum? I hold a stake as well but you're just annoying and NEM doesn't benefit from your spamming, trolling and FUDing around.  Roll Eyes

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:44:04 PM

Could you please stop spamming this forum? I hold a stake as well but you're just annoying and NEM doesn't benefit from your spamming, trolling and FUDing around.  Roll Eyes

I am not spamming. Please dont spam my thread with ur ramblings, thank u.

Come-from-Overthere

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:51:19 PM

this heres sirius stuff, u no make fun, thank u
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:14:07 PM

This forum can be so weird sometimes.

People have been banned for spamming giveaway threads, usually due to benign reasons (like simply posting to get some freebie).

Yet we have this guy who starts multiple threads, is clearly trolling/spamming, has an agenda, or has some mental issues... yet it gets ignored by the moderators. He is also clearly a scammer, as he admits scamming right here.

One or two threads on these NEM subjects is more than enough. No need to start a new one every single day, then go into weird split personality mode. And bragging about cheating people by making sockpuppet accounts probably isn't something to be proud of.
From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:18:27 PM

People have been banned for spamming giveaway threads, usually due to benign reasons (like simply posting to get some freebie).

Yet we have this guy who starts multiple threads, is clearly trolling/spamming, has an agenda, or has some mental issues... yet it gets ignored by the moderators. He is also clearly a scammer, as he admits scamming right here.

One or two threads on these NEM subjects is more than enough. No need to start a new one every single day, then go into weird split personality mode. And bragging about cheating people by making sockpuppet accounts probably isn't something to be proud of.

Nice attempt to blackmail me.  My threads all comply with Bitcointalk rules. Thank u very much for ur message albeit somewhat useless.

lopalcar

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:22:12 PM

Is a troll but saying many trues, I doubt he has mental issues, simply he is blowing up seeing so many crapcoins and exposing all the shit over this forum in a sarcastic way
At least that is my impression  Wink
I hate much more blind trolls talking shit, this one give arguments
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:25:13 PM

Nice attempt to blackmail me.  My threads all comply with Bitcointalk rules. Thank u very much for ur message albeit somewhat useless.

Huh? Blackmail?

It was more a request for you to stick to one thread... spam as much as you want there, but maybe no need to make new threads seemingly everyday?
Come-from-Overthere

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:26:36 PM

My threads all comply with Bitcointalk rules. Thank u very much for ur message.

I forgots to use happy face Smiley
lopalcar

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:28:58 PM

Huh? Blackmail?

It was more a request for you to stick to one thread... spam as much as you want there, but maybe no need to make new threads seemingly everyday?

Think this way, what is better, a shitcoin ANN thread or one of this spammy threads? Let him spam for a time, changes are good lol
Otherway this could be an ANN thead starting: This shitcoincoin is bassed in the p2p technology....  Shocked
From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:30:18 PM

Huh? Blackmail?

Other threads are locked by me.  No need to spam further here. Thank u.

Nem to the stars! Nemsters Unite!

ps. disregard accounts who try to imitate one and only come-from-Above. these are envious weaklings who want to have a slice of my fame.

Come-from-Overthere

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:32:55 PM

Huh? Blackmail?

I use key to lock other threads.  spam further here. Thank u.

Nem to the stars! Nemsters Unite!
reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:14:32 PM

What the hell is nem? nobody is interested in that shit, u are left with the bag, trash talk other coins and promote this shitty coin, at least advertise a decent coin lol
lyubomyr

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 10:11:19 PM

What the hell is nem? nobody is interested in that shit, u are left with the bag, trash talk other coins and promote this shitty coin, at least advertise a decent coin lol
it is not future economy movement why I should invest?
oldisoft

Activity: 854

https://iota.org/

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:08:23 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 10:16:11 AM by oldisoft

This is real NEM:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.new#new

Cheers Guys

From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:48:51 PM

+1 come to the official thread every one

oldisoft

Activity: 854

https://iota.org/

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:17:46 AM

Welcome to NEM Official Moderated Thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.new#new

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:38:09 PM

NEM had no value back in early 2014 - to create multiple socks required extreme foresight that it was going to be something special, when back then the initial plan was going to be a fork of NxT (NEM has since been independent code and a great development team).  As well it was foresight to assume there would had been no taint analysis (hundreds of socks were removed from the stakeholder, or never got on in the first place).

CFA has no socks in NEM.  Regardless, if he did, pocketing thousands is a very trivial amount considering there are many coins on here where initial investors often dump their share within weeks / months for tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars (occasionally even million).

Congratulations you made thousands when other people, who don't brag, made $10K to $1 million off other coins.  NEM in my book seems to be very well distributed and egalitarian in that many people, if NEM does succeed, will be able to benefit it from it going global versus the exclusive (tiny) oligarchic communities of other crypto currencies.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: