Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 08:00:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SWARM project will be livestreaming its crowdsale launch! Monday 6/16 8pm Berlin  (Read 4426 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:37:24 PM

Perhaps a separate topic in which you bundle all information is useful. Couldn't find much on the website :/

Good idea. I'll work on that this evening (still recovering from our launch party last night in Berlin).

last years rules mean you wouldn't even be able to talk in here at all..
now you can make up new names for IPO and harvest our idiots for money lol

they need to put the nooby jail back in..

hmm random anon noob forum user decides to IPO / Ponzi me ?

TAKE MY MONEY !

FUD first & ask questions later™
danonthehill

Activity: 710
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:53:57 PM

Prioritizing your own salaries. Where's the investment? I'm out.                                             
danonthehill

Activity: 710
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:01:38 PM

Oh and there is also an 8% premine i.e. founders will own 8 million coins, while average BTC investor will own 4,250-5,250.  So basically we give you our money and you get the money and the coins.  Genius! It also means that every other coin / crowd funding project will have an 8% premine in addition to any premine the project decides to keep itself.
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

Antifragile

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:20:44 AM

Oh and there is also an 8% premine i.e. founders will own 8 million coins, while average BTC investor will own 4,250-5,250.  So basically we give you our money and you get the money and the coins.  Genius! It also means that every other coin / crowd funding project will have an 8% premine in addition to any premine the project decides to keep itself.

I see your point but this is a relative argument. In the business world e.g. Google, you have Angel investors getting in at pennies (like here) and then later when there is a public offering, your only chance is at a price that is magnitudes greater. So, the 8% here (which I agree with you on being high), relative to a typical start-up business, is probably miniscule.

If the model is truly broken here (and I'm not saying it isn't) then a competitor can easily come in with a more fair model and take the investors money. But, we don't see that happen.

Its about sharing

edit - They also might not get any where near there extended goal. So it will be interesting and for sure show how "investors" feel here.

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:08:38 PM

The 8% figure is only applicable if they raise 21500 Bitcoins realistically it's going to be a much higher %age depending on how much they raise.
BitzMD

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 12:56:12 PM

Any more info on this project?

Pros and cons of investing

Expected ROI?

tonyk

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:05:58 PM

As of right now your counter says more than 25% of 4500 BTC goal collected and the send-to address shows only about ~730 BTC?
 Why?

MisterGreen

Activity: 285

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:36:08 PM

So you're located in Berlin Germany i presume? Then good luck with the German tax laws and the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin). Grin

With that amount of BTC you will be in trouble fast in Germany without any clearance by the BaFin. And getting a clearance isn't easy without any cooperation with a big German bank. And the same implies on the taxes for BTC, especially for business related stuff.

I also don't see any contact address on your website or a sales tax identification number which is a must by German laws for German companies.

But i guess you only forget that because of your big openening party.  Cheesy
nikola384

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:49:03 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2014, 05:11:18 PM by nikola384

Just want to let know all of future participants in this IPO (Not that I advise you to participate!!!)

Before sending your BTC for the IPO check the current price of SWARMPRE (that is what you get for sending BTC to the address)!

Currently you can get better deal like 5600 – 5700 SWARM/BTC. Actually even better deal than at any point in the IPO!

Its About Sharing
Legendary

Antifragile

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:43:28 PM

Just want to let know all of future participants in this IPO (Not that I advise you to participate!!!)

Before sending your BTC for the IPO check the current price of SWARMPRE (that is what you get for sending BTC to the address)!

Currently you can get better deal like 5600 – 5700 SWARM/BTC. Actually even better deal than at any point in the IPO!

I checked on that, and your are a bit misleading. The rate is 5700 for 1 BTC BUT they are selling .09 BTC worth ( roughly $54).
Here is a screen shot. I see only one decent sized lot (.72BTC worth) available at a discount.
I doubt someone is selling at a loss so soon, and wonder if that is a pre-sale or something along those lines?

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:32:37 PM

Ok so my Counterwallet now has some GOLDTICKET - can someone please explain to me what this is? Google, Facebook & Twitter bring up no info on it.

Also, do you have an official forum in the works? I need somewhere to go in order to ask questions, get involved with the community etc.

Kind Regards
nikola384

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:34:15 PM

I checked on that, and your are a bit misleading. The rate is 5700 for 1 BTC BUT they are selling .09 BTC worth ( roughly $54).
Here is a screen shot. I see only one decent sized lot (.72BTC worth) available at a discount.
I doubt someone is selling at a loss so soon, and wonder if that is a pre-sale or something along those lines?

The rate is 5700 for 1 BTC  !!!!! Sorry if you can not buy as much as you like at that price.

Its About Sharing
Legendary

Antifragile

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 07:44:17 PM

The rate is 5700 for 1 BTC  !!!!! Sorry if you can not buy as much as you like at that price.

Except you didn't say rate. You said "5600 – 5700 SWARM/BTC" and that is misleading.  Grin

BTC = Black Swan.
Crypto_123

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:14:58 PM

Perhaps a separate topic in which you bundle all information is useful. Couldn't find much on the website :/

Good idea. I'll work on that this evening (still recovering from our launch party last night in Berlin).

Wow, you guys really seem to be worth an investment Cheesy
Crypto_Enthusiast

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:17:44 PM

Wow, you guys really seem to be worth an investment Cheesy

This is NOT looking good so far.

I asked a question over 8 hours ago on the announcement thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=653568.msg7387615#msg7387615 but no one has bothered getting back to me.

There are no official forums, so what are my options? Post on here and hope to not be ignored for another 24 hours?

For a 6 figure salary, I would expect 24/7 support.

armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:22:46 PM

"1/3 to salaries" 1/3rd of 10'000BTC for salaries, where the fuck do you guys live? Got mansions to pay for

$2,029,000 out of $6,084,000 will go to just salaries. Might want to re-think this.

"1/3 to SWARM coin launch funds, and the rest to Swarm Agents and miscellaneous."

WHAT THE FUCK?

Crypto_Enthusiast

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:01:34 PM

Salaries appear for too high, especially considering the lack of accessibility & support.
Crypto_Enthusiast

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:09:58 PM

I am in the Skype chat room, & even in there they are unresponsive..
armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:30:10 PM

I am in the Skype chat room, & even in there they are unresponsive..

Not looking good.

Crypto_Enthusiast

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 01:05:46 AM

Want to sell 7,500 Swarm @ 10% below market price. PM me if interested.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: