Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:31:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chances for a 10x price this summer  (Read 1901 times)
BTCfan1

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:03:25 PM

I predict 850 by September
bananaControl

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Decentralize All The Things!

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:48:51 PM

It's not too big a stretch to expect 5000~6000 this summer.

Many have predicted this already, we will see soon if it will happen. Bitcoin is way undervalued at the moment no matter how you put it.

Bitcoin is worth exactly what the market thinks it's worth  Smiley

Though, as already mentioned I too believe that whales are manipulating the price down and slowly buying up coins in preparation for a future pump. A new all time high of 5000 this summer and then stabilizing at around 2500 this fall would be my guess.

But is the market efficient?

The beauty is that no one even knows Smiley
ThatDGuy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:50:56 PM

I could see a 2x realistically nothing much more than that

I don't see 2x as a real landing spot, since that would take us back up to the previous ATH.  If that happens this year it would probably take a breakout to get there, and if that happens again we are back in bubble-city baby - destination 3-6k.
redhawk979

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:44:02 PM

Oh good, another thread predicting 5000+ prices "This Summer ™" based on nothing except "But Bitcoin!". Can we see one of these threads with some actual facts and reasoning to justify these prices other than "Lol srsly totally undervalued cause Bitcoin will save teh world"?

Dude, seriously?  Why should the price be at ~$150/btc in Oct 2013, then $1000/btc merely 2 months later?  Why should the price be ~$600/btc now instead of still at ~$4/btc as it was 2 years ago?  "But Bitcoin!"  Yes, that.  Bitcoin hasn't fundamentally changed in years, it is still the same.  So there are no facts that the "Bitcoin" from 4 years ago is really any different that the "Bitcoin" of today.  

Please. Remove. Head. From. Ass. And. Research. Deeper.

"Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."
-Abraham Lincoln

Because "But Bitcoin!" isn't an answer. WHY does that mean it will be 5k? Financial freedom? Mass adoption by a country? Amazon? Specifics are needed, not HURF DURF BITCOINZ.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: