Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:41:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ORC] OrionCoin old  (Read 4492 times)
eldinhadz (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:24:50 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2014, 01:15:49 PM by eldinhadz

Official Topic  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=657921.0
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 01:48:43 PM

may-be you should remove the other threads, it is rather messy

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
eldinhadz (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:27:25 PM

We do it
33zer0w0lf

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 02:30:47 PM

+1

http://www.extremepool.org (BCN) (MRO) (QCN) (XDN) (BBR) (AEON) (ORION) (DSH) (CRR) (INF8)
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:19:43 PM

Maybe you should delete all the threads and just let this crap coin die.
masterall2

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:04:49 PM

its time where is the wallet ? Huh
akidokatsui

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:09:01 PM

19.00 cet now. windows wallet still nothing  Huh
sp00lin9

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:20:44 PM

I'm getting this error when i try to run on Ubuntu 14.04, can anyone please help?

Code:
error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.55.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
ColdHardTruth

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:33:54 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2014, 05:52:56 PM by ColdHardTruth

how many threads do you bastards need??

P.S.A.
presidentcoin is the creator of the cryptonote coins Mount Coin, Horizion Coin, and now Orion Coin.

Mount Coin was fraught with problems from day one. The dev abandoned the coin with a few weeks leaving miners and pool operators holding bags. His excuse was that the coin was too broken for him to fix and that he was going off to create another coin. Only after outrage, and lots of help, from the community did he offer to create Horizion Coin, which was meant to port the old Mount coins to this new coin.

Now he's ninja launcing another coin. What do you think he'll do when this coin runs into a little trouble?

--------------
Reference:
--------------

Later this came to light.

Yea SURE, I bet it was the same guy that mined the 1st block with 1000x the block reward of your original failed shitcoin:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=519488.0

Holy shit. I hadn't seen that one. That's where the name presidentcoin came from?
This guy created a coin where the block reward was this:
Block 1: 500,000 PSD
Block 2-999: 500 PSD
Block >1000: 50 PSD
Then he claimed that he didn't know who mined the 1st block? Hahaha!!!

Now a new account (eldinhadz) claims to be the lead dev and he says presidentcoin is no longer on the team. I'm not saying this is a scam but it doesn't smell right. Do your research before investing in this coin.

Another thing to consider: EldinHadzic claims that he is not presidentcoin.
But isn't it interesting that EldinHadzic appeared 8 minutes after presidentcoin "left the team" and stopped posting?

https://i.imgur.com/gJs5VZT.png

https://i.imgur.com/DnpHIdi.png

--

And what's happening with this "other team" that presidentcoin said was going to launch HorizonCoin an hour ago.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=652397.0
Where is the developer who was supposed to clean up the mess left behind by presidentcoin and MountCoin?

GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 05:59:45 PM

How many threads about your shitcoins that dont even work are you going to make? I have counted like 10 so far...
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:16:26 PM

how many threads do you bastards need??

P.S.A.
presidentcoin is the creator of the cryptonote coins Mount Coin, Horizion Coin, and now Orion Coin.

Mount Coin was fraught with problems from day one. The dev abandoned the coin with a few weeks leaving miners and pool operators holding bags. His excuse was that the coin was too broken for him to fix and that he was going off to create another coin. Only after outrage, and lots of help, from the community did he offer to create Horizion Coin, which was meant to port the old Mount coins to this new coin.

Now he's ninja launcing another coin. What do you think he'll do when this coin runs into a little trouble?

--------------
Reference:
--------------

Later this came to light.

Yea SURE, I bet it was the same guy that mined the 1st block with 1000x the block reward of your original failed shitcoin:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=519488.0

Holy shit. I hadn't seen that one. That's where the name presidentcoin came from?
This guy created a coin where the block reward was this:
Block 1: 500,000 PSD
Block 2-999: 500 PSD
Block >1000: 50 PSD
Then he claimed that he didn't know who mined the 1st block? Hahaha!!!

Now a new account (eldinhadz) claims to be the lead dev and he says presidentcoin is no longer on the team. I'm not saying this is a scam but it doesn't smell right. Do your research before investing in this coin.

Another thing to consider: EldinHadzic claims that he is not presidentcoin.
But isn't it interesting that EldinHadzic appeared 8 minutes after presidentcoin "left the team" and stopped posting?

--

And what's happening with this "other team" that presidentcoin said was going to launch HorizonCoin an hour ago.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=652397.0
Where is the developer who was supposed to clean up the mess left behind by presidentcoin and MountCoin?

lol this is almost funny

HorizonCoin and OrionCoin are two different Teams. It like a Contest. Which Coin would be more successful

You're a liar and you know it.  Now quit wasting peoples time with your crap.  You're as bad as that hack that made matrixcoin, hashcoin, and dreamcoin.  One right after another and all crap.

Instagram:

Cryptocointalk:

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
coinchiller

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:25:51 PM

I'm getting this error when i try to run on Ubuntu 14.04, can anyone please help?

Code:
error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.55.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Missing boost libs.
You can install them with: 'sudo apt-get install libboost1.55'
amsat

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:38:05 PM

Code:

Missing boost libs.
You can install them with: 'sudo apt-get install libboost1.55'

yes, thay not?
33zer0w0lf

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 06:49:01 PM

sudo apt-get install libboost1.55-all-dev

http://www.extremepool.org (BCN) (MRO) (QCN) (XDN) (BBR) (AEON) (ORION) (DSH) (CRR) (INF8)
eldinhadz (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:01:57 PM

We upload in a few Hours we had a few Problems with Windows[/b

You would see the Link here (we edit it)

Please stop to say that in am a bastard or that i am presidentcoin (the PIC is a project from our Class it is Computer Animated.

Please stop telling that this Coin is scam or other Stuff. I see that i have two haters here, and ever the two same Users post only Shit

Please delete the Pic, you all have no Copyright for this Pic (only Presidentcoin me other of our Class and the RWTH)

Please stop sending me Scam and please stop writing me in E-Mail that they want to kill me

That is a very big emotional stress, so please stop posting this Shit

Please delete all this stuff
crz

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:12:06 PM

Please stop to say that in am a bastard or that i am presidentcoin (the PIC is a project from our Class it is Computer Animated.

Please stop telling that this Coin is scam or other Stuff. I see that i have two haters here, and ever the two same Users post only Shit

Please delete the Pic, you all have no Copyright for this Pic (only Presidentcoin me other of our Class and the RWTH)

Please stop sending me Scam and please stop writing me in E-Mail that they want to kill me

And for HorizonCoin?

Branding/Graphics, UI/UX Designer, Front/Back-end Developer. (IRC (freenode): crz)
33zer0w0lf

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 07:14:24 PM

everyone can't you see this coin and others he is working on is most likely for a school project?  if you don't like it leave, if you don't want to mine it don't mine it.  there is no need for the other crap.

eldinhadz (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:15:42 PM

And for HorizonCoin?

I am not part of HorizonCoin go and ask PresidentCoin
crz

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:23:44 PM

And for HorizonCoin?

Mountcoin? Smiley

Branding/Graphics, UI/UX Designer, Front/Back-end Developer. (IRC (freenode): crz)
eldinhadz (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:38:32 PM

And for HorizonCoin?

Mountcoin? Smiley

MountCoin is HorizonCoin go and ask PresidentCoin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: