Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:55:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804602 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SyRenity

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:21:25 AM

Crypti is a new crypto-currency designed from the ground up to solve the biggest problem with other currencies - lack of purchase motivation.

So, 'splain how you are going to encourage purchase motivation?  

Please see the white-paper, where the reasons beyond that and suggested solution are explained:
https://github.com/crypti/whitepaper
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 03:22:16 AM

So even with all the talk about discussing the initial distribution nothing has changed. 4 days to go, we still are at the same distribution. I guess the signs of things to come (read the uni-direction of the coin to what devs decide). I am wondering even if the community vote will count.

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
GreXX

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 04:15:43 AM

So even with all the talk about discussing the initial distribution nothing has changed. 4 days to go, we still are at the same distribution. I guess the signs of things to come (read the uni-direction of the coin to what devs decide). I am wondering even if the community vote will count.

It is currently up for a final vote on our boards and we will have an update soon. Final distribution will be set in stone prior to the pre-sale. I assure you it isn't being ignored.

tyyela

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:09:05 PM

I have been looking at it, I was very interested in it
hamiltino

Activity: 644

P2P The Planet!

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:41:39 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2014, 03:54:04 PM by hamiltino

"Send money around the world anonymously. Quickly and comfortably. Nobody knows about you."

So would you say this coin is more anonymous than bitcoin? how does it stack up against darkcoin?

Does it have any anonymous features at all?

stacking coin
Litoshi

Activity: 700

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:33:13 PM

"Send money around the world anonymously. Quickly and comfortably. Nobody knows about you."

So would you say this coin is more anonymous than bitcoin? how does it stack up against darkcoin?

Darkcoin combines 3 or more transactions into a single blockchain confirmation hash.  This coin does not. 

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:45:54 PM

The pre-sale will end on July 30th, 24:00 GMT. Each week ends on Monday 24:00 GMT.

Does this mean the bonus is reduced every week? Or is it reduced every day?
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 04:28:18 PM

i know maxmint and he is definitely reliable!!

Why was someone with the same avatar as you supporting a scam coin IPO?

That was a standard avatar on this forum. Probably 500 people have this one...

hamiltino

P2P The Planet!

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:48:31 PM

I am still concerned that it could be a centralized client - server model as it is closed source. They need to do a third party audit of the code to gain my and other potential investors trust.

stacking coin
Litoshi

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 05:19:47 PM

i am suspicious because:

1) they ask for money way up front, prior to proven development

2) the dev, "crtpti", is a newby log on. Likely a new posting ID from someone who launched other schemes here.  See STACKcoin.  Also, see CryptoMeth, where the dev has been AWOL ever since a huge dump of coins immediately after listing on MintPal.

3) They profess to be able to get merchants to use their coin... but BTC already has that market in development.  The merchant market is still very small, and will be for at least 2 more years.  Merchants have no need to accept BTC, since credit cards, debit cards, Paypal and cash work so well.  Merchants dont have time to convert cryptocoins to cash.  Until it is as easy and idiotproof to transact in BTC as it is in Credit Cards, merchants will not use any cryptocoin. 

4) transactions have to be confirmed, by miners.   With half of the coins premined, there is little incentive for miners to mine.  Unless there are miners, there are no confirms and no transactions completed.  This is the problem with Quark.  All coins have been mined, so transactions have to be confirmed by those willing to use their rig for a few Quarktoshi per confirmation.

englishbad

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 05:24:45 PM

I think the Crypti is nice!
crypti (OP)

Activity: 511

Boris, Crypti Lead Developer, Lisk Advisor

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 06:00:51 PM

I am still concerned that it could be a centralized client - server model as it is closed source. They need to do a third party audit of the code to gain my and other potential investors trust.

Source will be published in 3 month after release. Before it will be just js obfuscated code.
After IPO, i think, we will build tester group from forum members who will tests coin, finds issues and etc.
crypti (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 06:11:44 PM

i am suspicious because:

2) the dev, "crtpti", is a newby log on. Likely a new posting ID from someone who launched other schemes here.  See STACKcoin.  Also, see CryptoMeth, where the dev has been AWOL ever since a huge dump of coins immediately after listing on MintPal.

3) They profess to be able to get merchants to use their coin... but BTC already has that market in development.  The merchant market is still very small, and will be for at least 2 more years.  Merchants have no need to accept BTC, since credit cards, debit cards, Paypal and cash work so well.  Merchants dont have time to convert cryptocoins to cash.  Until it is as easy and idiotproof to transact in BTC as it is in Credit Cards, merchants will not use any cryptocoin. 

4) transactions have to be confirmed, by miners.   With half of the coins premined, there is little incentive for miners to mine.  Unless there are miners, there are no confirms and no transactions completed.  This is the problem with Quark.  All coins have been mined, so transactions have to be confirmed by those willing to use their rig for a few Quarktoshi per confirmation.

System does not include miners. Please, read white-paper. This is PoS. Only forgers: setup node and start forging in wallet.

You can see my name in first post: Boris Povod. Just google it, i have accounts on twitter, odesk.

Coin is e-commerce oriented, one main thing - custom blockchains. We want to attract not just a lot of shops, we want to give the opportunity to create new infrastructures for business: useful decentralized computing, trade, storage.
hamiltino

P2P The Planet!

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:24:21 PM

i am suspicious because:

2) the dev, "crtpti", is a newby log on. Likely a new posting ID from someone who launched other schemes here.  See STACKcoin.  Also, see CryptoMeth, where the dev has been AWOL ever since a huge dump of coins immediately after listing on MintPal.

3) They profess to be able to get merchants to use their coin... but BTC already has that market in development.  The merchant market is still very small, and will be for at least 2 more years.  Merchants have no need to accept BTC, since credit cards, debit cards, Paypal and cash work so well.  Merchants dont have time to convert cryptocoins to cash.  Until it is as easy and idiotproof to transact in BTC as it is in Credit Cards, merchants will not use any cryptocoin.  

4) transactions have to be confirmed, by miners.   With half of the coins premined, there is little incentive for miners to mine.  Unless there are miners, there are no confirms and no transactions completed.  This is the problem with Quark.  All coins have been mined, so transactions have to be confirmed by those willing to use their rig for a few Quarktoshi per confirmation.

System does not include miners. Please, read white-paper. This is PoS. Only forgers: setup node and start forging in wallet.

You can see my name in first post: Boris Povod. Just google it, i have accounts on twitter, odesk.

Coin is e-commerce oriented, one main thing - custom blockchains. We want to attract not just a lot of shops, we want to give the opportunity to create new infrastructures for business: useful decentralized computing, trade, storage.

How long has your team been working on crypti?

stacking coin
crypti (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 06:39:00 PM

i am suspicious because:

2) the dev, "crtpti", is a newby log on. Likely a new posting ID from someone who launched other schemes here.  See STACKcoin.  Also, see CryptoMeth, where the dev has been AWOL ever since a huge dump of coins immediately after listing on MintPal.

3) They profess to be able to get merchants to use their coin... but BTC already has that market in development.  The merchant market is still very small, and will be for at least 2 more years.  Merchants have no need to accept BTC, since credit cards, debit cards, Paypal and cash work so well.  Merchants dont have time to convert cryptocoins to cash.  Until it is as easy and idiotproof to transact in BTC as it is in Credit Cards, merchants will not use any cryptocoin.  

4) transactions have to be confirmed, by miners.   With half of the coins premined, there is little incentive for miners to mine.  Unless there are miners, there are no confirms and no transactions completed.  This is the problem with Quark.  All coins have been mined, so transactions have to be confirmed by those willing to use their rig for a few Quarktoshi per confirmation.

How long has your team been working on crypti?

From february 2014.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:00:37 PM

The pre-sale will end on July 30th, 24:00 GMT. Each week ends on Monday 24:00 GMT.

Does this mean the bonus is reduced every week? Or is it reduced every day?

Can someone please answer this Wink
jokumat

Activity: 249

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:10:30 PM

Quote from the whitepaper:

The transaction fees will be awarded as follows:

Transaction fees will be 1% of the total transaction amount, paid by the merchant. If you transfer 100 Crypti from your account to another, you will charged a 1 Crypti fee to process the transaction. This is the basis of how Crypti will be able to reward users without inflating the total currency in circulation.

That 1% fee will be added to all other fees within that block, and 50% of the Tx fee will always go to the Forger. This is the person on the network with the highest current weight as a factor of Proof-of-Purchase (PoP) + Proof-of-Time (PoT). These will be explained in detail shortly.

The other 50% depends on whether or not the transaction was a purchase activity to a validated merchant, or simply a traditional transfer to another user or non-validated service (i.e. an exchange). If the transaction was a purchase activity (i.e. you bought something from a validated merchant), then this 50% of the transaction fee will be awarded to the merchant account that you purchased the goods from. If no merchant was involved, the entire 100% of this reward will go to the Forger.

So, if I send crypti from my account to another normal (non-business) account, I will have to pay 1% to the forger. This is a disaster. Unacceptable. This would be the most hated coin in the world.

If you want to correct this by charging lower fees for transactions of this type (to non-business accounts), then nobody will want to be a business account - it's better to pay lower fee than get back half of the business fee.

So the whole idea seems to be flawed, no?
shi512928605

Activity: 261

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:13:32 PM

LOOS

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Litoshi

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:30:25 PM

then please cite three examples of coins that maxmint has served as escrow for?

gvans

Activity: 281

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:41:05 AM

then please cite three examples of coins that maxmint has served as escrow for?

He has been involved in mastercoin escrow at least

just my 2¢

BTC 1Mye3mqB9WQdCj3uFwx6zcRArnzbUiq6Ro  ★ [NXT] NXT-RA49-RXFR-V6WE-97HT9
★ [ORA] LOGO  ★ [NEM] LOGO  ★ [NXT] MONOLITH  ★ [EXO] LOGO  ★ [FIMK] LOGO  ★ [NODE] LOGO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: