Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:29:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinCheckIN.com - time based faucet ! up to 100,000 Satoshi / 5 min.!  (Read 51266 times)
Btcrockk (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:49:28 PM

+1 to RedDiamond check your address on blockchain you'll see our transaction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
beaknuke

Activity: 412

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:51:34 PM

20 check in and only 270 satoshi, is a bad page now  Cry

1 day later, 42 check in and still 270 satoshi löööööölllllllll

we'll back to bigger win odds in a few days

i dont think u need to keep offering that crazy high prize at HH MM SS, we can see 4-5 people a day are winning it.
i did PM and suggest Prizes for BTC Rock, i lean digging for gold, you could be digging for sponsored vouchers for a betting site.

arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:38:49 PM

I confirm that I have been paid partial amount of my account balance. I am hoping that Luckychekin will keep their free faucet alive for long, Thank you

beaknuke

Activity: 412

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:08:25 AM

and yes i am also confirmed on the payment

bitcoinlosa

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 02:41:35 AM

I have received a partial payment too Smiley
somchai

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:31:45 PM

The name should now changed to: UN-Lucky-Check_In!

On beginning this was a very nice Faucet! But within a short period of time it changed to less nice, down to a bit bad, more down to real bad and now to very bad!

Nice speeches were given! True? Not really! Promises although were given! Did the user get what were promised? NO! Just some new and more excuses for  to delay and even not to pay! The offered 10% are where they Now? And the followed 15% are where? And even the 'earned' payments for the PTC's are not paid or just a very little part of it!

In an short time I plan to open a new Website, a special BTC-Blog for the either good and bad sites which will give the readers the ability for to express their own view and experiences with sites like LuckyCheckIn! I just need another about 2 weeks for to be ready because I'm in an hospital after an accident and could just  barely use my laptop for the time being. Already started to write some of the reports which will be on the new site and LuckyCheckIn is one of them.

If the site LuckyCheckIn is as serious as they claim to be, than the should pay as promised and not change to more bad way just on the that payday!

Sorry I'm fate up with such behavior!
xcapator

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

Here I Am !!

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:52:59 PM

My account balance wasnt that much, I only have a few thousands satoshi this month, that's why I have been paid in full, thank you

RedDiamond

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:41:15 PM

From LuckyCheckIN.com page: "We moved to new domain name - coincheckin.com. All balances kept."
Btcrockk (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:49:13 PM

On beginning this was a very nice Faucet! But within a short period of time it changed to less nice, down to a bit bad, more down to real bad and now to very bad!

Nice speeches were given! True? Not really! Promises although were given! Did the user get what were promised? NO! Just some new and more excuses for  to delay and even not to pay! The offered 10% are where they Now? And the followed 15% are where? And even the 'earned' payments for the PTC's are not paid or just a very little part of it!

In an short time I plan to open a new Website, a special BTC-Blog for the either good and bad sites which will give the readers the ability for to express their own view and experiences with sites like LuckyCheckIn! I just need another about 2 weeks for to be ready because I'm in an hospital after an accident and could just  barely use my laptop for the time being. Already started to write some of the reports which will be on the new site and LuckyCheckIn is one of them.

If the site LuckyCheckIn is as serious as they claim to be, than the should pay as promised and not change to more bad way just on the that payday!

We understand your discontent. If we have got payment from our ads we could cover our offers without any problems!
We want to be better, we know that if we'll not pay, you'll be not satisfied our work.

This situation shocked us too.

What we have at the current moment:

1. We found a partner.
2. We have paid out a part of our debts.
3. We'll back to normal payouts(we are planning next payout on 8th September)
4. We'll back to bigger win odds in a few days (we need some tests)
5. And yes we'll try to pay all our debts as soon as possible.

Btcrockk (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:53:06 PM

From LuckyCheckIN.com page: "We moved to new domain name - coincheckin.com. All balances kept."

I confirm that. It means balances moved too. As you can see on main page.

somchai

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:13:54 PM

We understand your discontent. If we have got payment from our ads we could cover our offers without any problems!
We want to be better, we know that if we'll not pay, you'll be not satisfied our work.

This situation shocked us too.

What we have at the current moment:

1. We found a partner.
2. We have paid out a part of our debts.
3. We'll back to normal payouts(we are planning next payout on 8th September)
4. We'll back to bigger win odds in a few days (we need some tests)
5. And yes we'll try to pay all our debts as soon as possible.

Till now I didn't get an  payment for more than 1.5 month! And that applies for the earned BTC's for PTC, 10% form the first delay and 15% from the 2. delay.

Simple fact is, we didn't have any choice or way to check that, what you explained are the truth! Fact although is that you get paid from advertisers incl. Google, Facebook, Twitter and, and, and! Just you didn't pay to those who done the work for you! That's the thousand's of 'Clicker's' who use their free time to do the slavery work for you!
I really didn't believe that, what your wrote would be the truth, that you would pay the outstanding debt's soon as possible. You promised that already twice and that just was bullsh*t! How we could believe you told the truth?! We simply couldn't!
You just use your words above to get the users keep clicking because if they didn't, you lose your income!

Normally, the user's should stop clicking till you paid the debt! That would be the best appropriate action!
Btcrockk (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:17:33 PM

Till now I didn't get an  payment for more than 1.5 month!

Give your reflink, please.

somchai

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:32:48 PM

17WdhFNR3EfJcKS7BjnCLTn7g9YYaTApge
vas000

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:05:01 PM

I Look That You Changed The Domain , It's Great To Change it , Congrat.
I see , Your Profits from Adbit.co and a-ads , I think Its Covered more than The Payout + if we take into consideration The 3 days of Adbit.Co D.B Error , AnyWay I'm Wrong in this point? !
I Hop ... No I believe that You Are in Top 5 Sites of Earning Bitcoin , And Also , I respect Your All Announced.
Thanks. Grin
Best Regards.  Wink
Btcrockk (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:09:35 PM

We have paid out to you 0.00075007 BTC

https://blockchain.info/address/17WdhFNR3EfJcKS7BjnCLTn7g9YYaTApge

(transaction labeled Luckycheckin, BtcRock!)

Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:01:01 PM

That's great you are back. But must say I am quite disappointed of 25% referral earn, hope it's not permanent and will be back to 50 when you solve the ad issues.

btw, have you tried adfly? use non-ad link, it could be not so annoying (just shows ad banner on top).

somchai

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:42:18 AM

Till now I didn't get an  payment for more than 1.5 month!

[/quote]

We have paid out to you 0.00075007 BTC

https://blockchain.info/address/17WdhFNR3EfJcKS7BjnCLTn7g9YYaTApge

(transaction labeled Luckycheckin, BtcRock!)
After complaining and send my Wallet ID, you'd send that little payment! That's just for the nearly 5K checkins I had! And where are the 10% + 15% beside of the 0.00202798BTC which are on hold right now?

Sorry, with such behavior I didn't trust you! till now I listen/read just some stories of yours with no any proof!
Btcrockk (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:22:18 PM

That's great you are back. But must say I am quite disappointed of 25% referral earn, hope it's not permanent and will be back to 50 when you solve the ad issues.

btw, have you tried adfly? use non-ad link, it could be not so annoying (just shows ad banner on top).

Thanks for help!

I have already registered on adfly, but cant find how can I earn with it ?
I found that I can share short url(but what can I share ?Smiley), and referral program.

And nothing about ad banner on top (if you are talking about referral program then its ok)

Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:26:45 PM

Thanks for help!

I have already registered on adfly, but cant find how can I earn with it ?
I found that I can share short url(but what can I share ?Smiley), and referral program.

And nothing about ad banner on top (if you are talking about referral program then its ok)

Go to "tools" and "full page script", then you can chose few options. best is banner, otherwise users has to wait few seconds (see ad page) and click next. It's very annoying.

Geronymo

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:46:59 PM

gratz to your comeback. but pls tell me, how it is possible, that you announce in your payment statistic that you have sent 0.00010540 BTC, but in the block chain are only 0,00001054 BTC declared. This is also the balance which received at my wallet   Angry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: