Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:54:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the first question you would ask, if you met Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 7251 times)
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:22:41 PM

How big is your girlfriends boobs?
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:29:54 PM

What could be the first question you would ask if you met Satoshi?

How would you feel that moment?

Would u like to be a board member of my company ?

virtualrealityau

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:33:25 PM

If you could create a better bitcoin protocol, would you?
findftp
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1006

Delusional crypto obsessionist

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:53:43 PM

How does it feel to be immortal?
Gianluca95
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:55:10 PM

Two question !

First: Hi, how did you think and project Bitcoin?  Smiley
Second: Please, may you give me your private key and your bitcoin address?  Grin

█████████████████████████████
███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███
.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
██▄   ▄██             ██▀   ▀██
▀███████▀             ██▄   ▄██
   ███     ▄███████▄  ▀███████▀
   ███▀▀   ██▀   ▀██     ███
   █████   ██▄   ▄██     ███▀▀
   ▀▀▀     ▀███████▀     █████
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
2/3 Multisig Decentralized
Bitcoin Custody Solutions
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
ThomasCrowne

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:57:23 PM

q: can i be your padawan?!?

ashleysly

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:57:31 PM

I would personally ask; Would you buy a pizza for 10,000 BTC?Cheesy

If he said no. I will then ask; Would you give me some BTC you have when you first mined (assuming he did).

If I'm VERY lucky, I could get some

LOL

Earn Devcoins by Writing
Support me build a plane to advertise DVC: 1Mdu9MbAEsUm81NzEPQR7GCkUxbG39pWMy
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:24:54 PM

i'd ask him why he wants to be anonymous, especially now that most governments are okay with bitcoin. does he not want the spotlight, or does he not want to be a target? or what?
st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:31:09 PM

how are you today
S4VV4S

Merit: 502

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:37:45 PM

wassssssssuuuuuuuuuupppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4487

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:09:30 PM

reading all of these questions.. i see that the majority of them are lame and brainless.. so i see no reason why satoshi would come back to do any interviews, as the questions people want answered will not help the community grow or be of any real benefit.

my only 1 question would be.
'if you returned to the github to continue coding bitcoin, what would you change to make bitcoin better now that you have seen what bitcoin has moved to, after 3 years of absence.'

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:35:43 PM

reading all of these questions.. i see that the majority of them are lame and brainless.. so i see no reason why satoshi would come back to do any interviews, as the questions people want answered will not help the community grow or be of any real benefit.

'if you returned to the github to continue coding bitcoin, what would you change to make bitcoin better now that you have seen what bitcoin has moved to, after 3 years of absence.'

not all of us are daft.. i am curious about who he is and what his values are. he's hailed as a demigod on here, but we don't know for a fact that he didn't invent bitcoin for his own wealth. he could be the saint that we have painted him out to be, though.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4487

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:49:22 PM

not all of us are daft.. i am curious about who he is and what his values are. he's hailed as a demigod on here, but we don't know for a fact that he didn't invent bitcoin for his own wealth. he could be the saint that we have painted him out to be, though.

he had from 2008-2011 worth of message archives people have researched over, gavin published the personal emails between the 2 so there is alot about the guy we already do know..

1) it wasnt for greedy personal wealth, although im certain he is not homeless because of bitcoin
2) he is not a demigod, he just brought a few concepts together into a seamless working model. that just "does what it say on the tin"
3) we know he is a single person, with british based education, and where his satoshi username was only used by him. he has collaborated
with others such as Gavin A and others, so satoshi is not a group. but bitcoin would not have been as impactful if it weren't for others.
4) what he wrote in the genesis block shows what his intent/reason for bitcoin was.
most reasonable questions can be answered by looking over the research. but im not going to even bother using the research to answer the lamer questions asked

but lastly 'who he is'
even if he came back using his satoshi account on this forum. who he is is just a curiosity and not a requirement which will help the purpose of bitcoin. infact if you seen the dorian events. you will see exactly why no one knowing is best for his life. not only would there be reporters hounding him forever, but also fans, scammers, thieves, blackmailers. so if you really need a name.. just call him satoshi

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
S4VV4S

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:55:33 PM

he had from 2008-2011 worth of message archives people have researched over, gavin published the personal emails between the 2 so there is alot about the guy we already do know..

1) it wasnt for greedy personal wealth, although im certain he is not homeless because of bitcoin
2) he is not a demigod, he just brought a few concepts together into a seamless working model. that just "does what it say on the tin"
3) we know he is a single person, with british based education, and where his satoshi username was only used by him. he has collaborated
with others such as Gavin A and others, so satoshi is not a group. but bitcoin would not have been as impactful if it weren't for others.
4) what he wrote in the genesis block shows what his intent/reason for bitcoin was.
most reasonable questions can be answered by looking over the research. but im not going to even bother using the research to answer the lamer questions asked

but lastly 'who he is'
even if he came back using his satoshi account on this forum. who he is is just a curiosity and not a requirement which will help the purpose of bitcoin. infact if you seen the dorian events. you will see exactly why no one knowing is best for his life. not only would there be reporters hounding him forever, but also fans, scammers, thieves, blackmailers. so if you really need a name.. just call him satoshi

Where?
Got a link?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 12:21:56 AM

Can I get a selfie with you having this shoe on your head?
cuddaloreappu (OP)

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:15:03 AM

Satoshi knew that Bitcoin would never need a bailout.  Smiley

Bitcoin IS a bailout, for the PEOPLE.

What made you pick this quote for the Genesis Block, which has now become famous?

"03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

-B-

Got a reference to this?
It's legit, common knowledge really.

I wonder if Satoshi ever reads this forum. If (s)he does, I bet (s)he gets a lot of laughs. I know I do.  Grin

i wonder what will be his response to this sub-reddit, wish he appreciates me of this project

http://www.reddit.com/r/Satoshistories/
jc01480

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Nope..

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:53:26 AM

"Dude, you still hash?"
DoomDumas
Legendary

Activity: 1002
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:55:45 AM

Satoshi, are you satisfied of how Bitcoin evolved an the general state of this experiment so far ?
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:11:38 AM

Why did you disappear for so long?

Followed by:

Tell me how you did it.
Jaaawsh

Activity: 462

Check out Fastslots.co !!!!

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:18:45 AM

I would ask him if he could give me some of those 100 NYC he got stashed away in his wallet Wink

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: