Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2017, 04:20:38 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AIR - A Modular Digital Identity Monetization Platform -  (Read 17197 times)
EDisney

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:49:21 PM

PROJECT UPDATE Hello community! We have some news to announce today, due to transaction costs we will not be issuing the tokens on Omni, we feel it is best for our users and for the project to issue an ERC20 token. This will decrease transaction costs, while increasing functionality and optimal interoperability by taking advantage of the ERC20 protocols. As well, we know that exchanges are experienced in listing ERC20 tokens, and given their recent successes, we expect this will help us reach more exchanges a lot quicker than had we used Omni. We also feel this aligns us more competitively with the future of cryptocurrency and decentralized applications. What does this mean for our investors and bounty campaign participants? Nothing changes, tokens will be available as planned at the end of the crowdsale, except now you will receive an ERC20 token. And our roadmap remains the same (including our Litecoin implementation), this will not delay any of our project goals. The issuance of these tokens is a very simple process. We will just need to collect ETH addresses instead of Omni. Thank you for your support and we are excited for the future of Air! If you have any questions or concerns about this, or anything at all, please message the team on Slack as we are more than happy to help! Smiley

Great decision. One less wallet to secure.

SURETLY  ★ First crowdvouching platformSURETLY
----------Vouch for people and make money---------
ICO on July,11
★ ★ ★

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
daws901

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:38:16 PM

Yes sir! so you will notified via email to provide your wallet address, when you do, you will provide an ETH wallet! Nothing else changes! Smiley

Will this work with Myetherwallet? And will it require me to set up a custom token in it for it to be accepted?

Many thanks
Reaper3

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:47:55 AM

Good decision, ERC20 is much more common.

sartech

Activity: 200

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:39:55 AM

PROJECT UPDATE Hello community! We have some news to announce today, due to transaction costs we will not be issuing the tokens on Omni, we feel it is best for our users and for the project to issue an ERC20 token. This will decrease transaction costs, while increasing functionality and optimal interoperability by taking advantage of the ERC20 protocols. As well, we know that exchanges are experienced in listing ERC20 tokens, and given their recent successes, we expect this will help us reach more exchanges a lot quicker than had we used Omni. We also feel this aligns us more competitively with the future of cryptocurrency and decentralized applications. What does this mean for our investors and bounty campaign participants? Nothing changes, tokens will be available as planned at the end of the crowdsale, except now you will receive an ERC20 token. And our roadmap remains the same (including our Litecoin implementation), this will not delay any of our project goals. The issuance of these tokens is a very simple process. We will just need to collect ETH addresses instead of Omni. Thank you for your support and we are excited for the future of Air! If you have any questions or concerns about this, or anything at all, please message the team on Slack as we are more than happy to help! Smiley
hey i would like to suggest an ideea , will be more safe if you will issue  the AIR tokens on ETH like ERC20 tokens and issue aswell on WAVES blockchain and will be traded on  WAVES DEX.  an eg will be ZrCoin , they will issue on both .

Tg87

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:34:49 AM

hey i would like to suggest an ideea , will be more safe if you will issue  the AIR tokens on ETH like ERC20 tokens and issue aswell on WAVES blockchain and will be traded on  WAVES DEX.  an eg will be ZrCoin , they will issue on both .

Sounds Good, nice idea Smiley

П    |⧛ ☛  Join the signature campaign and earn free PI daily!  ✅ |⧛    П
|⧛         ☛  PiCoin - get in now  ✅     ☛ No ICO!  ✅         |⧛
ije07

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:04:10 PM

is a good 1660 btc now !!!
good project ..
how about price ?

iwantapony

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 04:23:38 PM

how about price ?

maskeffec

Activity: 260

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 08/14/17

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:35:57 PM

CROWDSALE ENDS IN 5 days
1693.57984542 BTC  Kiss

good luck SPHR

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄         
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄       
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███     
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄   
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀   
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀     
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀       
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                     

lacal

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:47:43 PM

Hi,

Air-platform, can you answer my question (i didn't find in website), what will happen if the 50 000 000 coin are not sold ? Unsold coin will not be created ? Just sold coin + 10% ?

Thanks
EDisney

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:54:35 AM

Hi,

Air-platform, can you answer my question (i didn't find in website), what will happen if the 50 000 000 coin are not sold ? Unsold coin will not be created ? Just sold coin + 10% ?

Thanks

They said the rest will be burned.

SURETLY  ★ First crowdvouching platformSURETLY
----------Vouch for people and make money---------
ICO on July,11
★ ★ ★
amintek15

View Profile
Today at 07:39:30 AM

Hi,

Thanks

They said the rest will be burned.

I would prefer to distribute it because the burning option didn't lower the bounty coins isn'it ?

boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
Today at 07:49:15 AM

It is a standard measure that in every crowdfunding campaign unsold tokens are burnt usually. This is what will happen in this project as well to maintain the price and make the limited supply more valuable over the time. Still last couple of days to collect big amount because current price is very good for many investors to buy some.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████▄▄
      ▄████▀▀          ▀▀█████▄
    ████▀                  ▀████▄
  ▄███▀                      ▀████
 ▄███                          ████
▄███                            ███▌
████                            ▐███
███▌                             ███
███▌                            ▐███
████         ▄▀▄  █  █▀▄        ███▌
 ████        █▀█  █  █▀▄      ▄████
  ████▄      █ █  █  █ █     ▄████
   ▀████▄                  ▄████▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█║█
║░║║
║░║║
█║█
█║█
║║░║
║║░║
█║█

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████▄▄
      ▄████▀▀          ▀▀█████▄
    ████▀                  ▀████▄
  ▄███▀                      ▀████
 ▄███                          ████
▄███                            ███▌
████                            ▐███
███▌                             ███
███▌                            ▐███
████         ▄▀▄  █  █▀▄        ███▌
 ████        █▀█  █  █▀▄      ▄████
  ████▄      █ █  █  █ █     ▄████
   ▀████▄                  ▄████▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JENREM

Activity: 126

View Profile
Today at 07:53:44 AM

CROWDSALE ENDS IN 5 days
1693.57984542 BTC  Kiss

good luck SPHR

im just glad to be part of this. congrats to the AIR for raising such amounts. it will really increase since the ico is still 4 days to end.
do you already have the prospect exchanges?

openANX - Real World Application of Decentralized Exchanges
Website |-| ANN
mm2543363580

Activity: 150

View Profile
Today at 07:54:39 AM

So the first time I took LSD I attempted to start a bonfire in my backyard. I am told - "there you went, back and forth, throwing something on the fire-less logs.. Then going back and doing it again".

amintek15

View Profile
Today at 09:18:54 AM

It is a standard measure that in every crowdfunding campaign unsold tokens are burnt usually. This is what will happen in this project as well to maintain the price and make the limited supply more valuable over the time. Still last couple of days to collect big amount because current price is very good for many investors to buy some.

yes burning coins maintain the price, but it doesn't lower the bounty coins distributed and in that case bounty hunters win more and the bigger % can be dumped. If they burn the unsold coins (for example 20%) I propose to burn the same proportion of bounty coins

sartech

Activity: 200

View Profile
Today at 12:27:12 PM

Hi,

Thanks

they will burn the rest of unsold coins . this make the value of AIR coins to go up , i have a good expectation from this ICO and project. lets see what exchanges will accept it. I would like to see on WAVES DEX and bittrex. cheers

synan

Activity: 9

View Profile
Today at 12:35:40 PM

Hey ! Can we buy join the ico and buy token from exchange (bittrex) ?
ije07

Activity: 238

View Profile
Today at 03:13:53 PM

how about the exchange and price this coin ?
i hope not problem ,

zuggu-1

Activity: 364

ICO Date - 16th July 2017

View Profile
Today at 03:26:57 PM

Just check the latest updates guys, ICO is still ongoing

how about the exchange and price this coin ?
i hope not problem ,
Hey ! Can we buy join the ico and buy token from exchange (bittrex) ?
They will collect ether address after ICO ends so i think you can use an exchange to buy AIR tokens

████
     ▐██████▌
      ▀████▀           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▄█████████████▄    ████████████    ██████▀▀▀▀████▄   █████     ████   █████           ████████████    █████     ████    ████████████
  ███████████████   ██████   █████   █████      ████   █████     ████   █████          ██████   █████   █████     ████   ██████   █████
  ███████████████   █████     ████   █████      ████   █████     ████   █████          █████     ████   █████     ████   ██████   █████
  ███████████████   █████     ████   █████      ████   █████     ████   █████          █████     ████   █████     ████   ██████   █████
  ███████████████   █████     ████   █████      ████   █████     ████   █████          █████     ████   █████     ████   ██████
  ███████████████   █████     ████   █████▄▄▄▄▄█████   █████     ████   █████          █████     ████   █████     ████     ███████▌
  █████████▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████     ████   █████████████▀    █████     ████   █████          █████     ████   █████     ████       ███████
      ▐████         █████     ████   █████             █████     ████   █████          █████     ████   █████     ████          ██████
      ▐████         █████     ████   █████             █████     ████   █████          █████     ████   █████     ████   █████   ██████
      ▐████         █████     ████   █████             █████     ████   █████          █████     ████   █████     ████   █████   ██████
      ▐████         ██████▄▄▄█████   █████             ██████▄▄▄█████   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████▄▄▄█████   ██████▄▄▄█████   █████   ██████
      ▐████          ▀██████████▀    █████              ▀██████████▀    ████████████    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀
███ Rebuilding Invoice Finance on The Blockchain ███
【ANN THREAD】【SLACK】【TWITTER】【TELEGRAM】【BOUNTY】【WHITEPAPER】
★★★█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█★★★
██
████
████
████
████
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
██