Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:27:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675776 times)
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:11:38 PM

GAME UPDATE AND MULTIPLAYER

https://forum.everdreamsoft.com/index.php?/topic/367-multiplayer-suggestions/#comment-1456

The asynchronous multiplayer (named "Raid") will be launched in our next update, along with 5 new campaigns and an updated tutorial. Depending on the approval of the publisher, it will be next week or the week after.

The multiplayer is currently quite defined as it is. But ideas are always welcome to improve it. I do read all suggestions on this forum, and note down the useful ones for future game improvements.

Awesome! Grin Can't wait for quad-card blockchainization

i think to accumulate now, it's cheap and no pump this year Grin

Really good time to invest some funds in BitCrystals, now we have a cheapest price from the Spells of Genesis release time.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
will_k

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:28:16 AM

So I played SoG for a few days now...
How does spending money for crystal in game compare to spending money on BCY to buy blockchain cards? (in terms of game play)

★☆★Syscoin - Decentralized Marketplace and Multisig Platform
Pay with Bitcoin, ZCash and many more
For more visit Syscoin.org ★☆★
2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:32:02 AM

How does spending money for crystal in game compare to spending money on BCY to buy blockchain cards? (in terms of game play)

crystals can be used to *upgrade* cards, whereas BCY can be used to *buy* cards.
they are completely different things.
will_k

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:42:12 AM

crystals can be used to *upgrade* cards, whereas BCY can be used to *buy* cards.

what about the power of "epic or better card" vs blockchain card?

2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:44:51 AM

I think the best cards are all blockchain cards, however with the proper upgrades, most normal epic cards can be pretty awesome, and most blockchain cards are crap as well.
will_k

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:47:15 AM

I think the best cards are all blockchain cards, however with the proper upgrades, most normal epic cards can be pretty awesome, and most blockchain cards are crap as well.

Ah I see thanks!

bitabit

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:04:45 AM

Ah I see thanks!

I would think that when you fuse the in game cards, they could get just as good as blockchain cards.  In addition, those fused in game cards will eventually become blockchainzed anyway.

I believe that the main difference between buying cards with BCY and earning cards by playing the game or buying with crystals is that the Ingame cards including the fused cards are not locked.  In other words, buying through BCY gives you better resale value.

Also, I am not sure if EDS is planing to allow blockchain cards to be fused in the future.  If they do that would be awesome because fusing cards of limited quantity would make them even rarer since they get burned through the process.  The cards you end up after fusing will be very unique, but I guess they would have to own a balance of those cards.
Miz4r
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:40:33 AM

There are a few legendary cards that are more powerful than any blockchain card of its type if you quad fuse them, but that's extremely hard to do. Merman's Trident for example is a legendary light card that I can't find a better blockchain card for, even dual fused it's still better in my opinion than any blockchain card available.

Bitcoin = Gold on steroids
will_k

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:50:09 AM

There are a few legendary cards that are more powerful than any blockchain card of its type if you quad fuse them, but that's extremely hard to do. Merman's Trident for example is a legendary light card that I can't find a better blockchain card for, even dual fused it's still better in my opinion than any blockchain card available.

Any idea the % to draw an epic/legendary?

veridisquo

Activity: 191

Audentes fortuna iuvat

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:59:49 AM

There is a PDF sheet to download with all card available card and their spec ?
Miz4r
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:11:48 PM

It's 1% to draw an epic card, legendary card I don't have enough data for yet but I presume it's around 0.1% to draw one. Of course you can also pay 45 gems for a guaranteed epic and decent chance for a legendary.

You can check https://www.sogassets.com/ to find stats of all the available cards.

Bitcoin = Gold on steroids
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:47:26 PM

you cant buy crystals, you get them when crystalizing not needed cards. You can buy Gemz. Gemz are used to refill stamina and also to buy cards.

There are rare, epic and Legendary blcockhain cards.  Difference is that blochcain card is Golden so 2 times fused. You need to draw 4 same cards and fully upgrade them to be abel to make 2 fuses and get a Golden card.
sutefyzz

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:10:01 PM

Hi EDS, i know i have been relentless with marketing recently... But did you realize that as of today, your are the lowest trading cryptocurrency of all in poloniex with a mere 27 btc ... Even the shittiest of cryptocurrency have more volume than you.... Yet your project is great...don't you think of this as an alarm of some sort? No warning sign has lighted yet at EDS? I'm now concern about Bcy getting delisted ... Very dangerous if your multiplayer isn't well received... Your project dies asap... So once again, marketing guys ! It's not too late ...but you are clearly on the verge... All 4 did nothing in more than a month I don't know what you are waiting or hoping from them but it's clearly not coming any soon...take your own decision and start with targeted adds On Facebook...I already told you all about this before so I won't repeat that... Wake up EDS
will_k

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:19:01 PM

Hi EDS, i know i have been relentless with marketing recently... But did you realize that as of today, your are the lowest trading cryptocurrency of all in poloniex with a mere 27 btc ... Even the shittiest of cryptocurrency have more volume than you.... Yet your project is great...don't you think of this as an alarm of some sort? No warning sign has lighted yet at EDS? I'm now concern about Bcy getting delisted ... Very dangerous if your multiplayer isn't well received... Your project dies asap... So once again, marketing guys ! It's not too late ...but you are clearly on the verge... All 4 did nothing in more than a month I don't know what you are waiting or hoping from them but it's clearly not coming any soon...take your own decision and start with targeted adds On Facebook...I already told you all about this before so I won't repeat that... Wake up EDS

Is the swap bot affecting the volume on Poloniex?

will_k

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:34:40 PM

It's 1% to draw an epic card, legendary card I don't have enough data for yet but I presume it's around 0.1% to draw one. Of course you can also pay 45 gems for a guaranteed epic and decent chance for a legendary.

You can check https://www.sogassets.com/ to find stats of all the available cards.

Oh wow 0.1% and have to get 4 of the same!  Any rare/common card that all beginners should keep?

veridisquo

Audentes fortuna iuvat

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:21:22 AM

For Eds team and some early supporter/investor it's all' ok.
The marketing it's ok
The sleeping it's ok
The btc volume and price it's ok

September 2016 ( top 30 ) cryptomarket cap - May 2017 ( 105 market cap - with the freeze )  - without the freeze ( nearly 70 position )

The blame is always the others, and of us who complain......

BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:28:48 AM

How can I cancel a send from book of orbs?  I have bcy stuck in transfer for the 4th day because I tried to use the lower btc sending fee.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:33:40 AM

How can I cancel a send from book of orbs?  I have bcy stuck in transfer for the 4th day because I tried to use the lower btc sending fee.

You have to wait until it gets canceled because it doesn't confirm or it goes through. May take quite a few days.
veridisquo

Audentes fortuna iuvat

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:57:29 AM

People are also angry at the official forum

https://forum.everdreamsoft.com/index.php?/topic/399-volume/#comment-1519
hnin (OP)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 10:07:50 AM

Do you know who protects the eternal snow of Askian?

The Snow Guardian is our brand new card designed in collaboration with Factom.
FACTOMCD, issued in a limited supply of 2 000 units will be available at the
Partner Merchant’s from Thursday, June 1st, 3pm CEST. Get your Snow Guardian
for 15 BCY only!

Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: