Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:02:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675777 times)
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:21:03 AM

Any updates on the new game?

Actually there were published new more general roadmap for the BCY. Not directly about the game. Most news about the game are on forum usually.

https://bitcrystals.com/roadmap/

About the game maybe this will interest you:

Didn't notice that there is an roadmap for spells of genesis. Do you now more about the points what is written on the roadmap like: BCY default trading currency for “Paris Game”

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:00:43 PM

Actually there were published new more general roadmap for the BCY. Not directly about the game. Most news about the game are on forum usually.

Didn't notice that there is an roadmap for spells of genesis. Do you now more about the points what is written on the roadmap like: BCY default trading currency for “Paris Game”

Nope I have no ideas I got this into my mailbox. I think this is for more games added to platform. We will see eventually. Important is that BCY expands out of only Spells of Genesis.
daemonum

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:52:39 PM

About the game maybe this will interest you:

https://i.gyazo.com/a056f8e56277a6e0aa3a90e222ed2b2c.png

I guess they do follow their roadmap.Book of Orbs got a redesign and it looks decent.The old one was something like a game GUI made in 2000's.I do belive that BCY could reach much higher market if they targeted more people but it's not super user friendly.
veridisquo

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

Audentes fortuna iuvat

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:05:31 PM

a good perspective for early investor........

good work Team
what is happening

Activity: 186
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:19:59 PM

hold dat gem patience wins
veridisquo

Activity: 191

Audentes fortuna iuvat

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:53:13 AM

hope for you to became rich with Bcy.

i was early investor, glad to sold in june
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:25:19 PM

hope for you to became rich with Bcy.

i was early investor, glad to sold in june
Bcy a nice coin in Poloniex during his era. But now in Bittrex, its volume is less significant and I'm worried next month will be delisted.

Try putting it on the exchange like Binance, maybe it could be a coin will be popular there.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
KnightTrader

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:16:51 PM

I had three months break from this game, but now I am playing it again. It is very nice to see how much game have developed during that last three months also.

Good game and pioneer in blockchain gaming, but not many people knows it and even less people plays it. Last month there was 1815 players on leaderboard and maybe half of them played more than one time or something like that.

It is really sad that many good projects like this are undervalued and many bad hyped projects are overvalued, but that is the nature of cryptocurrency world Tongue

Problems occurs when bitcoin mempool gets big and card transactions and exchange orders get stucked, but luckily that does not happen often and if they get bitcoin fixed it will help this also.

Beginner maybe dont also have clue what is this game all about, he maybe see just another mobile game a bit like many other games, especially if he downloaded from store without knowledge of cryptos. Whole new world opens in mind when he realizes that he can really own the cards what he is playing with.
abdulaziz07

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:31:30 PM

price has been dropping a lot from past few days.
hoping for some great news from team
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:07:46 PM

I had three months break from this game, but now I am playing it again. It is very nice to see how much game have developed during that last three months also.

Good game and pioneer in blockchain gaming, but not many people knows it and even less people plays it. Last month there was 1815 players on leaderboard and maybe half of them played more than one time or something like that.

It is really sad that many good projects like this are undervalued and many bad hyped projects are overvalued, but that is the nature of cryptocurrency world Tongue

Problems occurs when bitcoin mempool gets big and card transactions and exchange orders get stucked, but luckily that does not happen often and if they get bitcoin fixed it will help this also.

Beginner maybe dont also have clue what is this game all about, he maybe see just another mobile game a bit like many other games, especially if he downloaded from store without knowledge of cryptos. Whole new world opens in mind when he realizes that he can really own the cards what he is playing with.

That reminds me I should play some to Tongue    Started playing Travian after 10 years and that game really eats your time.
chemal

Activity: 621

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:16:06 PM

BitCrystals has created a fantastic new video game of the economic climate, which is unparalleled.
2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:40:10 AM

That reminds me I should play some to Tongue    Started playing Travian after 10 years and that game really eats your time.

Eegads Travian reaaaally is the worst game EVER in that regard. Building a Miracle / Weltwunder is a 24/7 job. Travian really healed me from all MMO-style games.
2weiX
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:11:55 AM

I mistakenly opened BoO via SoG and confirmed to connect with the address shown.
 It's the wrong one tho...
How do I reconnect the correct address?

And is all progress on the other address lost? I had some decently leveled up non-blockchain cards on there...
sutefyzz

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:45:23 PM

if were you i would not pay for this mate, You'll pay overpriced card for a game that has 1000 player (even less) after 1.5 yeard release, (and 2 year in Beta)_ so 3.5 years for this UBER . - .- .- (i''l let you fill the blank)  1 year with the worst asynchronous PVP ever made... you willl never be able to re-sell those card you (OWN) or for like /10 bcy. Go quick sell them if you bought....

They were deleting every post last year about ppl complaining (Not Fudding, giving very important aspect of a video-game and a crypto-currencies) that you can't neglet... they neglet it all saying that they were wrong...So wrong ...Just wait and you'll see they were saying... blabla bla all all this kind of stuff...and all i see is that they (the FUDDING one*) has you called them ...they where right all along... ANd SoG has done nothing in a year (dont gimmi this trello crap lol with update, with minimum game change... that a sole dev can do i a month) 

They screwed this game so much that they are now launchin Another one lol (it a clear capitulation from SoG here!!) they know this game is nothing and will never be nothing so they are trying another cash grab in another game...

Just imagine how many ppl bought SoG card (at exorbitant price !!) thinking they would play an awesome PVP game, to realize that 

1 : nobody play this game ...because evryone who tri it quit after 3 weeks because they realize how shity it is
2: Forget about Pvp and making decks and battling with real ppl... just forget a 1000 times lol (5 spell, 3 element) 10000 card with those ever repeating aect that kill every ( i own this special card thingy at al) 

3: they already jumped off the sinking ship ( all they talk about is nova and the other game now) 

It's  not a scam but it's appears clear to me that they have FAILED in every aspect this project (THE GAME, THe economy' the crypto itslef, THE whole thing is crappy)

There isn'T A SINGLE FIRST time investor here anymore only new newbies that are about to get stolen for a (I own shit digital nothing asset) 

there is like maybe 3-4 ppl that are still here because there are not able to cut the ties or because they lsot to much money to cut it 

Choose something else....anything but not BCY they dont deserve it

All they deserve is a lawsuit for selling 0.1 -1 btc card in a game that you were supposed to battle with other (THUS THE reason of owning such an expensive card)  for absolutly no pvp (if you are telling me this is pvp and this what every one who bought your card were expecting) you even lie to yourself SoG...

The biggest proof of we will never get our head out of our a___

BTW they will delete this post saying that i use bad language when there isn't a single forbidden word in here, They will say i'm fudding ( i sold my bcy like 8 month you dummy and never i want bcy again i dont care about fudding the price lol)  all i do is stating the truth and maybe one day they'll be able to see it 

(after another cash grab in their 4th game Shocked) ...who knows

I dont care usd price I GIVE BTC IT MORE BTC I WANTED BACK....so tired of dev and saying you didn't lost money...dude i losBTC wich is even more than this fucking usd loss you talk. I'm a crypto investor i wish to accumulate btc and crypto I DONT give a fuck about usd price and most of us that are not the 2016-2017 newbies are alll like that
sutefyzz

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:56:45 PM

price has been dropping a lot from past few days.
hoping for some great news from team

past few days ?? u mean massive downtrend since there (REALEASE) the 12 september 2016

From 70k staoshi to 3,5 k satoshi and 1 btc in daily volume lol

Just imagine anyine who bought higher than 35k how much he regret investing in this crap coin that has never delivered the dream they were selling in 2015

Sad i can't put an analysis chart here to show just how much bad this crupto is.... i can'T think of a sole crpyto worst than BCY for 2016-2017 (except scam coin)

This is the most dying project i ever saw i really don't get why bittrex hasn't axe it with the 82 other crap coin ....They don't deserve a spot in the crpyto sphere...there 5 dude sucking up money and delivering half of and half promise and are now develleping another game to pay their bill since SoG isn'y anymore

BTW so many BCY were burnt the econoy Rose so much Wow ...(sarcasm lvl infinite)

sutefyzz

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:05:11 PM

Watch everyone call me a fudder lol ...in the real world ...a divided by 20 project is dead ....and everyone laught at them ... i doN't know what fantasy world you are living in but you can forget the crpyto acceleration push since your token make me feel like the less crypto of crypto...i never felt like owning something that will never worth something like i own SoG cards

Go go Dev call me Fudder ^^ execpt of recogninzing that :

-You scewed the marketing....

-You were NEVER ABLE to make a real pvp and when you realized it you tried to make us beleive in your asynchronous PVP (and thus scamming all those who bought cards... (we dont buy decks card for solo ...yio bozo's)

-You screwed gaemplay by issuing 100 X cards.... even more with already 100 NON-blochain card but with ther same 7 stat over and over with different values (i mean put a ALL to fire ) its not 2 spell dude hahah com on....re-issue those 7 lame stat over tons of card make no i feel this decks or this is giving me a litle something ...

-Broken trading systmen with BoO ppl werent to buy or sell (12$ fee for a 20$ unsusable card becasue everyone know the 5 good cars of the game lol)

- I can go on and on and on but i'm clearly someone stupid you only FUD and never shows Good points...so i'll stop here

Just can't wait to see how many cash you'll steal in your other game (anyway it will take you like 2-3 year for a beat right) snce you are the slowest of the slowest team for a mobile app i ever saw

At leats you have so much no traction in forum and reddit that my post wont even affect your price lol i never saw a project with so few comment over a year
2weiX
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:07:46 PM

reposting this due to some discussion that's only relevant to price

I mistakenly opened BoO via SoG and confirmed to connect with the address shown.
 It's the wrong one tho...
How do I reconnect the correct address?

And is all progress on the other address lost? I had some decently leveled up non-blockchain cards on there...

chemal

Activity: 621

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:51:22 PM

Price has been sinked a lot in past few days
hope next burning of coins will provide a stable increase in price
pascnx

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:15:20 AM

when is new ETH token released ??
Carina.P

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:27:36 PM

Price has been sinked a lot in past few days
hope next burning of coins will provide a stable increase in price
This is definitely going to happen, and there are a lot of people who are watching BCY, and those who are staying here are staunch supporters.
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: