Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:02:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NiceHash Control 1.1.1 - Auto profit switching control for NiceHash servic  (Read 29974 times)
DemosMirak

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:41:09 AM

Could you please send me the hash rates you have in the configuration file?  The numbers have been right on for me so I'm curious if you put the rate in as hash/sec vs khash/sec. Also, keep in mind that the earning numbers are in BTC/day.

The hashrates are in Khash, but that would not affect the price shown in the GUI, would it?

Code:
{
"address":"13enECLM3M3gjQDoBKouXuYFG4zXaDdDPx",
"power":0.10,
"exchange":600,
"algos":[
{ "name":"x11" "algo":3, "hashrate":2980, "power":0, "folder":"", "command":"ccminer.exe", "-a x11  -o stratum+tcp://stratum.nicehash.com:3336 -u 13enECLM3M3gjQDoBKouXuYFG4zXaDdDPx -p d=0.01":"/c test-run.bat x11" },

{ "name":"x13" "algo":4, "hashrate":2100, "power":0, "folder":"", "command":"ccminer.exe", "-a x13  -o stratum+tcp://stratum.nicehash.com:3337 -u 13enECLM3M3gjQDoBKouXuYFG4zXaDdDPx -p d=0.01":"/c test-run.bat x13" },

{ "name":"scrypt" "algo":0, "hashrate":410, "power":50, "folder":"", "command":"cudaminer.exe", "-l K8x32 -i 0 -H 1 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.nicehash.com:3333 -O 13enECLM3M3gjQDoBKouXuYFG4zXaDdDPx:x":"/c test-run.bat scrypt" },

{ "name":"scrypt-N" "algo":2, "hashrate":0, "power":0, "folder":"", "command":"cmd.exe", "arguments":"/c test-run.bat scrypt-n" },

{ "name":"keccak" "algo":5, "hashrate":2500, "power":0, "folder":"", "command":"cudaminer.exe", "-a keccak -l K21x20 -i 0 -H 1 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.nicehash.com:3338 -O 13enECLM3M3gjQDoBKouXuYFG4zXaDdDPx:x":"/c test-run.bat keccak" },

{ "algo":1, "hashrate":0, "power":0, "folder":"", "command":"", "arguments":"" }
]
}

And a screenshot

BTC: 13enECLM3M3gjQDoBKouXuYFG4zXaDdDPx
LTC: LRTbQNQcRjZV51PivQdhK7zpMtJYPouqR9

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StuffOfInterest (OP)

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:44:51 AM

Wow, I wish I had earnings like that!

OK, looks like I make a solipsistic American mistake.  I'm guessing you are in a country which writes numbers as "1.234,56" vs the American way of "1,234.56".  When I parsed the numbers out of the configuration and the API return results I didn't override the nationalization.  This is causing "0.6332" return by the API to be treated as "6332" since the "." is a position separator instead of a decimal separator.

Hopefully I'll have some time tonight to fix this.  Fortunately, all the numbers are shifted by the same amount so the relative calculations are still valid.

BExR exchange rates on your phone's home screen.
Miner Control to get auto algorithm switching for multiple mining services. (please donate if you like)
Could Proof of Blockchain (PoBC) help secure a coin and avoid runaway ASIC mining?
DemosMirak

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:02:50 AM

OK, looks like I make a solipsistic American mistake.  I'm guessing you are in a country which writes numbers as "1.234,56" vs the American way of "1,234.56".  When I parsed the numbers out of the configuration and the API return results I didn't override the nationalization.  This is causing "0.6332" return by the API to be treated as "6332" since the "." is a position separator instead of a decimal separator.

Hopefully I'll have some time tonight to fix this.  Fortunately, all the numbers are shifted by the same amount so the relative calculations are still valid.

Yeah, it's pretty much only a visual problem for me. It looks wrong, but it acts good, so there's no fundamental problem. Anyway, good job on the program.

StuffOfInterest (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:19:10 AM

Yeah, it's pretty much only a visual problem for me. It looks wrong, but it acts good, so there's no fundamental problem. Anyway, good job on the program.

Glad you like it, and thanks for the donation!

Miner Control to get auto algorithm switching for multiple mining services. (please donate if you like)
Could Proof of Blockchain (PoBC) help secure a coin and avoid runaway ASIC mining?
StuffOfInterest (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 01:09:28 AM

OK, new version to fix the parsing for non US decimal notation.

http://stuffofinterest.com/NiceHashControl/NiceHashControl-1.0.2.zip

DemosMirak

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:58:02 AM

OK, new version to fix the parsing for non US decimal notation.

http://stuffofinterest.com/NiceHashControl/NiceHashControl-1.0.2.zip

That fixed it, thanks.

rsx19

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:52:33 AM

Request

min amount of time it mines an algo before it switches.

my old system drops a lot of shares when it keeps switching algos.

BlackCoin For poor Shibe - BMobXjx9TN96a1qmZA9pSSzJur6UH9PWgU
nomad1109

Activity: 238

Medichain: The Medical Big-Data Platform

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:31:22 AM

would there be a way to allow the config to have another batch file run before the actual coin fires up?

i.e. when it decided to move from x11 to Scrypt have it stop x11 mining, execute scrypt.bat, start up scrypt miner.

This would allow the config to have all kinds of flexibility to do things like write out a timestamp to a log file, apply different OC settings, etc...

Just a suggestion! Great program already.

StuffOfInterest (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:00:54 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2014, 04:29:03 PM by StuffOfInterest

Request

min amount of time it mines an algo before it switches.

my old system drops a lot of shares when it keeps switching algos.

That was already on my wish list. I was bouncing between X11 and X13 quite a bit a couple of days ago as well.  Even bounced up to Scrypt for just a moment.  Fortunately, things seem to have stabilized back on X11 for a while.

I'm also planning to add in timers so you know how long it mines on each coin.

would there be a way to allow the config to have another batch file run before the actual coin fires up?

i.e. when it decided to move from x11 to Scrypt have it stop x11 mining, execute scrypt.bat, start up scrypt miner.

This would allow the config to have all kinds of flexibility to do things like write out a timestamp to a log file, apply different OC settings, etc...

Just a suggestion! Great program already.

Interesting idea.  Should be pretty easy to implement.  Only issue will be how long to let the stop command run.  Otherwise it would be possible to hang the switcher if that command gets stuck.

Hope to get to these in the next few days.  I'm still catching up around the house from having the rest of the family sick (nasty bug that I've fortunately avoided so far).  I've also seen some suggestions on other threads where I originally announced (with a link here) the program.  One I'm interested in trying is an auto-donate feature where a user can donate a percentage of their time mining to the donation address.  I've got some ideas of how to do it, and it will be optional, that may make it in when I have a few hours to dedicate to work on this.

nomad1109

Activity: 238

Medichain: The Medical Big-Data Platform

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:32:56 PM

Interesting idea.  Should be pretty easy to implement.  Only issue will be how long to run the stop command run.  Otherwise it would be possible to hang the switcher if that command gets stuck.

Hope to get to these in the next few days.  I'm still catching up around the house from having the rest of the family sick (nasty bug that I've fortunately avoided so far).  I've also seen some suggestions on other threads where I originally announced (with a link here) the program.  One I'm interested in trying is an auto-donate feature where a user can donate a percentage of their time mining to the donation address.  I've got some ideas of how to do it, and it will be optional, that may make it in when I have a few hours to dedicate to work on this.

Another idea that I thought more of the programmers should give a try to is a 'tip calculator'.

If you let them enter a number, and have it estimate their BTC earnings, giving them a specific idea of a number.

I do like the idea of the auto-mining to your address for a percentage as well, and if you allow the user to change that number as well I know I would use it.

Now if we can get you and Bombadil's profit calculator together so you can profit switch between any coin, on any pool the user configures you would be on to something amazing.

Smiley

5w00p

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 01:17:02 AM

This app looks very useful.  I will try it out with my 750Ti and if it works well, I will even donate some BTC.

Especially because you correctly used "so·lip·sis·tic."
 Shocked
5w00p

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:53:58 PM

I really like the app so I just sent a couple mBTC your way, StuffOfInterest.  Not much, but better than nada!

Thanks for developing it and sharing the app.
DemosMirak

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:26:27 PM

I now have hopes of this app, combined with Bombadils profit calc app, and some CUDAmanager functions. Perhaps I should set up a bounty for it...

Edit: I know it is probably a lot of work, but what about some GUI work in the program itself to edit/set-up the .conf file? It would be nice.

StuffOfInterest (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:18:09 AM

I really like the app so I just sent a couple mBTC your way, StuffOfInterest.  Not much, but better than nada!

Thanks for developing it and sharing the app.

Much appreciated.  It will certainly pay for a glass of wine (I'm not much of a beer drinker).

StuffOfInterest (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:26:56 AM

I now have hopes of this app, combined with Bombadils profit calc app, and some CUDAmanager functions. Perhaps I should set up a bounty for it...

Edit: I know it is probably a lot of work, but what about some GUI work in the program itself to edit/set-up the .conf file? It would be nice.

It shouldn't be too hard for Bombadil to add the launching capability into his app.  That part is actually pretty easy compared to downloading the various API results and displaying relevant information. 

What CUDAmanager functions are you interested in?  I looked at that program a few months back but haven't thought too much of it since.  Once thing I did like about it is how it could display the miner output in a section of the CUDAmanager interface (by intercepting the output of the program).  Not essential to have but nice to not have a separate window launcher for the miner.

As for adding a graphical conf builder, you can add that to the long term wish list.  It is not really that difficult, just a bit tedious doing all of the GUI setup.

Right now, top priority is getting a minimum mine time and/or must be top for so long before switching function into the program.  I've been bouncing back and forth between X11 and X13 all day and sometimes it only spends a couple of minutes on one algorithm which is probably not very efficient.

DemosMirak

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:01:56 AM

It shouldn't be too hard for Bombadil to add the launching capability into his app.  That part is actually pretty easy compared to downloading the various API results and displaying relevant information. 

What CUDAmanager functions are you interested in?  I looked at that program a few months back but haven't thought too much of it since.  Once thing I did like about it is how it could display the miner output in a section of the CUDAmanager interface (by intercepting the output of the program).  Not essential to have but nice to not have a separate window launcher for the miner.

As for adding a graphical conf builder, you can add that to the long term wish list.  It is not really that difficult, just a bit tedious doing all of the GUI setup.

Right now, top priority is getting a minimum mine time and/or must be top for so long before switching function into the program.  I've been bouncing back and forth between X11 and X13 all day and sometimes it only spends a couple of minutes on one algorithm which is probably not very efficient.

I like the readouts CUDAmanager gives, such as Yays/minute, average Khash, etc. It's also easy to manage fan settings from the same window, but that's less important than the previous two to me. And take your time, I'm not in a hurry.

rsx19

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:14:54 PM

x15 support!

BlackCoin For poor Shibe - BMobXjx9TN96a1qmZA9pSSzJur6UH9PWgU
StuffOfInterest (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:46:15 AM

x15 support!

Done.  Just uploaded version 1.0.3 with X15 and Nist5 support.

int3ractivodular

Activity: 280

TECHNOLOGY, BABY!

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:03:34 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2014, 05:29:48 AM by int3ractivodular

This is an answer to my prayers! Awesome, can't wait to see it progress further.

EDIT: x14 Support! Since apparently xX is the new fad for algos these days  Roll Eyes
StuffOfInterest (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:30:49 AM

This is an answer to my prayers! Awesome, can't wait to see it progress further.

EDIT: x14 Support! Since apparently xX is the new fad for algos these days  Roll Eyes

If/when NiceHash adds X14 then I'll add it to the program.

Another wishlist item I have for the program is to make it handle the new algorithms without a code release.  That will probably be a version 2 feature as it will require gutting out the entire UI.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: