Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:05:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why care about Poloniex or Mintpal when you are trading on Bittrex?  (Read 1252 times)
placebo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:52:13 AM

Bittrex is getting the biggest exchange soon. The volume has been increase a lot lately. Why? Because the owners of Bittrex give a lot of coins the chance to be traded and are reviewing the coins and removing them if there is no interest anymore.

People are talking about, we need to be on Mintpal, in the same way as 6 months ago, we need to be on cryptsy. Cryptsy is out, they are running behind, they are too slow to add new coins.

Mintpal is just a pump and dump exchange, remove all those pumps and dumps and you will notice that volume on mintpal is not that great at all. They had volumes above 5000BTC, but lately they are having problems to get above 2500BTC, so it looks like Mintpal is moving in the same way as Cryptsy, slowly decreasing volume.

Poloniex has been losing some business too, and i believe it is all because of Bittrex, Bittrex is really getting bigger and bigger.

Keep out the good work Bittrex, and for the other exchanges, maybe it is time to rethink so that you can increase your volumes again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ownerbest

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:59:14 AM

As far as I know, some countries can not access bittrex normally. While other exchanges are all ok.
Any action for this?

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QM8Q7itiFjs9b2QaXgDuedT8cfX5qaYeqC
Safty

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:01:00 AM

Bittrex is getting the biggest exchange soon. The volume has been increase a lot lately. Why? Because the owners of Bittrex give a lot of coins the chance to be traded and are reviewing the coins and removing them if there is no interest anymore.

People are talking about, we need to be on Mintpal, in the same way as 6 months ago, we need to be on cryptsy. Cryptsy is out, they are running behind, they are too slow to add new coins.

Mintpal is just a pump and dump exchange, remove all those pumps and dumps and you will notice that volume on mintpal is not that great at all. They had volumes above 5000BTC, but lately they are having problems to get above 2500BTC, so it looks like Mintpal is moving in the same way as Cryptsy, slowly decreasing volume.

Poloniex has been losing some business too, and i believe it is all because of Bittrex, Bittrex is really getting bigger and bigger.

Keep out the good work Bittrex, and for the other exchanges, maybe it is time to rethink so that you can increase your volumes again.

100% agreed.
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:01:33 AM

volume is down everywhere because euro whales are on holiday
icess

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:35:49 AM

As far as I know, some countries can not access bittrex normally. While other exchanges are all ok.
Any action for this?

in china can not access bittrex , but Mintpal is ok.
bittrex  server blocked by the GFW .
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:43:32 AM

The negative side to it is that they allowed too many scam/pump and dump coins to thrive also.    Literally let new coins be listed before it even started mining... so that the scammers can dump their premine immediately upon listing.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:46:56 AM

volume is down everywhere because euro whales are on holiday

too many scam / and stupid coin recently, this settled the volume in dry mode, there is a global price correction right now
trand

Activity: 252

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 06:53:50 AM

so this about where are you because all off exchange site basically it same
different is some site have restriction and some not

amit2007gunjan

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:57:20 AM

100% agree.

They are the best when it comes to providing a platform  for a new coin.They take call based on potential of coin and  community interest rather than old fashioned voting system.

Soon, i envisage them on top of hierarchy.

UbiatarPlay

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
        Cryptocurrency to be Everywhere     
   ●Power of Ubiquity  ●Connect- People  ●HumanNetwork  ●Marketplace   

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
■Facebook   ■ANN Thread      ■Linkedin 
■Twitter         ■Telegram          ■Github
■Medium       ■Whitepaper    ■Googleplus
MajidBC

Activity: 182

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:58:52 AM

I like Bittrex too. It works smoothly and they've added some good features to the site.

People are talking about, we need to be on Mintpal,

I have YC in my mind, people were talking about when we hit Mintpal, YC will skyrocket, but when it hit Mintpal, the price fell very badly.
MajidBC

Activity: 182

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:05:18 AM

I guess one of the reasons is that Bittrex lists all new coins, pump and dump happens on it and nothing remains for Mintpal, since they add coins slowly. Another reason can be price fluctuation of bitcoin. Some people may invested in bitcoin recently, due to its price increase and they may come back to altcoins soon, because the price improvement has stopped.

I don't like Poloniex, it's slow on my PC. (Actually, my PC is old. Smiley )
chanz

Activity: 298

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:08:33 AM

Same thing Bittrex is so far the best exchange.  Smiley

My BTC address : 1KfS1c14Tg2hgQEVz2bCJeFox6FpyYFvM6
DubFX

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:49:13 AM

Could you people stop bumpign threads that are in wrong sections? What is up with these OPs that do create their topics in random boards and nobody does even bitch them, wake up guys and learn to read!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: