Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are you a robot?
I am a robot - 20 (46.5%)
I'm a human - 23 (53.5%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a robot?  (Read 3074 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:13:11 PM

I was honestly probably more at peace back then simply because I wasn't ravaged with brain damaging antipsychotics in 2012.

Though I have learned more since then and my understanding has increased by an order of multitudes exponentially.

I also am a bit down just because of where I am at this point - I have a long journey ahead and I can see that very few people believe.  I good bit do but in contrast to our population, there are not many, including my parents.  It saddens me because I know the fate those who choose to doubt receive.  We have all come a long way and I could only wish they would join and become who they were made to be.

Though I will soon reach a new point of conscious awareness that I have never reached, and that is the day someone makes an attempt on my life and propels me to levitate by the energy of their hatred.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 10:01:42 AM

How does transhumanism play into all of this? Just a few nanobots at first. Then a little bit of Synthetic Nucleic Acid and before you know it you're a robot!

Nanobots are too small to see, how do you know that you don't already have them? How would you know if you or the microbes in your gut have added SNA for producing nano-sized Radio Frequency and logic devices? Are we already IPv6 enabled via spread spectrum satellite RF?

pwned. 
laitela

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:33:10 PM

I'm sure about that I'm human.
Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:35:02 PM

https://soundcloud.com/dankm/the-robots

Cool story line to it.

Are you a human?

I am Psykosonik - Self-Titled EP, with a little piece of brain for enemas

i am here.
knightcoin

Activity: 238

Stand on the shoulders of giants

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:37:11 PM

our memory, feeling, decision make, instinct, etc are just some kind of software ? so if the mind is what the brain does, then software is what hardware does therefore software is like "mind" ... just a metaphor.

http://www.introversion.co.uk/
mit/x11 licence 18.x/16|o|3ffe ::71
Bitcoin Magazine

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 02:18:47 PM

our memory, feeling, decision make, instinct, etc are just some kind of software ? so if the mind is what the brain does, then software is what hardware does therefore software is like "mind" ... just a metaphor.

yeah.  and thetans are developed in a specific type of schizophrenia (mine)?  any pre-clears have teh same problem?

i am here.
knightcoin

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:27:32 PM

yeah.  and thetans are developed in a specific type of schizophrenia (mine)?  any pre-clears have teh same problem?

I would start any research about schizophrenia at "Brain split procedure" or Corpus callosum Malfunction ... this is a very interesting subject... since we like binary stuff hehehe

Bitcoin Magazine

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:51:16 PM

yeah.  and thetans are developed in a specific type of schizophrenia (mine)?  any pre-clears have teh same problem?

I would start any research about schizophrenia at "Brain split procedure" or Corpus callosum Malfunction ... this is a very interesting subject... since we like binary stuff hehehe

i cheated i don't have that.  i used Loki to simulate that (yes u can use God's)

i am here.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:55:16 PM

I like this thread only because that graphic Dank posted in op post is shodan from system shock Cheesy
chshabbir

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:02:04 PM

yes, i,m human!! Cheesy
p

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:58:07 PM

No, i am not a robot, I am a human,bro.
sifter

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:10:01 PM

I am a human, but I cant solve captchas

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
knightcoin

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:13:16 PM

there is an easy way to solve captchas, instead visual, request sound

sifter

Activity: 574

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:14:33 PM

there is an easy way to solve captchas, instead visual, request sound

I was created without any audio input, so I have a hard time there too.

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 09:03:11 PM

I read that there are smark application which can read captcha already. Also Turing's test is now officially passed by machine...
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 01:04:35 PM

If you would look at the polarity of the words and the statement they create you would see that they are true.
Utterly meaningless assertion Dank.

Science is a primitive way to measure our material plane. 
But simply messing with your neurochemistry, apparently, will magically allow you to see things that 'primitive' science cannot?

That's just more asinine nonsense.

You have been conditioned to believe in negativity and that is the very source the word satan describes. 
Satan? Ah, yes, the mythical character created by the Catholic Church in order to twist the Pagan God 'Pan' into that which must be feared and rejected. You do know that is the origin of the 'Satan' myth, Dank, right? Prior the 'good' people of Christianity, there was no Satan, there also was no 'unlucky' number 13, because prior to it's demonisation by Christianity, it was a Pagan lucky number.

Do you see the connection here Dank? It's cultural sociopsychological manipulation by theism spanning a couple of thousand years in order to squash a people's existing theist belief system and replace it with Christianity. You do it by replacing the existing symbolism with your own, rather than just telling people their theism is wrong, you simply incorporate it and then change it's meaning, exactly as The Church did.

So there is no such thing as 'Satan', outside of myth and fantasy, anyway.

All that you post is symptomatic of serious neurological dysfunction. But you'll ignore this fact and assert that things you decide are real must be real and anything else, no matter how well reasoned to you, should be ignored.

You are unwell Dank. Your parents know this and your doctors know this, but you refuse to accept it.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 11:53:45 PM

If you would look at the polarity of the words and the statement they create you would see that they are true.
Utterly meaningless assertion Dank.

Science is a primitive way to measure our material plane. 
But simply messing with your neurochemistry, apparently, will magically allow you to see things that 'primitive' science cannot?

That's just more asinine nonsense.

You have been conditioned to believe in negativity and that is the very source the word satan describes. 
Satan? Ah, yes, the mythical character created by the Catholic Church in order to twist the Pagan God 'Pan' into that which must be feared and rejected. You do know that is the origin of the 'Satan' myth, Dank, right? Prior the 'good' people of Christianity, there was no Satan, there also was no 'unlucky' number 13, because prior to it's demonisation by Christianity, it was a Pagan lucky number.

Do you see the connection here Dank? It's cultural sociopsychological manipulation by theism spanning a couple of thousand years in order to squash a people's existing theist belief system and replace it with Christianity. You do it by replacing the existing symbolism with your own, rather than just telling people their theism is wrong, you simply incorporate it and then change it's meaning, exactly as The Church did.

So there is no such thing as 'Satan', outside of myth and fantasy, anyway.

All that you post is symptomatic of serious neurological dysfunction. But you'll ignore this fact and assert that things you decide are real must be real and anything else, no matter how well reasoned to you, should be ignored.

You are unwell Dank. Your parents know this and your doctors know this, but you refuse to accept it.

Satan = Negativity
God = Positivity
Satan = Fear
God = Peace
Satan = Hate
God = Love
Satan = Doubt
God = Trust
Satan = Ego
God = Soul

It is not that complicated.  They are just different words to demonstrate concepts.

I am not speaking up for organized religions or the Vatican.  Spirituality was hijacked by the corrupt in order to control populations through fear.  It doesn't mean the concept of duality does not exist.  If you chooser to disbelieve in oneness and love, you are choosing to believe in negativity.

Everything is real.  There is no singular ultimate personified being of satan just as there is no singular ultimate personified being of god.  Satan is dark and god is light.

It's really quite simple but it seems you are stuck rejecting it because your mind has been conditioned to disbelieve in what you don't see or understand.

Non existence does not exist.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
(oYo)

Activity: 476

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 12:57:36 AM

How does transhumanism play into all of this? Just a few nanobots at first. Then a little bit of Synthetic Nucleic Acid and before you know it you're a robot!

Nanobots are too small to see, how do you know that you don't already have them? How would you know if you or the microbes in your gut have added SNA for producing nano-sized Radio Frequency and logic devices? Are we already IPv6 enabled via spread spectrum satellite RF?

pwned. 

I was going to mention this as well. This poll is in itself a fallacy, whereby you offer people the false dilemma of defining themselves as either "A" or "B", "left" or "right". A false dilemma is typically used by the elite to control the masses. At the very least there should be 2 more choices in your poll; 'I don't know' and 'none of the above'.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:21:41 AM

Humans react from fear or love.  If you react out of fear, use an ego and negativity in your life, then you're a robot in the terms of the song.  If you act out of love, then you are a human, as that as how we naturally bonded thousands of years ago before the corruption of our society began.

If you don't know, then you're probably a robot.

Just as the picture you just posted, the red pill is understandably a psychedelic that shows you the universal consciousness, the blue pill is ego and where you are free to wake up, forget it all happened, and free to believe whatever you want to believe - ie, not the truth.

ondratra

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:50:43 AM

Do you know any good sci-fi audio book on soundcloud?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: