Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are you a robot?
I am a robot - 20 (46.5%)
I'm a human - 23 (53.5%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a robot?  (Read 3074 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:19:59 AM

https://soundcloud.com/dankm/the-robots

Cool story line to it.

Are you a human?

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:30:29 AM

See the thread title and thought WTF.

Looked over and saw "Dank"

OK, I feel better now.

Thankfully not as bad as "Do you think she's pretty?" though.

I answered human as "I am a cybernetic organism, living tissue over a metal endoskeleton" was not available  Grin
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:43:12 AM

I answered human as "I am a cybernetic organism, living tissue over a metal endoskeleton" was not available  Grin

Trouble is, as amusing as Dank's delusional psychosis appears to be for some people, telling him something that reinforces his delusions, namely, that there exists people walking around who are actually robots underneath their skin, could lead to tragic results. I know you are joking, everyone else reading your post knows you are joking, Dank, however, will interpret it as some sort of truth that will be dismissed by others who are not as 'aware' as he and that you are taunting him, you know, the robot you who knows they can declare themselves to be a robot because nobody will believe you actually are a robot underneath your skin, so you declare it to mock him, according to his psychosis, anyway.

Everything he states, including his belief that he is 'God' and will rise again from the dead if he is killed, is actually something he believes. Not all the time 100%, but he will be phasing in and out of particular sets of belief structures according to his changing environment and interactions.

It is actually quite tragic to see his various narratives playing out. They're just so typical.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:52:15 AM

Trouble is, as amusing as Dank's delusional psychosis appears to be for some people, telling him something that reinforces his delusions, namely, that there exists people walking around who are actually robots underneath their skin, could lead to tragic results. I know you are joking, everyone else reading your post knows you are joking, Dank, however, will interpret it as some sort of truth that will be dismissed by others who are not as 'aware' as he and that you are taunting him, you know, the robot you who knows they can declare themselves to be a robot because nobody will believe you actually are a robot underneath your skin, so you declare it to mock him, according to his psychosis, anyway.

Everything he states, including his belief that he is 'God' and will rise again from the dead if he is killed, is actually something he believes. Not all the time 100%, but he will be phasing in and out of particular sets of belief structures according to his changing environment and interactions.

It is actually quite tragic to see his various narratives playing out. They're just so typical.

It's not that I believe I will rise from the dead if I'm killed, it's that I believe no one can kill me if they tried.

And I think you should relisten to the song and try a little harder to find the meaning.  No, I don't think people are literally machines.  But we sure do act like it.

The robot represents ego.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
centered

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:54:26 AM

I am a human being definitely. my mind my body my soul. I breath, I walk, I talk, I sleep, eat everything that a human does I am doing. This world is very amazing creation of God that we have to protect and live through with it.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:59:59 AM

Ah dank good to see you still posting!!

I am in fact NOT a robot. I think?
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:30:16 AM

It's not that I believe I will rise from the dead if I'm killed, it's that I believe no one can kill me if they tried.

Tomarto Tomayto, it's just another version of the same delusional narratives that play out time and time again, particularly amongst users/abusers of stimulant drugs.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
keating

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:20:58 AM

i human
soccosocco

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:39:48 PM

No, i am not a robot, friend.
im human
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470

!! HODL !!

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:51:22 PM

I want to vote 'human' but there is no CAPTCHA!

Grin
Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 12:53:12 PM

great question
lets see how much robots we find on bitcointalk forum

Available
PM me to rent this space.
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 03:34:28 PM

Looks like it's just ChartBuddy Grin
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:40:33 PM

Dank has a form of Bipolar disorder. I've observed his posts for quite some time, and a major symptom of Bipolar Disorder is thinking yourself "superhuman" or "otherwordly" aka Dank thinks he's far greater than anyone else because of supposed superhuman abilities. Common bipolar disorder thoughts.

I advice you to see a psychiatrist Dank, it will help greatly and keep your mind in clarity.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:44:24 PM

Dank has a form of Bipolar disorder. I've observed his posts for quite some time, and a major symptom of Bipolar Disorder is thinking yourself "superhuman" or "otherwordly" aka Dank thinks he's far greater than anyone else because of supposed superhuman abilities. Common bipolar disorder thoughts.

I advice you to see a psychiatrist Dank, it will help greatly and keep your mind in clarity.

Don't all humans have positive and negative emoticons?  Hate and love?  Fear and peace?  Two poles?  Bi-polar?

Psychiatry is bullshit pseudoscience based off no more than opinion.  You must have robotitus.

There's a medicine for that, look into psychedelic healing.

sj2199

Activity: 797

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:47:41 PM

Don't all humans have positive and negative emoticons?  Hate and love?  Fear and peace?  Two poles?  Bi-polar?

Psychiatry is bullshit pseudoscience based off no more than opinion.  You must have robotitus.

hey dank can u tell me what is this
b'cause i am not able to see it clearly

and why have u posted this
"You cannot kill love"
is there a reason behind it

picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:15:08 PM

They don't talk about it here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipolar_disorder

And I am not a robot but I hope we will get memory and instant internet access in our mind within 20years
davien

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:20:06 PM

Are we human ? Or are we dancer ? I'm a human !

AnimeBoy_007

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:30:50 PM

I'm 100% Human.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:36:48 PM

hey dank can u tell me what is this
b'cause i am not able to see it clearly

and why have u posted this
"You cannot kill love"
is there a reason behind it

I picked it for reasons unknown at the time.  But upon my journeys I found it's meaning, it represent oroborus.  Humans are stuck in a cycle of self destruction, our planet constantly consumes itself, the picture is symbolic of our destruction of self.

You cannot kill love was added back in 2012, it meant the power of love will prevail.  Nature always wins over man made creations.  I have since realized much more from this statement.  I am a being of love.  My soul is love and it is my consciousness.  It is applicable to myself, you cannot kill love, you cannot kill me, you cannot kill god, no matter how hard you tried.

Synchronicity is cool.

togaldo

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:00:53 AM

I am a human being with eyes, nose, ears, hands, heart and mind, I have feelings. Everything a human have i do have.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: