Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:04:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LOAN OF 7-10 btc payback 12  (Read 1618 times)
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:36:21 PM

Are you related to dank by chance?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
abacus

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

a clockwork miner

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:03:05 PM

hi there ,

I want this loan because me and my friend found a treasure.. Really! We hire a archaeologist and ask him to check that is there any treasure he says yes..HE scan the whole area with his instrument and checked everything and tell us there treasure..

So half of the island is of us and the half of the island of dads friend.. First we decided to buy other part of the island but we have no money..

But we want 7-10 btc .. IF someone gives us 10 btc i will payback him 12 or maybe more after getting the treasure.. ( the digging can take upto a week or less or bit more.)

IF you lend me 7 i will pay back 10 btc or more.. please hurry up .. tell me as soon as possible

i m serious no joking or something like that please..

This can't be considered a scam attempt... It has to be just plain old trolling  Roll Eyes
kebabman

Activity: 655
Merit: 504

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:56:29 AM

Well he come with his instruments and he checked the whole area and tell us there treasure..

Yeah nowadays they have pretty fancy intruments like Hokuto Gold Scanner and Neon Genesis Evangelion Treasure Finder.

...what do you have for collateral? 5.7 left.

Lmfao!  Grin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: