Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:36:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I spam for you! [ INSTANT ]  (Read 887 times)
ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 08:40:18 PM

Hey guys, do you need to spam a certain email to a good amount of emails but don't have the right SMTP or mailer?
 Well I will do it all for you, I have my personally owned mailer and unlimited SMTP's. I know it's not hard to get unlimited SMTP's but if people don't know where to find them this is where I come in.

You send me the leads and the email you want me to send to them. You tell me how many leads and how many times you want me to send.
 I can do up to 1,000,000 every hour but I suggest you start smaller.
 You pick the amount.
 Prices will vary depending on how many emails ect, this is instant by the way.
 This will not go to trash / spam folder unless the person sends it there from inbox.
 Note: nothing illegal will be spammed.
 If you're interested PM me and we will arrange a deal. Only accepting payments via BTC
 Thank you.
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:33:37 PM

Spamming is illegal in itself...

ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 09:41:38 PM

Okay and? I'm just talking about spamming phishing sites ect I will not do.
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:58:22 PM

Spamming is spamming. How about not do either?

ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 11:29:34 PM

No thanks sir, I'll do my service and if no one wants it then oh well. Wink
Malin Keshar

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:18:28 AM

I have a nigerian friend that might be interested. Seems he is from royal house too.
m5j0r

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:42:33 AM

A pity we can't leave you some negative trust for that.
As if there wasn't enough spam bullcrap already.

@Malin Keshar: nice one! Cheesy
Dare

Activity: 508

Techwolf on #bitcoin and Reddit

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 02:34:36 AM

Spamming is illegal as well, not just phishing. In the US, the CAN-SPAM Act (rather ironic acronym) disallows unsolicited messages without a prior business relationship with the company, and even those must have an obvious unsubscribe link in the body of the email. Some other countries don't have these laws, but once you hit a few black lists it'll still become a problem for you unless you're hacking other people's mail servers to send your spam (or simply using unsecured ones as relays, but that shouldn't last much longer).

BTC: 1M8oUcBnkRDEhWWgV8ZXLTB6p1mgnejVbX
How Forum Activity Works
Bitcointalk Forum Rules
|
|
|
Firstbits (lucky vanitygen): 1WoLfRUGDx1
How Forum Trust Works
Bitcoin Source Code
ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 02:56:52 AM

Spamming is illegal as well, not just phishing. In the US, the CAN-SPAM Act (rather ironic acronym) disallows unsolicited messages without a prior business relationship with the company, and even those must have an obvious unsubscribe link in the body of the email. Some other countries don't have these laws, but once you hit a few black lists it'll still become a problem for you unless you're hacking other people's mail servers to send your spam (or simply using unsecured ones as relays, but that shouldn't last much longer).

I am not hacking any peoples mail servers to send my spam or anything in that talk. I have my own way of sending out spam without it getting blacklisted or anything. If it's so illegal then remove this thread. I was trying to do my service. Jeez.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 07:54:01 AM

I have a nigerian friend that might be interested. Seems he is from royal house too.

i think we have a common friend.
did he manage to withdraw those 2 billions from Nigerian Central bank in the end?
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:43:12 AM

The Can-Spam act is not ironic Tongue

Wikipedia :
The legal status of spam varies from one jurisdiction to another. In the United States, spam was declared to be legal by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 provided the message adheres to certain specifications

Spam basically refers to bulk unsolicited email and you are allowed to spam in the US if you follow certain guidelines. ( check here :- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAN-SPAM_Act_of_2003#The_mechanics_of_CAN-SPAM )

Other countries have varying laws and this website does not delete threads based on legality in your jurisdiction

To the OP , I'd suggest you write something like "This service shall not be provided if it is illegal in your country's jurisdiction"

Secondly , you should offer a test run of some kind. Maybe 10,000 spam emails or so.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
Dare

Activity: 508

Techwolf on #bitcoin and Reddit

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 07:44:41 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2014, 01:54:09 AM by Dare

The Can-Spam act is not ironic Tongue

Wikipedia :
The legal status of spam varies from one jurisdiction to another. In the United States, spam was declared to be legal by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 provided the message adheres to certain specifications

Spam basically refers to bulk unsolicited email and you are allowed to spam in the US if you follow certain guidelines. ( check here :- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAN-SPAM_Act_of_2003#The_mechanics_of_CAN-SPAM )

Other countries have varying laws and this website does not delete threads based on legality in your jurisdiction

To the OP , I'd suggest you write something like "This service shall not be provided if it is illegal in your country's jurisdiction"

Secondly , you should offer a test run of some kind. Maybe 10,000 spam emails or so.

I didn't see that it allowed unsolicited email that complied with the guidelines, it's been a while since I looked it up. It seems they prohibit spamming harvested email lists instead, which makes a bit more sense ("friend of a friend" communications like what LinkedIn does would be a problem otherwise). With that qualification, the act's name is somewhat less ironic, though it does prohibit most of the spam email that I currently get.

I agree with your suggestion about adding a message to the OP about local laws, it would help his service seem more legitimate as well.

BTC: 1M8oUcBnkRDEhWWgV8ZXLTB6p1mgnejVbX
How Forum Activity Works
Bitcointalk Forum Rules
|
|
|
Firstbits (lucky vanitygen): 1WoLfRUGDx1
How Forum Trust Works
Bitcoin Source Code
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:06:57 PM

i think we have a common friend.
did he manage to withdraw those 2 billions from Nigerian Central bank in the end?

Email spammer meets Nigerian Scammer  Cheesy

monsterbitty

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:25:48 AM

I would say you change your title to mass e-mail sending. It is for affiliates who like to promote, but where did you got the list?

Did the subscribers accept for subscription? Spamming means just sending unwanted messages, so that is illegal offcourse.
Zyley

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:56:20 PM

I know it's not hard to get unlimited SMTP's but if people don't know where to find them this is where I come in.

May be it's better to sell e-mail marketing tutor help? Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: