Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:49:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GUE]GuerillaCoin - **NEW ANDROID APP SCREENSHOTS** - Dynamic Interest  (Read 159833 times)
rfcdejong

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:53:40 PM

Kind of a silence in here Cool

It's dead.

I hope it's not, i still have a good feeling about GUE, except that i didn't expect the value go this low.. i could had bought over 100K GUE instead of just 10K

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:14:41 PM

can this android wallet stake
CrazyCryptoFreak

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:41:09 PM

Kind of a silence in here Cool

It's dead.

Amen brother. The only thing now holding this dead Guerilla up are all the bagholders with WORTHLESS GUE! I'll see you all at 1 SAT!

https://i.imgur.com/TiOK8x9.jpg
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:07:12 PM

Amen brother. The only thing now holding this dead Guerilla up are all the bagholders with WORTHLESS GUE! I'll see you all at 1 SAT!

You are the softest Fudder I have ever seen.

Bring the hard facts!

Show real Fudder-Qualities! ;-)
pmflxh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:47:15 AM

copy from twitter:

Get the latest updates by subscribing to the newsletter: http://eepurl.com/0f4Pr  #guerillacoin

chnchapters

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:36:56 AM

Okay guys listen up...

Here is the real story of what's been going down with GUE

As you all know, the GUE dev was django.
YES he did bail.
StGNU was never and is NOT a DEV of GUE

He was passed info from Django as a trusted community member, not as a DEV.
As one of the remaining community members, who held the info from Django, he passed that on to the new GUE devs:
CryptoBonzo
CuriousCrypto

Those are your GUE devs,
yes I am an OP on IRC, as I am many other coins, trying to help out where I can.
I tried to get a hold of all of them in the recent absence...

It appears that Bonzo and Curious have bailed, but I am not sure...
If anyone can contact them, they are the GUE devs as of last.

StGNU was never a GUE developer, he just informed of the bridge between Django, and Bonzo/Curious...

Myself and him where just active IRC members relaying information of the new developers.
Who as of now are MIA.

I am not sure what will happen with this coin, I have information that can be passed a long if someone can get a hold of the devs for GUE (Curious/Bonzo), but if not, it seems you are devless as of now.

I am on IRC 24/7 if anyone wants to contact me for further questions. I have never developed for GUE, the same with StGNU, I just happen to be involved in many communities and am trying to relay what I know to communities.

Im not sure what we can do for this coin at this point. If anyone can get a hold of the devs (Bonzo/curious) you might know more than I.

Vrontis

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 07:00:29 AM

Okay guys listen up...

YES he did bail.

As one of the remaining community members, who held the info from Django, he passed that on to the new GUE devs:
CryptoBonzo
CuriousCrypto

Those are your GUE devs,
yes I am an OP on IRC, as I am many other coins, trying to help out where I can.

StGNU was never a GUE developer, he just informed of the bridge between Django, and Bonzo/Curious...

Myself and him where just active IRC members relaying information of the new developers.
Who as of now are MIA.

I am not sure what will happen with this coin, I have information that can be passed a long if someone can get a hold of the devs for GUE (Curious/Bonzo), but if not, it seems you are devless as of now.

I am on IRC 24/7 if anyone wants to contact me for further questions. I have never developed for GUE, the same with StGNU, I just happen to be involved in many communities and am trying to relay what I know to communities.

Im not sure what we can do for this coin at this point. If anyone can get a hold of the devs (Bonzo/curious) you might know more than I.

As far as I know dynamic interest POS that Guerilla has introduced into the alt coins has been copied twice from two new alt coins.So, this innovative feature maybe left without devs?
I think that someone will get interested with this but unfortunately I cannot help in this.
Maybe wait for the existing devs till their response and then we might send messages to any known dev around here.
And also a community take over will be a great achievement right now.

crystalsum

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:21:15 AM

OMG bought 500 at 4000 now down to 500  Embarrassed

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SILVERWALLETS.COM ≡ A New Kind of Physical Storage For Your BTCitcoin
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:40:21 AM

Okay guys listen up...

YES he did bail.

CryptoBonzo
CuriousCrypto

Those are your GUE devs,

Who as of now are MIA.

And where is StGNU? He wasn`t here for 11 days. Also abondened?
meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:05:12 AM

at the moment it needs much more coins to sell to bring the price down then coins to buy to bring the price up
... good sign I think  Smiley

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:10:14 PM

at the moment it needs much more coins to sell to bring the price down then coins to buy to bring the price up

No, I would say: Its fucked up. This is the phase of: "We are not responsible for anything".

ktmracing03

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:09:12 PM

No, I would say: Its fucked up. This is the phase of: "We are not responsible for anything".

We need to band together as a community and not sell at the current prices. I am waiting on a deposit to go through then I plan on buying up to a certain point and hopefully we can build a decent buy wall if we all stick together.
CryptoBob

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:23:58 PM

I have recently spoken with the dev's for GUE and I just want to thank all of you for the cheap coins.

Perhaps Abitcoinfuture can find out? Grin
ktmracing03

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:36:01 PM

We need to band together as a community and not sell at the current prices. I am waiting on a deposit to go through then I plan on buying up to a certain point and hopefully we can build a decent buy wall if we all stick together.

WOW I say some shit and instantly a bunch of sell orders pop up lol
Abitcoinfuture

Activity: 386

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:05:04 AM

I have recently spoken with the dev's for GUE and I just want to thank all of you for the cheap coins.

Family member passed away for crypto the other 2 devs I am guessing are working silently and buying GUE, I can tell you this, yesterday I received a PM back and it said... "trust me do not sell your GUE we are also buying" so anyone dumb and weak has been manipulated into selling, you do realize this will continue until nearly all the coins are spread out then it's back to release info, the only way to stop it is if some asshole puts a 10 btc wall up around 3500.. then it might get hard to accumulate more, I personally hope you all keep dumping to my buys at 300 400 and 500 satoshi lol I cannot wait to make 20x and have a bunch of free GUE.
Abitcoinfuture

Activity: 386

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:06:20 AM

It will be another 2 or 3 weeks of accumulation if you all keep doing what your expected to do... Read the FUD and sell your GUE all the way to 1 satoshi, thank you for the help.
Resunta

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:36:14 AM

It will be another 2 or 3 weeks of accumulation if you all keep doing what your expected to do... Read the FUD and sell your GUE all the way to 1 satoshi, thank you for the help.

Abitcoinfuture, why are you trying to provide false hope? Chapters has already come forth within the channel and IRC and stated what he knew directly from STGnu's mouth. Let them make their decision based on that.
chnchapters

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:41:34 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 03:07:40 AM by chnchapters

Okay guys listen up...

YES he did bail.

CryptoBonzo
CuriousCrypto

Those are your GUE devs,

Who as of now are MIA.

And where is StGNU? He wasn`t here for 11 days. Also abondened?

StGNU was never a dev for GUE as far as I know. He never did anything with it I believe. The old dev that abandoned just happened to give him possession of all the files, and held a little coins, so he talked to people about finding GUE new devs. That's where Crypto Bonzo and Curious Crypto came in.
He did the introduction for the new developers and handed everything to Curious and Bonzo.

He can't abandon because he was not a GUE dev...
He was just the middle man between Django and Curious/Bonzo trying to help out as far as I know...
chnchapters

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:46:14 AM

Family member passed away for crypto the other 2 devs I am guessing are working silently and buying GUE, I can tell you this, yesterday I received a PM back and it said... "trust me do not sell your GUE we are also buying" so anyone dumb and weak has been manipulated into selling, you do realize this will continue until nearly all the coins are spread out then it's back to release info, the only way to stop it is if some asshole puts a 10 btc wall up around 3500.. then it might get hard to accumulate more, I personally hope you all keep dumping to my buys at 300 400 and 500 satoshi lol I cannot wait to make 20x and have a bunch of free GUE.

I believe we wouild all like to see a screenshot of these "said" PMs that you have to the GUE devs...
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:18:52 PM

I believe we wouild all like to see a screenshot of these "said" PMs that you have to the GUE devs...

Proof indeed, but sound a lot like, desperate matter to try pumping price....
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: