Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:52:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GUE]GuerillaCoin - **NEW ANDROID APP SCREENSHOTS** - Dynamic Interest  (Read 159843 times)
Manipulator

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

Moving markets!

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:38:41 PM

It appears that Bonzo and Curious have bailed, but I am not sure...
If anyone can contact them, they are the GUE devs as of last.

I have recently spoken with the dev's for GUE and I just want to thank all of you for the cheap coins.

Perhaps Abitcoinfuture can find out? Grin

Family member passed away for crypto the other 2 devs I am guessing are working silently and buying GUE, I can tell you this, yesterday I received a PM back and it said... "trust me do not sell your GUE we are also buying" so anyone dumb and weak has been manipulated into selling, you do realize this will continue until nearly all the coins are spread out then it's back to release info, the only way to stop it is if some asshole puts a 10 btc wall up around 3500.. then it might get hard to accumulate more, I personally hope you all keep dumping to my buys at 300 400 and 500 satoshi lol I cannot wait to make 20x and have a bunch of free GUE.

I believe we wouild all like to see a screenshot of these "said" PMs that you have to the GUE devs...

Proof indeed, but sound a lot like, desperate matter to try pumping price....

Yes pics or it didn't happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pmflxh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:58:18 PM

I am just keep holding till 2015.lol
8 bit superhero

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:17:09 AM

hi GUE community
Im having some problems with my windows wallet it seams to be stuck on block 67616, the last received block was 13 days ago
what do i need to do to fix this?
thanks
CryptoBob

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:47:05 AM

hi GUE community
Im having some problems with my windows wallet it seams to be stuck on block 67616, the last received block was 13 days ago
thanks

To Windows users who are trying to update the wallet client

After you download the updated wallet - but BEFORE you install it:

1. Go to C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Guerillacoin
2. Right click on your wallet.dat file and select COPY
3. Go to your desktop and CTRL-V to paste it
4. VERIFY that you see the wallet.dat file on your desktop
5. Delete C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Guerillacoin
6. Delete whatever folder you have the wallet installed in (C:\ProgramFiles\Guerillacoin ?)
7. Install the updated wallet
8. Run the wallet client
9. You may get an error that says something about a corrupted database. It will ask you if you want to re-build the blockchain or some such thing. Click OK
10. The client will launch and start to sync
11. After the client syncs, close it out
12. Copy your wallet.dat backup BACK into the C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Guerillacoin folder, overwriting the one that is there
13. Run the wallet client again to make sure your coins are there

That's it Smiley

Always - ALWAYS - back up your wallet.dat before making any changes to the client.

Following those steps should solve your syncing problem.
rasec

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:11:06 AM

We can all assume that gorillacoin is dead. OP hasn't been active for 2 weeks and some of the devs have already stepped out of the failed project to work on new coins. Get out of here now while the price is still at 800 sat high before Buttsex remove this coin from their exchange.
8 bit superhero

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:39:13 AM

hi GUE community
thanks

6. Delete whatever folder you have the wallet installed in (C:\ProgramFiles\Guerillacoin ?)
8. Run the wallet client
9. You may get an error that says something about a corrupted database. It will ask you if you want to re-build the blockchain or some such thing. Click OK
12. Copy your wallet.dat backup BACK into the C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Guerillacoin folder, overwriting the one that is there

That's it Smiley

Always - ALWAYS - back up your wallet.dat before making any changes to the client.

thank you
i will do that now
8 bit superhero

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:45:48 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 06:01:40 AM by 8 bit superhero

We can all assume that gorillacoin is dead. OP hasn't been active for 2 weeks and some of the devs have already stepped out of the failed project to work on new coins. Get out of here now while the price is still at 800 sat high before Buttsex remove this coin from their exchange.
why do we need to get out of the coin? cant we just work together as a community and build the coins instead of trying to make a quick buck and destroy the already built coins.
socosavvy

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:57:11 PM

https://twitter.com/ecochav/status/502472640507154432
What does this mean?
Vrontis

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 06:05:00 PM

It seems there is a relationship between black and guerilla, right ?
Or it was just a typo ?

Or nothing at all...I don't know but I would like to know if there is something about Guerilla.

nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:24:31 PM

I have recently spoken with the dev's for GUE and I just want to thank all of you for the cheap coins.

Family member passed away for crypto the other 2 devs I am guessing are working silently and buying GUE, I can tell you this, yesterday I received a PM back and it said... "trust me do not sell your GUE we are also buying" so anyone dumb and weak has been manipulated into selling, you do realize this will continue until nearly all the coins are spread out then it's back to release info, the only way to stop it is if some asshole puts a 10 btc wall up around 3500.. then it might get hard to accumulate more, I personally hope you all keep dumping to my buys at 300 400 and 500 satoshi lol I cannot wait to make 20x and have a bunch of free GUE.
I'm not buying it. This ploy has been used before and the dev was never heard from again.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=673524.msg8003079#msg8003079

If it is true I'll apologize and retract my statement.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
Abitcoinfuture

Activity: 386

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:56:09 AM

I'm not buying it. This ploy has been used before and the dev was never heard from again.

I only have 30,000 GUE I have no reason to bullshit, GUE dying wouldnt hurt me...
Abitcoinfuture

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:57:09 AM

I only have 30,000 GUE I have no reason to bullshit, GUE dying wouldnt hurt me...

I put it on my life if a few people start buying up GUE 1 btc at a time you will see the dev's react very quickly... this is how you ween out weak players you go afk for a month...
CryptoBob

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:27:01 AM

I put it on my life if a few people start buying up GUE 1 btc at a time you will see the dev's react very quickly... this is how you ween out weak players you go afk for a month...

Ah ok, I will throw in a few BTC. I thought the coin was dead, but the devs are just trying to make us think that so they can scoop up some cheap GUE. Yeah right. 
whistlejoe

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:38:34 AM

hi GUE community
thanks

8. Run the wallet client

That's it Smiley

Thanks for the guide.
Now my client is sync.
But i got an other Problem right now, after i copied back my wallet.dat i got no GUE o.O
Balance is 0.00.

When i go to transactions there are every transaction i made. Thats ok.
But i still got no Balance.
Any solutions for me?
evtrmm

Activity: 392

So much for "Community"

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:43:59 AM

hi GUE community
thanks

8. Run the wallet client

That's it Smiley

Thanks for the guide.
Now my client is sync.
But i got an other Problem right now, after i copied back my wallet.dat i got no GUE o.O
Balance is 0.00.

When i go to transactions there are every transaction i made. Thats ok.
But i still got no Balance.
Any solutions for me?

Open Console and run RepairWallet
whistlejoe

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:33:34 PM

ty bro.
Wanna have some GUE as gift? ^^
evtrmm

Activity: 392

So much for "Community"

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:45:02 PM

ty bro.
Wanna have some GUE as gift? ^^

nah,  just doing my good deed for the day.   Wink
DavefromPhilly

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:59:02 AM

AbitCoinFuture, maybe you did what you accomplished what you were aiming to do, maybe not, but your load of horseshit just made me tap out from this coin. And I really wanted to hold on. But no one "works silently" to weed out the weak. They build their fucking business you moron.

It really is a shame, this coin had a shitload of potential and I really like it. I'm still gonna keep an eye on it, and if they ever start working again I'll buy back in, but i'll take the L for now. Your bullshit is inspiring. Congrats.
cacvy3

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:49:14 AM

AbitCoinFuture, maybe you did what you accomplished what you were aiming to do, maybe not, but your load of horseshit just made me tap out from this coin. And I really wanted to hold on. But no one "works silently" to weed out the weak. They build their fucking business you moron.

It really is a shame, this coin had a shitload of potential and I really like it. I'm still gonna keep an eye on it, and if they ever start working again I'll buy back in, but i'll take the L for now. Your bullshit is inspiring. Congrats.

Same here.  I'm dumping.   This is crazy.
Abitcoinfuture

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:11:16 PM

Same here.  I'm dumping.   This is crazy.

Thank you both for dumping, I came in here spreading this shit hoping to get some skeptics to dump, You are all so weak lol.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: