Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:14:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Spondoolies-Tech SP30 - Specs: 6TH/s + 0.46W/GH  (Read 28474 times)
anykeywhy

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 03:00:01 PM

news?
can you post the email with spondoolies?
Do you confirm this group buy that a user spondoolies forum?
We would like greater clarity before sending bitcoins ..
Thank you for what you do ..

be nice to see Spondoolies confirm this GB

and I wouldn't send any payment/money/BTC to anyone unless it's through Spondoolies Tech shop.

+1

Spondoolies should interact/confirm this thread as soon as possible, especially after about one month this is running...

Please, stop repeating what stated on OP as a mantra... since ANY news was added up , ALL the users are legit to ask for more consistent/trusteable infos, proofs or references... and maybe to not be considered as unable-to-read-a-few-simple-repeated-words... that would just be another simple form of "respect" and trasparency... shouldn't we all be "on the same boat"?  Wink

Thank you & Cheers!
-akw-

Not repeating the MANTRA... the information about how the GB is handled in the OP. As for checking with SPTech... For ASIC purchase please contact sales@spondoolies-tech.com.. Simple enough... because Spondoolies Tech has asked people to check with them on anything sales like in that manner as there have been a number of scams in the forums etc. I suggest people use that email to get clear confirmation and not expect a post to be the definitive answer. Email is much better. If you are giving information to this GB leader before you do that you are not doing yourself any service. If you are simply asking and not PUSHING people to go and check at the source via email or doing that on your own I wonder the motivation? I am interested in buying and I want to hear about prices. As for verification. Before I send anything I am going to check with SPTech before I send any information to anyone.

...so, it's still too much if some user keep kindly asking for an official Spondoolies-Tech's reply on this thread...??   

(They did it quite often in the others GB pointed to their business/machines... we all know this!)

All the rest would only be an obvious repeating of obvious things... ...time is passing anyway for everyone...!

Cheers!
-akw-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 03:52:29 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2014, 04:07:42 PM by Bicknellski

For ASIC purchase please contact sales@spondoolies-tech.com

Not about being polite or anything else. You can like me email SPTech directly. That is how you protect your own ass.

It doesn't take more than a minute to send an email to get an answer.

If you want SPTech to reply here add that to your email... right? Simple solution for anyone who is keen on actually ordering anything anywhere from anyone.

Don't be a victim always check with the source.

snip

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
bitmadrid (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 04:58:10 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2014, 05:09:59 PM by bitmadrid

...so, it's still too much if some user keep kindly asking for an official Spondoolies-Tech's reply on this thread...??    

Dear -akw- Guy Corem (CEO of Spondoolies Tech) knows this group buy and I have already contacted him and his sales team to reach agreement and resolve all doubts of this group buy.

This is SPtech's official account and they already reply in this thread:

... Volume orders of the September batch have been as low as $2500 a unit ...

This is untrue. Plain and simple. Not even close.

I hope to confirm the final price along this week and close the details of delivery and payment before July 20.

Thank you to all who are participating : )

I just want to remember that you can still ask for more units Smiley

I am assigning a number to each requested delivery unit in strict order according to the date and time of the request for each buyer.

I going to respond to all PM of buyers as soon as I can.

BITCOINDENMARK

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:14:56 PM

Cool, interested to hear when you have a finale discount worked out  Smiley
DimensionsOfHell

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:33:44 PM

This thread was opened on June 17th, we're on July 2nd right now and we still don't have an exact price on this? Looks like by the time anything is finalized, this batch might sell out too.
lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:52:08 PM

This thread was opened on June 17th, we're on July 2nd right now and we still don't have an exact price on this? Looks like by the time anything is finalized, this batch might sell out too.

We need news difficulty rises prices are droping its not a walk in the corner buying the correct miner whitout loossing money
Share with us please
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 03:14:44 AM

We need news difficulty rises prices are droping its not a walk in the corner buying the correct miner whitout loossing money
Share with us please

Manufacture maybe hesitant to reduce prices?

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:46:47 AM

Share with us please

Manufacture maybe hesitant to reduce prices?

Fine line... look how long it took Bitmain to release the S3 pricing. My benchmark was the August group buy price. That is where I would pull the trigger.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
jpass022

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:09:17 PM

Price needs to be below August GB... Grin
bitmadrid (OP)

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 09:10:31 PM

The final price will be adjusted after the second week of July for adapt as much as possible to the level of difficulty Smiley
DevonMiner

Activity: 471

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:53:35 PM

The final price will be adjusted after the second week of July for adapt as much as possible to the level of difficulty Smiley

I await to see your outcome ... the original GB price is already ONLY just below their September sales price ...

MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:53:33 PM

@bitmadrid
Thanks for organizing this GB!
I would be in for 1 if negotiated price is <4000usd, for 2 if it is around 3500+usd/sp30. Thou I do not believe we will get to those prices, because SPTech knows well they have not got much competition right now and have good quality, well manufactured miners and are so far the only company possibly delivering 6th in Aug/Sep in one neat box...

Anyway, thanks for hard negotiations with SPTech and let me wish you good luck!

IMO this Forum's Group Buy was the core that led to their success.
We should be given a fantastic break just like last time.

IF so we will purchase multiple units.

right now all these prices are way too high...

ducttape

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:30:38 PM

I might be interested in one sp30 if the price is right.
psahx

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:06:58 PM

I might be interested in one sp30 if the price is right.

Same here.
Vannicke

Activity: 95

That guy, you know, with the face

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 01:52:13 PM

Pending that you can get around 4100 with 150+ units, I'll put in for 1 SP-30.

The Satoshi Jar: 16t2BLGZyaMpGm3vzYWxucGz8g4bVotr1h
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3869

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:58:27 PM

I think the attraction for me could be a good deal on hosting together with SP-30 at a discount.
I am surprised that this is not being raised. The original GB had a hosting option. No facility in WA wants to host hundreds of Sp-30 all in one deal?
I believe that this is what needs to be arranged, but price has to be based on WA electrical rates, NOT on expensive electrical rates.
LastRoby
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:18:03 PM

News ?

MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 05:11:36 PM

I think the attraction for me could be a good deal on hosting together with SP-30 at a discount.
I am surprised that this is not being raised. The original GB had a hosting option. No facility in WA wants to host hundreds of Sp-30 all in one deal?
I believe that this is what needs to be arranged, but price has to be based on WA electrical rates, NOT on expensive electrical rates.

?!

So those who pay 16 Cents per KWH are severely disadvantaged?

Do you work for the company?

Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3869

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 05:34:32 PM

?!

I am not sure re disadvantaged. If someone has higher electrical rate, they have to compete on something else.
I speak only for myself.

Well, as long as hosting price for SP-30 is at or below $190/mo with 208V/220V/240V available (if Sp-30 is 2.5kw) with 6mo (not 12!) minimal requirement, I think that many people would support this by choosing SP-30+hosting package. I am surprised that nobody arranged this kind of a deal yet. $290/mo in the original GB is an overpay for hosting considering the electricity cost of 2-3c/kwh in that area and SOMEONE in WA should take the initiative to make a better deal that would be beneficial for everybody.
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 06:08:21 PM

?!

I am not sure re disadvantaged. If someone has higher electrical rate, they have to compete on something else.
I speak only for myself.

Well, as long as hosting price for SP-30 is at or below $190/mo with 208V/220V/240V available (if Sp-30 is 2.5kw) with 6mo (not 12!) minimal requirement, I think that many people would support this by choosing SP-30+hosting package. I am surprised that nobody arranged this kind of a deal yet. $290/mo in the original GB is an overpay for hosting considering the electricity cost of 2-3c/kwh in that area and SOMEONE in WA should take the initiative to make a better deal that would be beneficial for everybody.

Smart data centers will take advantage like everything else in this industry and over price their hosting options because they are aware most people at least in the US can't plug one of these SP30's in your home without high consideration on electrical resources and heat. I've asked several data centers how much they would charge to co-locate an SP30 and all three places quoted me over $350/month. Seeing that is highway robbery, I can only see people with the means that have free electric and cooling getting these SP30's. I remember running my SP10 in my office when it was 60 degrees out and the next morning the office temperature was 104 degrees. I couldn't even imagine if I addded an SP30 into the mix.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: