Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:01:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (WTB) Starbucks GCs!  (Read 2114 times)
monbux (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 10:55:28 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2014, 01:19:51 AM by monbux

Hello, I am looking for starbucks gift cards, up to $100 in value.  Must be in CAD or USD.
Looking to pay ~$25 (feel free to negotiate).

Send me the code, as long as:

- It's legitimately obtained
- Not against any rules in Starbucks
- It's legitimately obtained  Roll Eyes

If you pass those, great, shoot me a PM!  Tell me how you got it as well, please... and I would like proofs of receipt if any.  

Thanks!

I need a couple more hundred dollars worth of starbucks gift cards.  PM me!
anonymous22

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse ;)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:09:02 PM

I will sell you my $50 starbucks card for 50% off.
anonymous22

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:10:30 PM

I forgot to say i can go first for you as you seem so trusted and legit Wink
ThomasCrowne

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:21:45 AM

rookie question here

I know that with Home Depot gift cards the purchaser is capable of reporting the card lost/stolen provided he/she can provide proof of purchase.  it appears as though starbucks has a similar policy with its gift cards.  What is to stop a fella that a card is purchased from from reporting it stolen once bitcoin is received?

toxiclabs45

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:55:09 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2014, 03:12:53 AM by toxiclabs45

quite funny anonymous22, When I asked you to do escrow with my google play cards with monobox you said you don't know any trusted members here and referred me to your rep pages on the bot net that I should go first because i Have no rep on tbn when I clearly stated I'm willing to do escrow with monobox on this forum which would protect both of us. He has done many escrows and I took a risk on him and on this forum and it went alright.
http://thebot.net/members/anonymous22.html

now a change of heart that you trust monobux now by going first. WTH?

Screenshot on Skype.
http://imgur.com/jXlngJK,K9sX3o5,YAODt5c,CZ9Hzhd,aqBkCOT,LZn5kiF,ORezaid,OdlyrEH,TeBtXwL,I1YnQJ3,hXRcD7L

Sorry to crap on your thread monobox, whether his intentions are good or not idk.

Starbucks egiftcards or physical ones are extremely hard to deal with, the card has to be unregistered from the account to be registered to a new account for the funds to be transferred out that's the reason I didn't go through with the deal. Because if I did go first and sent him the google play credit, he redeems it and it can't be reversed and he gives me  starbucks code and pin which still useless until he unregistered it (this is the part I was concerned with).  I'm not sure how escrow can deal with this situation with the card protection
anonymous22

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:50:26 AM

quite funny anonymous22, When I asked you to do escrow with my google play cards with monobox you said you don't know any trusted members here and referred me to your rep pages on the bot net that I should go first because i Have no rep on tbn when I clearly stated I'm willing to do escrow with monobox on this forum which would protect both of us. He has done many escrows and I took a risk on him and on this forum and it went alright.
http://thebot.net/members/anonymous22.html

now a change of heart that you trust monobux now by going first. WTH?

Screenshot on Skype.
http://imgur.com/jXlngJK,K9sX3o5,YAODt5c,CZ9Hzhd,aqBkCOT,LZn5kiF,ORezaid,OdlyrEH,TeBtXwL,I1YnQJ3,hXRcD7L

Sorry to crap on your thread monobox, whether his intentions are good or not idk.

Starbucks egiftcards or physical ones are extremely hard to deal with, the card has to be unregistered from the account to be registered to a new account for the funds to be transferred out that's the reason I didn't go through with the deal. Because if I did go first and sent him the google play credit, he redeems it and it can't be reversed and he gives me  starbucks code and pin which still useless until he unregistered it (this is the part I was concerned with).  I'm not sure how escrow can deal with this situation with the card protection

I don't want to deal with you that is it. I want to deal with monbux now. Is that a problem?
toxiclabs45

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:55:28 PM

Last post
You came on this site to sell/buy therefore you follow the rules here if you are new. But instead You contacted me through a pm to add you on skype. So I bet the transaction will go through skype instead of a escrow service which I suggested like 5 times which again would PROTECT both of us. It is not about getting my stuff sold, You didn't have to deal with me  but you wanted to, but I rather deal with a middleman escrow. It's like trying to buy a house you go through a third party service to be your middle man, you never will see the buyer. Sorry whether your intentions are good or not, it set off many of my alerts per our conversation on skype
/end
anonymous22

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:08:56 PM

Last post
You came on this site to sell/buy therefore you follow the rules here if you are new. But instead You contacted me through a pm to add you on skype. So I bet the transaction will go through skype instead of a escrow service which I suggested like 5 times which again would PROTECT both of us. It is not about getting my stuff sold, You didn't have to deal with me  but you wanted to, but I rather deal with a middleman escrow. It's like trying to buy a house you go through a third party service to be your middle man, you never will see the buyer. Sorry whether your intentions are good or not, it set off many of my alerts per our conversation on skype
/end

Hey man, You are newbie on here and you suspect in my intentions??!! I just did not feel good to deal with you and so don't stalk me over my posts to another members.
deathman

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 01:58:11 AM

We can make deal, please see my PMs
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 07:52:14 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=659509.0;topicseen

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 11:36:06 PM

Thanks, I have PMed that seller.  Still open to offers, looking for more starbucks cash!
anonymous22

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:32:58 AM

Hit me up with a PM if you are still interested.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:57:05 AM

Lol, are you kidding? $20 for a $100 starbucks giftcard? Your not going to get one like that legitimately, anything less than 50% is almost guaranteed stolen, above that its still risky.

GLB
deathman

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:01:38 PM

still interested?
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 09:14:36 PM

From now on, I am only accepting starbucks gift cards from trust members of the community, or people whom I have traded with before.
Regards!
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 09:56:16 PM

I can sell you $100 for $35 each. (I have 3).

EDIT: PM me if you are interested.

monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 01:20:00 AM

I need a couple more hundred dollars worth of starbucks gift cards.  PM me!
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 04:45:21 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668625.0

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 04:45:57 AM

PMED you.

starbuckskeeper

Activity: 31

View Profile