Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:47:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][BRC][NEW ALGO X12]★★BRainCoin★★[POW-POS][X12]  (Read 4066 times)
xingqiaoyin

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:18:55 PM

2% premine.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Sure there are alot of devs that will dump their premine onto the exchange which kills alot of these altcoins. But I believe if a dev is really using a premine for the benefit of the community then what is the harm in it? A dev should pay for the development of a coin from his own pocket, pay for the promotional costs of the coin from his own pocket and then also mine a coin he developed from his own pocket then that makes a legit coin?

Well yes...Satoshi did it that way...
If your coin is really that good why can't you do it the right way..the satoshi way..

And satoshi hold like what 100,000 btc ? Imagine he dumps it in a day...
Oh no..the chaos....
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 07:51:17 PM

2% premine.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Sure there are alot of devs that will dump their premine onto the exchange which kills alot of these altcoins. But I believe if a dev is really using a premine for the benefit of the community then what is the harm in it? A dev should pay for the development of a coin from his own pocket, pay for the promotional costs of the coin from his own pocket and then also mine a coin he developed from his own pocket then that makes a legit coin?

If your coin is really that good why can't you do it the right way..the satoshi way..

Oh no..the chaos....

Premines are the best for these shit pump and dump coins. Without a premine who is going to bribe bittrex/polo/mintpal/cryptsy?Huh

blackhatzw

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:11:54 AM

x12? good!
Callahan

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 01:47:44 PM

We need more info about your coin

Be careful.
Hans27486

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:40:27 AM

2% premine.

Oh no..the chaos....

Premines are the best for these shit pump and dump coins.

I have read their explanation in their whitepaper (http://x12coin.com/X12-Coin-Whitepaper.pdf), the whole thing has 22 pages so I quote the part about premining below:

The X12 team premined 2.7 million coins to fund the whole project. This covers the personnel
costs as well as the development of the amazing X12 ecosystem, which will drastically makes
using the coin easier. 
Only 15% pre-mining was conducted, that is not much compared to other coins. Many of them
have been pre-mined by 20% or more. Pre-mining was done to have coins to interact. We
spend them as needed, or give them to employees as an incentive or they have been
distributed to early adopters and developers who create value from day one. Startups do this
with equity, we do it with pre-mined coins. It’s a strong incentive for new employees, to bind
and motivate them. Dash founder Evan Duffield has been supportive of pre-mining. Another
benefit of pre-mined coins is that a vast amount of the coins can be on the market
immediately. Cryptocurrencies are at the end of the day, currencies, and you can’t spend a
token if no one is buying and selling it. DogeCoin, initially started as a joke, mined 100 billion
coins inside two years, which contributed to the buzz around the token. We look at what
helped others in establishing a cryptocurrency and what method they used to give traction to
it. Pre-mining is a tool for the above reasons. However, the dosage of pre-mining is key, and
we  believe  that  15%  premining  is  the  correct  amount.  To  see  mining  activity  go  to:
http://explorer.x12coin.com/
bxxxGooDxxxd

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:28:04 PM

https://l2rx.com/img_top/masternodes_top_rating.jpg

Add "BRAINCOIN (BRAIN)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "№ 143 BRAINCOIN (BRAIN)" https://l2rx.com/add.php

https://l2rx.com/img_top/Screenshot_290.png
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print