Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:20:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sexism double standards experiment.  (Read 2720 times)
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:11:15 PM

I don't think it has to do with anything about weight/size.  It just isn't normal so we react that way.  It is the exact opposite of what we want to happen(No abuse, no racism)

The fact is reverse racism/sexism are a real thing and we need to treat them more seriously.

what if men are more productive as they don't have to focus on their looks so much?

I am not sure what you are talking about?  Are just making a joke about how women spend too much time in the mirror?

hmmmm?
ShibaWow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 08:14:21 PM

I don't think it has to do with anything about weight/size.  It just isn't normal so we react that way.  It is the exact opposite of what we want to happen(No abuse, no racism)

The fact is reverse racism/sexism are a real thing and we need to treat them more seriously.

what if men are more productive as they don't have to focus on their looks so much?

I am not sure what you are talking about?  Are just making a joke about how women spend too much time in the mirror?

hmmmm?

it sounds like a stereotype but it isn't Cheesy

I know how often women (even at work) check their looks, use lipstick or something Cheesy

they're mind is in state (my hair looks awesome now) in around at least 15% of females

while males.. their state is not distracted by this and perhaps that might be the reason why men are paid more?

not to mention females will try harder not to get dirty while man simply don't care Cheesy

Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:42:58 PM

Well I think the reason for not reacting when women is beating guy is simply because a male is often far more stronger then female, so he should be able to defend himself. As for male being more productive then female, its a stereotype that has no proof in most of the recherches that were made.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: