Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:13:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple Lite Scam  (Read 1472 times)
dadingsda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 09:58:53 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2014, 10:26:22 PM by dadingsda

Because "dev" delete my posts i make my own topic Wink
It´s a shame to scam all the newbies with such bullshit!

Before you invest read this:

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/ann-xrl-ripplelite-2nd-generation-ripple-coin-out-now.330595/page-2
-------------------------------

Quote from: halicarton:
IPO?CLONE COIN?

Quote from: RippleLite: 
Ripplelite compared to Ripple is basically like Litecoin compared to Bitcoin.

Quote from: dadingsda: 
So RippleLite can exist without Ripple ?  Roll Eyes

Can all the Alt Coins out there exist without Bitcoin? Simple answer: No they can't!
However Ripple can exist without Bitcoin.   Cool

The answer is - yes, they can! Or explain why other coins (excluded counterparty) needs Bitcoin!
Better:
try to sell your "coin" here:
xrptalk.org
 Grin  Tongue

So please stop lying with things like :"Ripplelite compared to Ripple is basically like Litecoin compared to Bitcoin." THAT`S NOT TRUE!
--------------------
This "coin" is just a IOU in the Ripple-Network!

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
albert73

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:10:59 PM

It's not even a shit coin if it's just a ripple IOU.
dadingsda (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:15:11 PM

It's not even a shit coin if it's just a ripple IOU.

Right.

Where are the good old times they scammed us with REAL SHITCOINS  Grin

bitsire

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:17:19 PM

Like father like son.  Cheesy
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:54:49 AM

The Ripplelite guy delete all posts against his scam  Cheesy
Cryptofreak82

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:04:18 AM

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/ann-xrl-ripplelite-2nd-generation-ripple-coin-out-now.330595/page-2

IPO?CLONE COIN?

Can all the Alt Coins out there exist without Bitcoin? Simple answer: No they can't!

The answer is - yes, they can! Or explain why other coins (excluded counterparty) needs Bitcoin!
Better:
xrptalk.org
 Grin  Tongue

So please stop lying with things like :"Ripplelite compared to Ripple is basically like Litecoin compared to Bitcoin." THAT`S NOT TRUE!
--------------------

Shut up you Deutsche Wurst! I punch your face. Dadingsda is a SCAMMER. Tries to get you to install Teamviewer so that he can steal all your coins! Beware -SCAM ALERT!
dadingsda (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:28:26 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2014, 09:49:24 AM by dadingsda

Deutsche Wurst? Is this a kind of your xenophobia?  hahaha
You will punch me in the face? Beware! Your mum will give you 2 weeks house arrest  Roll Eyes
I tried you to install teamviewer   Huh  hahaha what a bad try!

But wait:
I ve seen you in the ripplelite thread:

"Interested in 20000 XRP - pm sent. "

So i guess you´re ripplelite sockpuppet?! Or maybe his "friend"  Kiss

ps: Ripplelite thread is locked  Tongue  sry man   Grin
pps: Good luck with your pamela anderson coin  hahahaha
---------------------------------
ppps: You tried to give me a bad trust!? :

dadingsda 0: -0 / +0(0)   2014-06-19   2.00000000      Scammer and thief!!!This one walks,talks and looks like a scammer.Tries to get you to install teamviewer so that he can steal your coins!!!!Beware!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

reported to moderator!

Cryptofreak82

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:35:42 AM

Deutsche Wurst? Is this a kind of your xenophobia?  hahaha
You will punch me in the face? Beware! Your mum will give you 2 weeks house arrest  Roll Eyes
I tried you to install teamviewer   Huh  hahaha what a bad try!

But wait:
I ve seen you in the ripplelite thread:

"Interested in 20000 XRP - pm sent. "

So i guess you´re ripplelite sockpuppet?! Or maybe his "friend"  Kiss

ps: Ripplelite thread is locked  Tongue  sry man   Grin
pps: Good luck with your pamela anderson coin  hahahaha
---------------------------------
ppps: You tried to give me a bad trust!? :

dadingsda 0: -0 / +0(0)   2014-06-19   2.00000000      Scammer and thief!!!This one walks,talks and looks like a scammer.Tries to get you to install teamviewer so that he can steal your coins!!!!Beware!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

reported to moderator!

I got my 20k XRL and you got nothing. Everybody check out this Nazi freaks posts: Everytime somebody posts a new coin - this german sausage screams "SCAM".
By the way you probably can't afford to buy anything cause like you wrote: "broke as hell".
Don't trust this Bratwurst, he will trick you into installing teamviewer on your computer and then he will steal all your coins! BEWARE!!!
dadingsda (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:55:47 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2014, 12:19:47 PM by dadingsda

EVERYBODY CAN CHECK AND JUDGE HERE:

So yeah - please check my posts. And after that check "Cryptofreak82 " posts  Grin

"german sausage" "bratwurst" and YOU told me nazi? hahahah

You are a nazi ´cause you judge me about where i from! I live in germany but maybe my dad is italian, my mother chinese and my wife from russia. So shut up man!  Kiss

And about your lie with teamviewer: Show us what you mean! (Oh there´s nothing to show?! )

And you´ve got XRL? Show me the marketcap/volume/price  Grin Cheesy Grin

I´ve got JED´s, LOL´s, geckocoin, Wantecoin, and and and (btw. all of them (include JED and LOL!) are much more worth than XRL - for sure )

And why so angry - maybe because it´s YOUR SCAM ?!
Roll Eyes

EDIT: I found this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=492827.msg5432741#msg5432741

So you´re a german, too.

Du kleiner mieser scammer! Willst Geld von Newbies ergaunern und noch dumm machen?
Dafür gibt es einen Spruch von mir für dich:

DEINE MUTTER ZIEHT KATAPULTE NACH ISENGARD   (Du Troll)

sebastien1234

Activity: 654
Merit: 252

PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 04:54:26 PM

I'm going to have to also confirm that I can guarantee at 100% that this is a total scam.

The same "DEV" posted a post claiming that the IPO had started with Syscoin and that he was the official distributor of Syscoin, you can find a thread discussing this here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=660703.0

Our REAL thread is here and we will be announcing our pre-sale on the same thread as well as from our Twitter @syscoin:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587080

As a member of the development team I assure you all and guarantee that we have nothing to do with Ripple, Ripple-Lite or any other scam.

Litvin

Activity: 78
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:10:45 PM

Ripple is not crypto money - scam from bankers and government.
Ripple - is not open source;
Ripple - Each Ripple node is controlled by a private commercial company. It is centralized as a bank or PayPal. Not a decentralized currency.
Ripple - totally 100% with the pre-release issued by Ripple Labs, 65% were left to themselves and 35% sold;
Ripple - not anonymous;
Ripple - emission is possible in unlimited quantities;
Ripple - created by the richest states and banks of the world on the money of monopoly oligarchs, with one purpose to destroy and devalue in the public eye the world of crypto-currencies.
 It is very difficult to destroy bitokoyn, because it is decentralized. Everyone who manages the bitcoins client is peer and conducts transactions around, and everyone who picks up votes with their hashing. Bitcomoin group of kernel developers could be arrested, but new developers will just get the better.
 Take a look at all Bitcoin services that were hacked. MtGox. Bitcoinica. MyBitcoin. InstaWallet. You might lose bitkoyny, which you deposited there - debt - but if you kept the real bitkoy in their purse, they were safe. When a Ripple gateway or currency issuer is hacked, because you can only hold BTC and, for example, debt, you lose them.
   But with Ripple, all that's required is a raid-like what happened to Liberty Dollar-to kill the entire network because of its centralization. The update can be ejected to destroy all XRP and transactions - and this will work, because one object has 51% of the attack on the network. This simply can not be done with Bitcoin, if only with an international attack on mine pool operators, and when this happens, people will simply switch to solo development.
  Ripple supporters (for example, OpenCoin Inc employees who speak their own views) point to small default values that have not been disconnected from the network. Of course, this will not happen. But a sufficiently large default from the lock will lead to a crash - there is a critical mass
 States are afraid of crypto-currencies and criticize them. Ripple is not criticized by the authorities, states, politicians and bankers! You will not hear anything bad about Ripple from them.
 For several years Ripple will eat all the main crypto-currencies - this is the black hole of the crypto-currency market, launched by states and banks. The total capitalization of the crypto-currency market will remain insignificant, and the Ripple capitalization will grow due to the exhaustion of money from other crypto-currencies. When banks artificially depreciate the world's major crypto-currencies, with the help of Ripple, there will then be an unrestricted release of the Ripple (because of its centralization) and the owners' funds will also be depreciated with the help of huge inflation, and subsequently unlimited emissions Ripple will be completely destroyed by banks and their governments.
This will allow states to declare crypto money outlawed and never allow to return to private money and crypt.

I’m an early adopter of Ripple – having used it before it was publicly announced – but I need to point out what the inherit flaws are, and why Ripple is arguably a scam.
I could have taken my free XRPs and posted propaganda in support of Ripple, but that’s not the kind of person I am. I want to expose the world to the fraud of Ripple and OpenCoin Inc – what you will never see on the homepage.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=224365.msg2358207#msg2358207
Chokolo

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:12:20 PM

Ripple - Each Ripple node is controlled by a private commercial company. It is centralized as a bank or PayPal. Not a decentralized currency.
Ripple - totally 100% with the pre-release issued by Ripple Labs, 65% were left to themselves and 35% sold;
Ripple - not anonymous;
Ripple - created by the richest states and banks of the world on the money of monopoly oligarchs, with one purpose to destroy and devalue in the public eye the world of crypto-currencies.
 It is very difficult to destroy bitokoyn, because it is decentralized. Everyone who manages the bitcoins client is peer and conducts transactions around, and everyone who picks up votes with their hashing. Bitcomoin group of kernel developers could be arrested, but new developers will just get the better.
 Take a look at all Bitcoin services that were hacked. MtGox. Bitcoinica. MyBitcoin. InstaWallet. You might lose bitkoyny, which you deposited there - debt - but if you kept the real bitkoy in their purse, they were safe. When a Ripple gateway or currency issuer is hacked, because you can only hold BTC and, for example, debt, you lose them.
   But with Ripple, all that's required is a raid-like what happened to Liberty Dollar-to kill the entire network because of its centralization. The update can be ejected to destroy all XRP and transactions - and this will work, because one object has 51% of the attack on the network. This simply can not be done with Bitcoin, if only with an international attack on mine pool operators, and when this happens, people will simply switch to solo development.
  Ripple supporters (for example, OpenCoin Inc employees who speak their own views) point to small default values that have not been disconnected from the network. Of course, this will not happen. But a sufficiently large default from the lock will lead to a crash - there is a critical mass
 States are afraid of crypto-currencies and criticize them. Ripple is not criticized by the authorities, states, politicians and bankers! You will not hear anything bad about Ripple from them.
 For several years Ripple will eat all the main crypto-currencies - this is the black hole of the crypto-currency market, launched by states and banks. The total capitalization of the crypto-currency market will remain insignificant, and the Ripple capitalization will grow due to the exhaustion of money from other crypto-currencies. When banks artificially depreciate the world's major crypto-currencies, with the help of Ripple, there will then be an unrestricted release of the Ripple (because of its centralization) and the owners' funds will also be depreciated with the help of huge inflation, and subsequently unlimited emissions Ripple will be completely destroyed by banks and their governments.
This will allow states to declare crypto money outlawed and never allow to return to private money and crypt.

I’m an early adopter of Ripple – having used it before it was publicly announced – but I need to point out what the inherit flaws are, and why Ripple is arguably a scam.
I could have taken my free XRPs and posted propaganda in support of Ripple, but that’s not the kind of person I am. I want to expose the world to the fraud of Ripple and OpenCoin Inc – what you will never see on the homepage.

LOL almost everything you posted is wrong.
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:22:59 PM

Ripple - not anonymous;

All of the XRP threads are being spammed by this douche,clearly you didnt invest in ripple when it was very cheap or you one of the stupid people who sold their XRP early.
Litvin

Activity: 78
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:34:10 PM

Ripple - not anonymous;

All of the XRP threads are being spammed by this douche,clearly you didnt invest in ripple when it was very cheap or you one of the stupid people who sold their XRP early.
Please do not betray real crypto!
You kill your actions with crypts and are still proud of it. I sincerely regret you.
It's a shame for you, your profits and money will not bring good.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:35:46 PM

Not suprised the Ripple is also having its own clone, there is no way a project will be hugely successful as Ripple in recent times that you won't find someone trying to clone it, but I don't have issue with clones is just that rying to scam people is very bad
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 07:36:14 PM

IPO?CLONE COIN?

Better:
xrptalk.org
 Grin  Tongue

--------------------

hahah ripple lite, people are so creative, i bet they wil still find idiots that think its valuable as people that think litecoin is valuable

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: