Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:45:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] mimiccoin fair start good coin people like.  (Read 20363 times)
Coinmama2014

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:24:02 PM

gtfo with this coin, this is not the coin of a community but a selfish individual

for someone that frequents this community - and a currency with a 4 year until halving , how do you explain that?

just give me the technicals ?

Let me explain it to you in simple words:

In Cryptocurrencies you deal with something that is called difficulty. The more people mine, the harder it gets to receive the reward. Still with me?

So if someone launches a totally worthless coin like this one (why worthless? No infrastructure, no plans, no funds, no community) most people won´t mine it > effect is: difficulty stays decent and those few who mine receive large shares of the coin.

Now let´s assume just for coincidence one larger community, let´s call it "Quark" for the moment, is looking for a Merge mining coin, "discovers" this small and unimportant currency and decides that this could be a good opportunity to use it as merge mining coin. A handful of assumeably faithful "Quarkers" present this as a good opportunity and motivate the masses to mine this coin.

What happens is that difficulty goes naturaly up and people receive much smaller shares because the interest is higher.

So, those who started early with mining had a huge advantage but who could know that this would turn into a valuable coin, right?

Unless this wasn´t the plan from the very first moment, this looks like a totally fair thing to deal with.

I agree with the "hint" above--If this coin were not part of a secret plan in which the person launching the coin is the one "discovering" it (after mining it for over 1 month), it might be a great/fair idea..In which case, I suggest scrapping this project and starting over with something that the community can support!!. Is there no better way to do this?? Please!

Coinmama: Kiss Kiss
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 12:02:16 PM

gtfo with this coin, this is not the coin of a community but a selfish individual

for someone that frequents this community - and a currency with a 4 year until halving , how do you explain that?

In Cryptocurrencies you deal with something that is called difficulty. The more people mine, the harder it gets to receive the reward. Still with me?

So if someone launches a totally worthless coin like this one (why worthless? No infrastructure, no plans, no funds, no community) most people won´t mine it > effect is: difficulty stays decent and those few who mine receive large shares of the coin.

Now let´s assume just for coincidence one larger community, let´s call it "Quark" for the moment, is looking for a Merge mining coin, "discovers" this small and unimportant currency and decides that this could be a good opportunity to use it as merge mining coin. A handful of assumeably faithful "Quarkers" present this as a good opportunity and motivate the masses to mine this coin.

What happens is that difficulty goes naturaly up and people receive much smaller shares because the interest is higher.

So, those who started early with mining had a huge advantage but who could know that this would turn into a valuable coin, right?

Unless this wasn´t the plan from the very first moment, this looks like a totally fair thing to deal with.

ok what's the difficulty right now?

guys?

so you are saying that because people don't think its going to be worth anything then it won't be , but it might be because it will have higher difficulty?

I'm not totally following this logic?

i'm 100% sure you understand how cryptocurrency works.

i'm fully open to feedback here, if anyone else that's been involved in crypto in the past?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:06:04 PM

{
"blocks" : 13815,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 31.41823412,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : 1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 12:07:00 PM

I agree with the "hint" above--If this coin were not part of a secret plan in which the person launching the coin is the one "discovering" it (after mining it for over 1 month), it might be a great/fair idea..In which case, I suggest scrapping this project and starting over with something that the community can support!!. Is there no better way to do this?? Please!

do you suggest scrapping the Alt coin section of Bitcointalk ?

we could scrap cryptocurrency?  

how are we "scrapping this project"  who is "we" ?

i just don't follow ?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 12:09:34 PM

{
}

Bam !  - wow

gee guys this looks like a setup !

clearly at  31 Difficulty there is a conspiracy nefariously mine this ! ha ha ha

come to think of it how do you know i don't own the Bitcointalk Alt section , what if it's just me making crypto currency ?

remember that scene in the matrix with the architect how do you know i don't have a room like that but each screen is dedicated to a sockpuppet

what if i Made NXT to just expose it ?

----

point is this crypto has and is having a beautifully fair PoW - there could be other out there also !

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
quarkfx

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:55:54 PM

{
}

Bam !  - wow

gee guys this looks like a setup !

clearly at  31 Difficulty there is a conspiracy nefariously mine this ! ha ha ha

Kolin, I hope you realize that the current difficulty is currently of any importance as the revelation of the plan to silently release a coin, pretend it was not "our" idea and then - coincidence, coincidence - find it and proclaim it as Quarks future merge mining coin has made the whole project highly unlikely to take place because people won´t accept the fact that they were socially engineered. Noone will mine this coin now because people know that this was a planned setup and hold hard proof of it. Ask to present it and I am sure someone will do so.
kitaco

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:00:01 PM

This appears to be digitalindustry's coin, or one he is massively involved in and everyone should STAY AWAY.

If you want to see what he's done to other coins, take a trip to the quarkcoin world. Destroyed.

He is an embarrassment to altcoins like no other.

@cryptokiely // Donate! - BTC: 1kie1ykRUjxpMH5fAqLWigdtbLCyrMK9k // VRC: VEriKiEfZ9CwVs6GVGLbuBdEJxR2F7CJLq
UnsvQ

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:07:46 PM

QuarkieFM here,

+1 Agreed!
Coinmama2014

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:53:27 PM

This appears to be digitalindustry's coin, or one he is massively involved in and everyone should STAY AWAY.

Perhaps this will clear some doubt as to the involvement anyway...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=662058.msg7545981#msg7545981

Kolin, next time you are going to remain "incognito" about a coin you are launching, I suggest changing your login back to digitalindustry before having "Mimi" posting about NXT scams on another thread?

(Or separating yourself from the project entirely might be a better idea- will your ego ever allow it?).

Coinmama: Kiss Kiss
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 06:33:32 AM

If you want to see what he's done to other coins, take a trip to the quarkcoin world. Destroyed.

oh man oi love it - look at you - yelling in red ha ha

like you think anyone cares, people will mine this if its profitable if its not you can go play with you cats crazy cat lady

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 06:34:07 AM

Perhaps this will clear some doubt as to the involvement anyway...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=662058.msg7545981#msg7545981

Kolin, next time you are going to remain "incognito" about a coin you are launching, I suggest changing your login back to digitalindustry before having "Mimi" posting about NXT scams on another thread?

(Or separating yourself from the project entirely might be a better idea- will your ego ever allow it?).

I think mimi and i just have really close views on scams ha ha ha ! : D

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 06:35:03 AM

STAY AWAY

From my cats.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 06:35:51 AM

thanks for the bumps guys - hopefully people will come and mine this beautifully cute crypto

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
kitaco

Activity: 249

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:16:23 AM

thanks for the bumps guys - hopefully people will come and mine this beautifully cute crypto

Created 5 weeks ago. No pools, no exchanges, no block explorer.

This coin was dead from when the idea ticked in your head, Kolin.

@cryptokiely // Donate! - BTC: 1kie1ykRUjxpMH5fAqLWigdtbLCyrMK9k // VRC: VEriKiEfZ9CwVs6GVGLbuBdEJxR2F7CJLq
silvermetal

Activity: 487

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:43:46 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 02:19:34 PM by silvermetal

Yeps, everything what can be said about mimiccoin is said so can't really add more.

I just returned from vacation, didn't read everything because it is just too much, but blegh...

sad that you (Kolin) cares most about yourself. Mimiccoin is one of the worst theatre plays ever seen.
You are making a complete fool about yourself...I thought that you were smarter than this... You disappoint me with the whole poor launch of this coin (set up together with some core Quark members? was this the best you people could come up with? I estimated you people higher than this, and more caring for Quark instead of yourself)

Quark has been falsely accused that it was premined many many times. But merge mine a scam will not help to defend Quark against false accusations.

I Wish you had used your brains for something more positive for Quark. Even with the best intentions I can't figure out how this mimiccoin scam would help Quark.

brr again I feel so disappointed in you...and the people who helped (or support) to set this up.

Please stop this theatre play, and I hope I will not see this thread ever being bumped up again by you or one of your sock puppets (as you call it yourself). Thanks

EDIT: (don't want to bump this thread again)

I am Orm. (Kolin knows me from reddit and e-mail).
But it can be that he forget that I have another name at btc-talk.
Then his accusation below is clarified I hope.

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 12:54:31 PM

this Trolling is very bullish !

imma going to go all in Mimi !

: D

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 12:58:30 PM

kitaco the wierdo cat lady (that may also be Julie) decides who gets to mine what these days - she also decides which crypto is "dead" or "alive" -

what if another comes along?

wow i didn't know the Alternative section of Bitcoin talk  owed you the weirdo paid troll so much ?

let me just find this comment about paid government trolls and how they often recruit "sad pathetic people with no self esteem" 

Cats, you have Cats , so none of that applies to you of course ...

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
quarkfx

Activity: 396

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:18:00 PM

kitaco the wierdo cat lady (that may also be Julie) decides who gets to mine what these days - she also decides which crypto is "dead" or "alive" -

what if another comes along?

wow i didn't know the Alternative section of Bitcoin talk  owed you the weirdo paid troll so much ?

let me just find this comment about paid government trolls and how they often recruit "sad pathetic people with no self esteem" 

Cats, you have Cats , so none of that applies to you of course ...

Kolin, I think you should seriously calm down. The more smileys, "Ha ha"s, insults and conspiracy assumptions (Julie is Canon? What is wrong with you?) you place, the more desperate it looks.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 02:55:47 PM

I'm enjoying the trolling i'm sorry Quark FX - this is the most fun part of a crypto.

i'll try to smile less if you like ?

just think all that energy wasted , it must make some of you guys feel helpless, just think how this crypto won't be decide by you or anyone less , is it the loss of control that hurts?

just think how we can troll against it and spend all that energy  (i really hope some of you guys are getting paid)

but in the end you are going to point to  (he made the crypto) and everyone will say  "Who cares" then do what they were going to do anyhow and the world will move forward..

{sining} i'm only human, Troll me and i smile {singing} I'm only human !

you know, you are right - i've gone too far, lets scrap "crypto currency" all of it.

: 0
: |
: )

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:56:56 PM

WTS 600 MIC.  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All