Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:47:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MCN] MonetaVerde CryptoNote based. Merged mining with BCN/FCN/QCN/XMR  (Read 34880 times)
spainful

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:26:38 PM

MonetaVerde has an unusual logo, like no else coins have. why was this design chosen?

I think it's connected with the name of the coin and it's general concept
How can MonetaVerde be associated with hammer and leaf? I don't get it
Everything is simple. Hammer is associated with mining. Leaf and green background plays with the concept of green coin
I've never analyzed this issue. Excellent smart design!
skandron

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:26:29 AM

A lot of vacuous spammy comments on this thread but the dev seems honest and reliable.

Might be a good coin.

Wait and see.
skandron

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:35:37 AM

I lost 5 BTC trading this coin on poloniex, i think for now is a no go area.

June it was trading around 0.00058000. Now its around 0.00000120 or about 1/5000 of its price in mid June.

The flip side though is that if it goes back up 1 bitcoin of mcn today will be worth about 5,000 bitcoin.

Hard to tell if cryptonote coins are going to catch on.
VeroPossumus

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:16:55 AM

A lot of vacuous spammy comments on this thread but the dev seems honest and reliable.

Might be a good coin.

Wait and see.

devs are really honest and reliable professionals who do their job well
SunSeeder

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:38:05 AM

Developer is crazy about his idea and consults with the community. We all see this.
carpetbagger

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

You can trust me, I have an avatar

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:50:14 AM

devs are really honest and reliable professionals who do their job well
Developer is crazy about his idea and consults with the community. We all see this.

The dev last posted on the 7th and even then it was to apologise for not being around previously. This was it:

By the way, how long does MCN have this logo? no thoughts to change it?

Do you have any ideas for new one? Do we need a logo contest?

To all: sorry for not answering your questions for so long. I'm back from unexpected trip and ready to support you and to continue coin development and promotion.

Keep clam & hodl on
AltCoin555

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:04:56 PM

I can now confirm that merge mining will be implemented into the cryptonote pool software being used by the majority of pool operators.

The update should available within a week.

Learn.
AltCoin555

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:34:03 PM

Hello MCN Community!

I am working on a GUI wallet for MCN.

I want to make something different from other cryptonote GUI wallets, so my implementation does not require certain steps to get it started (opening simplewallet or the daemon separately, etc) nor does it require certain software to be installed to run it (.NET, etc). You simply start the program and it will have everything self-contained. As simple as a bitcoin QT wallet. It will also work on MAC and Linux.

I am posting here asking for some people to test it out for me before I release it, I just need a few people. Right now, I'm only looking for Windows users to test it. So please send me a PM if you're interested in testing this out and I will be able to send a version to you soon.

Thanks!

Learn.
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:56:27 AM

I really don't understand why they delisted qcn and fcn... they have a lot of shit coins and remove good ones just because they don't have big volumes right now  Sad

CryptoCarmen

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:14:32 PM

I remember in end of May, Poloniex toolbox was full of QCN is new Darkcoin.
WtwkG

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 07:58:36 AM

This bitch is gonna launch any second. Im buying!!
TEDmachine

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:08:37 AM

I think MonetaVerde and some other CN coins would profit if a bitcoin bubble happens, but a little bit delayed. Part of the BTC bubble money will go to MCN. If bitcoin bubbles, many new rich people will be created that are already aware of MCN and CN. This will give very much up pressure and I think also a lot of competition in the mining business (since people get 10x more fiat, means 10x more mining power for the same amount of BTC, difficulty will explode). But everything will be delayed. I think this kind of delayed movement is good visible witch LTC during the last BTC bubble. The delay will not be long, maybe 3-7 banking days, since also fiat has to be moved.
ChiefTime

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:18:49 AM

Just realized how much potential this altcoin really have.  I'mining a lot right now.
Standup4

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:28:03 AM

MonetaVerde is a good coin. Buy and hold long term. Bitcoin seems to be locked in downtrend, that could last for weeks.
coffee999

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:33:11 AM

MonetaVerde is a good coin. Buy and hold long term. Bitcoin seems to be locked in downtrend, that could last for weeks.

Already seen it today. MCN is holding up very good for a coin launched a month ago. Wouldn't be suprise to see another run up to in a few days.
spainful

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:38:55 AM

We need MonetaVerde shirts, imma rock that this summer.  Grin
tidda

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:45:24 AM

I'm expecting a larger market cap once it becomes apparent that MCN is very useful right now with no changes to other CN coins! A lot of exchanges will trade crypto pairs without identification. If you have CN you can sign up and trade it for MCN. Then you open another exchange account and sell the MCN for other CN. There will be nothing linking old CN coins with new CN coins. The trail goes cold in MCN!
Watermelondea

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:48:52 AM

I'm expecting a larger market cap once it becomes apparent that MCN is very useful right now with no changes to other CN coins! A lot of exchanges will trade crypto pairs without identification. If you have CN you can sign up and trade it for MCN. Then you open another exchange account and sell the MCN for other CN. There will be nothing linking old CN coins with new CN coins. The trail goes cold in MCN!

Being able to trade other coins against MCN is itself a valuable use (speculation) for the coin that puts it ahead of just about every other coin. What makes a coin valuable ultimately is that it is useful, and these trading pairs are an important milestone on that path for MonertaVerde.
VeroPossumus

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:53:18 AM

Being able to trade other coins against MCN is itself a valuable use (speculation) for the coin that puts it ahead of just about every other coin. What makes a coin valuable ultimately is that it is useful, and these trading pairs are an important milestone on that path for MonertaVerde.

I see MCN as useful right now even though it can't be spend anywhere! MCN to me is more of a plug-in then a alternative currency. MCN can be plugged into (traded) with any currency that needs privacy.
carpetbagger

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

You can trust me, I have an avatar

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:54:03 AM

total supply: infinite
As is your sock supply!

Keep clam & hodl on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: