Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:39:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MNT] MountCoin - [ ANONYMOUS | CRYPTONIGHT | NO IPO/PREMINE ]  (Read 24025 times)
masterall2

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 03:10:48 PM

I'm still not receive coins.

After I'm downloaded wallet version 2.0.3, i can't open it (can't open simplewallet). The blockchain resynced success by start_daemon.bat

When i cut only wallet file (without wallet.keys ) to another folder and open simplewallet, the simplewallet open normal with old address: 47V3xq2YYQRjZ4jUXf74G9Yy2rZeqxSKx86MQTFxFenYUXabfQjeTxfDWxbsjfxir1Mm1eMeiXr53Ww NE3YeeLwe6b1sgj8
But it's only display in balance: 230.9000000000 coins.

When i copy back wallet file, i can't open simplewallet.

What the matter with 2.0.3 wallet dev?

So now, i can't mining MNT with another pool in 1st page, because i can't open my wallet.

delete blockchain and other file in the folder . you dont need to copy wallet bin in de 2.03 folder you only need wallet key in de new folder 2.03. the only wallet bin is for backup.  you have to place only old wallet keys in the new folder 2.03 ( without wallet bin) then open simplewallet type your same wallet name as wallet 2.02 and put your phrase and then save it it will make new wallet.bin

i just did so and it works perfect. or did i understood you wrong ? just trying to help sorry for my english
deathchuck

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 03:20:34 PM

Thank you, I follow you and open simplewallet now is ok, but my coins mined on extremepool still not receive.

masterall2

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 03:21:51 PM

Thank you, I follow you and open simplewallet now is ok, but my coins mined on extremepool still not receive.

yeah i know i have the same problem extremepool did not pay me of my pending coins. but on the pool page it say payed out . still waiting for dev to reply me.
deathchuck

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 03:28:20 PM

yeah i know i have the same problem extremepool did not pay me of my pending coins. but on the pool page it say payed out . still waiting for dev to reply me.

If dev can't fix this payment error, i think MNT will dead, all miner will switch to another coin.

Blago

Activity: 416

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:43:36 PM

you dont need to copy wallet bin in de 2.03 folder you only need wallet key in de new folder. the only wallet bin is for backup.  you have to place only old wallet keys in the new folder 2.03 ( without wallet bin) then open simplewallet type your same wallet name as wallet 2.03 and put your phrase and then save it it will make new wallet.bin

i just did so and it works perfect.
Thanks! It's work.

Relax, I’m russian!...
BURST-B2LU-SGCZ-NYVS-HZEPK
poochpocket

Activity: 458
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 05:14:27 PM

Well after hearing some positive news from everyone here I went ahead and manually pushed out over 22000 coins from the pool.
there are no more pending payments, all payments have been processed and from this point out will be auto.

The issue is did everyone that was waiting on coins get them?

the pool reports they were sent getting them on the other side is the question.

please report back if you are now receiving coins regular if you are mining on the pool, also let me know if you got the coins I manually pushed.
I didn't get the manual payout either. Pending on the pool went to 0 but nothing arrived in my wallet.
However, I am getting the incremental payouts now.
33zer0w0lf

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 05:18:31 PM

Well after hearing some positive news from everyone here I went ahead and manually pushed out over 22000 coins from the pool.
there are no more pending payments, all payments have been processed and from this point out will be auto.

please report back if you are now receiving coins regular if you are mining on the pool, also let me know if you got the coins I manually pushed.
I didn't get the manual payout either. Pending on the pool went to 0 but nothing arrived in my wallet.
hmmm
that's interesting... you have irc?

http://www.extremepool.org (BCN) (MRO) (QCN) (XDN) (BBR) (AEON) (ORION) (DSH) (CRR) (INF8)
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 05:19:38 PM

I did not get the manual payout either (roughly 500 coins) ...
And I am running the latest build.

It's really not worth my time to troubleshoot... so it's OK.

masterall2

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 05:29:17 PM

you dont need to copy wallet bin in de 2.03 folder you only need wallet key in de new folder. the only wallet bin is for backup.  you have to place only old wallet keys in the new folder 2.03 ( without wallet bin) then open simplewallet type your same wallet name as wallet 2.03 and put your phrase and then save it it will make new wallet.bin

i just did so and it works perfect.
Thanks! It's work.
welcome
33zer0w0lf

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 05:38:12 PM

So the good news is that it looks like new payments are going on.

so we have some options.
and here is what I think we should do.
1.  I can resync the pool wallet to see if the massive manual pushouts I did yesterday come back to the pool wallet.  This will not fix any of the stats on the site but I can then push out to the mienrs that request it manual payments again in the hopes they go out.

This will take down the pool for a few hours, hopefully just 1 or 2 while the wallet resyncs.
if the coins come back those of you that know your past balance pm me and I can send htem out and we can test if you get them or not

http://www.extremepool.org (BCN) (MRO) (QCN) (XDN) (BBR) (AEON) (ORION) (DSH) (CRR) (INF8)
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:10:02 PM

2014-Jun-29 22:09:22.752762 mountcoin v2.0.3.0(0.1-gda3230a)
2014-Jun-29 22:09:22.756762 Module folder: mountcoind.exe
2014-Jun-29 22:09:22.761762 Initializing p2p server...
2014-Jun-29 22:09:22.767762 ERROR c:\mountcoin-2.0.3\src\p2p\net_node.inl:82 Exception at [node_server::init_config], what=unsupported version
2014-Jun-29 22:09:22.776763 ERROR c:\mountcoin-2.0.3\src\p2p\net_node.inl:207 Failed to init config.
2014-Jun-29 22:09:22.782763 ERROR ..\..\src\daemon\daemon.cpp:148 Failed to initialize p2p server.
2014-Jun-29 22:09:22.788764 Mining has been stopped, 0 finished
2014-Jun-29 22:09:27.102010 mountcoin v2.0.3.0(0.1-gda3230a)
2014-Jun-29 22:09:27.106011 Module folder: C:\Users\Aдминиcтpaтop\Downloads\Mountcoin-2.0.3\mountcoind.exe
2014-Jun-29 22:09:27.113011 Initializing p2p server...
2014-Jun-29 22:09:27.120011 ERROR c:\mountcoin-2.0.3\src\p2p\net_node.inl:82 Exception at [node_server::init_config], what=unsupported version
2014-Jun-29 22:09:27.128012 ERROR c:\mountcoin-2.0.3\src\p2p\net_node.inl:207 Failed to init config.
2014-Jun-29 22:09:27.135012 ERROR ..\..\src\daemon\daemon.cpp:148 Failed to initialize p2p server.
2014-Jun-29 22:09:27.141013 Mining has been stopped, 0 finished

WTF?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:16:14 PM

so we have some options.
1.  I can resync the pool wallet to see if the massive manual pushouts I did yesterday come back to the pool wallet.  This will not fix any of the stats on the site but I can then push out to the mienrs that request it manual payments again in the hopes they go out.

This will take down the pool for a few hours, hopefully just 1 or 2 while the wallet resyncs.
if the coins come back those of you that know your past balance pm me and I can send htem out and we can test if you get them or not

Dear 33zer0w0lf

For a feedback on payments received , in short some coins were received most did not

pool web page indicated 100% coins were paid but only approx 10% arrived coins (on wallet refresh and full sync)

is this something that will take time ? (payment blocks yet to be created ?) my wallet address I did send you in private email

thanks so much! and it looks like we are being slowly unblocked, it is good given developer behind this crypto gives BIG hopes for great things to come

Cool

33zer0w0lf

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 06:22:37 PM

so we have some options.

Dear 33zer0w0lf

For a feedback on payments received , in short some coins were received most did not

pool web page indicated 100% coins were paid but only approx 10% arrived coins (on wallet refresh and full sync)

is this something that will take time ? (payment blocks yet to be created ?) my wallet address I did send you in private email

thanks so much! and it looks like we are being slowly unblocked, it is good given developer behind this crypto gives BIG hopes for great things to come

Cool

Thanks for the feedback.

Right now I have the pool offline and am resyncing the wallet again.
I have a feeling most of the coins I sent out manually are going to come back into the wallet.
stats on the forum will not be updated however if you know your balance that you did not get paid we can play with sending manually payments again.

q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:25:43 PM

so we have some options.
1.  I can resync the pool wallet to see if the massive manual pushouts I did yesterday come back to the pool wallet.  This will not fix any of the stats on the site but I can then push out to the mienrs that request it manual payments again in the hopes they go out.

Dear 33zer0w0lf

Cool

Thanks for the feedback.

Right now I have the pool offline and am resyncing the wallet again.
I have a feeling most of the coins I sent out manually are going to come back into the wallet.
stats on the forum will not be updated however if you know your balance that you did not get paid we can play with sending manually payments again.

thank you so much, have a great Sunday! sending you in private balance amount! see if you can reissue payments...

sent you current wallet balance and what pool said paid coins were
tomkan

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:33:13 AM

http://

hmmm
33zer0w0lf You are a what kind of person, very shameless?A shameless thief!!!!!!!!http://www.512.tw/1.jpg
My wallet address 47SDiqCUK57a123YQbTSmnfyR49EQRrHEQUjnjw3iuenF3U33W5M1Ft9Y7yxFfMX2iBeTy8KuoxfHbu c18aE5SdbMP8H2Kw
33zer0w0lf

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 01:51:05 AM

What kind of a person am I?
I guess the kind of person that has wasted a tremendous amount of time and effort trying to help a community and people like you.
You obviously have no idea what your talking about based upon your comments

https://i.imgur.com/yf1N0Mm.png

If I could send you coins I would. 

For now I have shut the pool down, primarily because I am tired of getting comments just like yours.  I would really like you to tell me what you want me to do.
I have no control over this situation.

So again, I have shut the pool down until (and if) a solution can be found. 

poochpocket

Activity: 458
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:43:18 AM

hmmm
33zer0w0lf You are a what kind of person, very shameless?A shameless thief!!!!!!!!
My wallet address 47SDiqCUK57a123YQbTSmnfyR49EQRrHEQUjnjw3iuenF3U33W5M1Ft9Y7yxFfMX2iBeTy8KuoxfHbu c18aE5SdbMP8H2Kw
Hey, take it easy!
crz and 33zer0w0lf have been very kind in trying to recover this coin for us (all of us). MountCoin had been abandoned by the original DEV and was a complete and utter mess when they took it over. If they hadn't stepped up your coins would be completely worthless right now. They're not paid, doing it in their spare time, and probably working late nights after getting home from their day jobs. You'd have to be a real asshole to call either of these guys liars or thieves. You should be thanking them for giving this coin a faint glimmer of hope for recovery.

At this point there are 2 possible outcomes:
1) 33zer0w0lf and crz get the transactions working again, the coin slowly recovers, and if we're really lucky it just might make it onto an exchange one day.
2) They get fed up and frustrated due to lack of appreciation from people like you and walk away, at which point we all lose.

If we lose a few coins in the process of working out the bugs, so be it. That's still better than having the whole project fail.

So please, get over it and show a little respect for these guys.
tomkan

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:43:39 AM

What kind of a person am I?
I guess the kind of person that has wasted a tremendous amount of time and effort trying to help a community and people like you.
You obviously have no idea what your talking about based upon your comments

https://i.imgur.com/yf1N0Mm.png

If I could send you coins I would. 

For now I have shut the pool down, primarily because I am tired of getting comments just like yours.  I would really like you to tell me what you want me to do.
I have no control over this situation.

So again, I have shut the pool down until (and if) a solution can be found. 

33zer0w0lf, one of the 500 coins in a long time ago, no errors before, problems should be announced in the mineral pool, once again lost let me angry, also did not explain this matter, did not see any positive, I give up the coin.
q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:35:35 AM

everyone relax please , one can get easily lost in the mountains without a compass  Cool cryptonote coins in general are experimental and ultra early, public at large have no clue they even exists, its like bitcoin in 2009

on the situation here is that if pools transactions are broken so will be wallet to wallet transactions as well

seeing posts in this thread by the dev (and his credentials) I am sure it will be corrected and hopefully transactions can be "replayed" so if dev is reading this "replay" would remedy and put all of us on course back again

so that's that it is experimental technology and we are all taking part in this r@d  Cool

wanvo

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:44:07 AM

crz and 33zer0w0lf,
All right, I respect you and trust you.
Keep it up!
I wish you good luck!

Do not leave your attempts.
You will succeed!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All